Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
Locking. I'm sending this to the rubber room because you made up the thing about Baldwin going to jail. A charge is not a sentence.

Lefties want Trump locked up.....so finally they got their wish!:04:

Jwmnhdz.jpg

Locking. I'm sending this to the rubber room because you made up the thing about Baldwin going to jail. A charge is not a sentence.

There isn't even a charge yet. There is an indication of a charge.

The cart is so far ahead of the horse, it just disproved flat earth theory.

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
I think the guy is a douche bag POS...that being said, I don't wish the guy ill or that he goes to jail. I usually just ignore him.

That being said...and the fact that I don't know everything about this case...I find it hard to believe that a 'prop weapons guy' on a film lot goves you a gun, tells you its not loaded, you fire it, someone dies, and you go to jail.

How is this going to affect action movies from now on?

How many stars will demand clauses to release them from any culpability should something like this happen in the future?

Maybe Hollywood will become more responsible with gun violence and gun safety...

if he was threatened there has to be something behind the threat otherwise its an ask,,

Something behind the threat.....according to you. Again, no one asked you to offer testimony to the grand jury. Nor are you on the grand jury.

Your agreement is blissfully irrelevant to any criminal charge.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.
manslaughter doesn’t take criminal intent…it take criminal negligence. Someone driving drunk likely never intents to kill anyone but if they do, they can be convicted of manslaughter. Likewise someone recklessly handling a firearm can be convicted of manslaughter if the gun goes off any kills someone.

Something behind the threat.....according to you. Again, no one asked you to offer testimony to the grand jury. Nor are you on the grand jury.

Your agreement is blissfully irrelevant to any criminal charge.
what criminal charge??

you made a claim he was threatened and so far you havent provided what the threat was, just that someone told you he did when the phone call says he didnt,,

I think the guy is a douche bag POS...that being said, I don't wish the guy ill or that he goes to jail. I usually just ignore him.

That being said...and the fact that I don't know everything about this case...I find it hard to believe that a 'prop weapons guy' on a film lot goves you a gun, tells you its not loaded, you fire it, someone dies, and you go to jail.

How is this going to affect action movies from now on?

How many stars will demand clauses to release them from any culpability should something like this happen in the future?

Maybe Hollywood will become more responsible with gun violence and gun safety...

Baldwin's role as executive producer is the chink in his armor. If New Mexico can prove that cost cutting resulted in an situation that was recklessly dangerous, and Alec was in charge of the cost cutting.......they may have a better case.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.
It's a high profile case so the DA wants to make a name for herself. It was an accident, there was no criminal intent & if there was Baldwin would be charged with something far more serious then involuntary manslaughter.

what criminal charge??

you made a claim he was threatened and so far you havent provided what the threat was, just that someone told you he did when the phone call says he didnt,,

That wasn't my claim. That was the Secretary of State of Georgia. I'm quoting Brad.

You disagree with the Secretary of State of Georgia on Trump's threat.

Who cares? Neither your opinion nor agreement are necessary for any investigation or criminal charges.

That wasn't my claim. That was the Secretary of State of Georgia. I'm quoting Brad.

You disagree with the Secretary of State of Georgia on Trump's threat.

Who cares? Neither your opinion nor agreement are necessary for any investigation or criminal charges.
based on the phone call thats been released he wasnt threatened,,

did you hear the call that was released??

unlike you I dont just believe what I am told to believe,, I like proof,,

Baldwin's role as executive producer is the chink in his armor. If New Mexico can prove that cost cutting resulted in an situation that was recklessly dangerous, and Alec was in charge of the cost cutting.......they may have a better case.
Being serious here...how is having live ammo on set versus fake rounds less costly?

Are you talking about taking the projectiles / bullets off the cartridges and somehow this did not happen?

I worked with guys who cut the tops off shotgun shells off, removed the shot, leaving in the powder, for a production once. (Still couldn't aim directly at the person and had to be at a safe distance - it was still stupid IMO.)

Why is it always either/or with you clowns? Can't you think of any other reasons why they haven't charged him? I can think of at least a dozen reasons not to charge him, that have nothing to do with either one of your suggestions.

I especially love reason #1. Where have you been??? On the moon? We've all been watching Trump committing crimes - he's still doing it, and in broad daylight. He even publically admits it. So what to do about it since he has millions of crazed followers who he can call out through social media?

What crimes?

based on the phone call thats been released he wasnt threatened,,

did you hear the call that was released??

unlike you I dont just believe what I am told to believe,, I like proof,,

Your belief is gloriously irrelevant to the outcome of the grand jury's recommendations. You keep trying to insert yourself, your beliefs, your opinions.....as a legal standard.

But you're nobody. When the grand jury called witnesses, they didn't call you. They called the Secretary of State of Georgia.

If you agree with the Secretary of State of Georgia, if you disagree.......no one cares. You are utterly irrelevant to any legal outcome in this case.

The Secretary of State of Georgia, though? Oh, he's definitely relevant.

Forum List

Back