Fake Senate ACA Replacement Already Blocked!

Yes...that is different from obamacare....the democrats knew that obamacare was going to destroy healthcare in the country, but they need to destroy it in order to take it over....

Well, Obamacare didn't destroy health care in this country at all. All Obamacare did was provide consumers a place where they can shop for and compare insurance plans in a level playing field. The problem is that there's nowhere to go from Obamacare except either a) back to the system we had before, that didn't work or b) single payer. There's no other path forward if you're looking to do insurance reform (which is what Obamacare actually was).

Can't win without votes! Three GOP or more vote, "Nyet(?)" or however that is said(?)!

Enough GOP senators to block Obamacare replacement will announce opposition: NBC News, citing source

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(At GOP, the "Nyet" votes have it. . . .speaking of Lands of Many Nations!)
Why are they going to block it? They haven't read it! It was just now posted!

Because they are republican members of the democrat party...that's why...
They have read enough, they want no part of it.

They didn't want any part of obamacare either.....they just don't want to actually have to take a position on fixing the healthcare system....
You consider this shit legislation as fixing the healthcare system?

Can't win without votes! Three GOP or more vote, "Nyet(?)" or however that is said(?)!

Enough GOP senators to block Obamacare replacement will announce opposition: NBC News, citing source

Hard to believe the Repubs will not support whatever HC Bill they end up with in the Senate. I would venture a guess they might lose the Senate in 2018 or 2020 if they don't pass something. Bitching about the ACA is so yesterday, they are in power now and they better be doing something or they're gone. And rightfully so.

Two paragraphs? Schumer started his speech as it was being posted.

Senate ACA Replacement, GOP crafted: Is a Secret!

(Showing once again that some mental problems: Actually have to be seen, to be believed!)

Pelosi is the one who wanted to pass the bill so we could all see what was in it.
Bu

Hard to believe the Repubs will not support whatever HC Bill they end up with in the Senate. I would venture a guess they might lose the Senate in 2018 or 2020 if they don't pass something. Bitching about the ACA is so yesterday, they are in power now and they better be doing something or they're gone. And rightfully so.

Two paragraphs? Schumer started his speech as it was being posted.
Still waiting, genius.

..and you have no idea what's in it.

I am sure that you do sweetie, you are an expert on everything

Easily done my ass. ObamaCare was a POS from day one and is getting worse. It never had a hope in hell of working out, and most people were against it from the getgo.

Obamacare's not really a POS, insurance companies are. Insurers are the ones who put their profit margins ahead of patient needs. What we found with Obamacare is that you cannot guarantee universal coverage with no pre-existing conditions, and still remain as profitable as an insurer. Universal coverage cannot be achieved in a private insurance-based system because of the profit margins for insurers. Remove the profit margin and a lot of things become much cheaper, and care becomes outcome-focused rather than profit-focused. There exists no benefit to the patient to having how health care is paid privatized.

I'm not the one that had an opinion on something I was clueless about. Cupcake.

So what youre telling us is that you looking for the govt to come up with a solution to the problem that they just created? Lol.

You are never clueless about anything,, skank

Pelosi is the one who wanted to pass the bill so we could all see what was in it.

...outside of the fog of controversy surrounding the bill. You guys always leave that part out. Pelosi is saying it had to get passed so people know that what Republicans were saying about it was false.

So obiecare will be left to fail. Not a risky gamble, many will be hurt though.
Why isn't Obamacare help along to success, its easily done

Easily done my ass. ObamaCare was a POS from day one and is getting worse. It never had a hope in hell of working out, and most people were against it from the getgo.
Must be why millions have signed up for it. Lets be honest, you don't know the first thing about the ACA
They had a choice?

Must be why millions have signed up for it. Lets be honest, you don't know the first thing about the ACA

Obviously more than you do. Millions signed up for it because they had pre-existing conditions or the gov't was paying some if not all of their medical costs. Millions more went on Medicaid and can't find a doctor, do you know how many counties there are in America were there is NO insurance company offering a plan under the ACA? I heard 70% this morning and it's getting worse. Have you seen the rise on premiums over the past few years since ObamaCare went into effect? And how much more the insurance companies are asking to raise premiums next year? Hells bells, most people can't afford to use the insurance they have, the co-pays and deductibles are too high.

You are never clueless about anything,, skank
I just nailed it. Cupcake.

They had a choice?
absolutely

So what youre telling us is that you looking for the govt to come up with a solution to the problem that they just created? Lol.

Well, Obamacare's not the problem. The problem is that profit motives for insurers run in direct conflict with guaranteeing universal coverage. The two cannot exist in the same space. They are diametrically opposed to one another. Obama should have been honest about that, because it's ultimately what it all boils down to.

Obviously more than you do. Millions signed up for it because they had pre-existing conditions or the gov't was paying some if not all of their medical costs. Millions more went on Medicaid and can't find a doctor, do you know how many counties there are in America were there is NO insurance company offering a plan under the ACA? I heard 70% this morning and it's getting worse. Have you seen the rise on premiums over the past few years since ObamaCare went into effect? And how much more the insurance companies are asking to raise premiums next year? Hells bells, most people can't afford to use the insurance they have, the co-pays and deductibles are too high.
Maybe you need to blame the insurance industry and not the ACA

Let Obamacare die on its own. Now that the insurance bailouts are ending, so will Obamacare.

Well, Obamacare's not the problem. The problem is that profit motives for insurers run in direct conflict with guaranteeing universal coverage. The two cannot exist in the same space. They are diametrically opposed to one another. Obama should have been honest about that, because it's ultimately what it all boils down to.

Obviously from someone that isn't paying for their own Obamacare.

Forum List

Back