Families Attacked By MUSLIMS

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Liberals support importing these animals. When it happens here remember who did this to AMERICA.

Two couples with their three children and a friend were on a Sunday afternoon outing on bikes and roller blades when the “incredibly violent” attack took place, according to Var Matin, the local newspaper.

They were passing near the Cité des Oeillets, an estate in eastern Toulon, when a group of adolescents starting insulting the women of the group because of their shorts, including jibes such as: “Dirty whore, get naked.”

When their male partners sought to intervene, a larger group of youths arrived and a fight ensued, according to the Toulon prosecutor; Bernard Marchal.

“The male partners had simply asked them to respect their women and that sparked the fight. The three men were violently beaten on the face in front of their children. This was provocation of a sexual nature with the intention of forcing a reaction out of the men present,” said Mr Marchal.

One of the men was severely beaten and has had to take a month off work, while another had his nose broken. The women were lightly injured and the children suffered from shock

Families attacked in southern France as 'women were wearing shorts'

I am a liberal and I don't support importing Muslims..yet for some reason you think you know what you are talking about...

The French should expect this and carry some self protection. Brass knuckles, switchblade, something.

Liberals support importing these animals. When it happens here remember who did this to AMERICA.

Two couples with their three children and a friend were on a Sunday afternoon outing on bikes and roller blades when the “incredibly violent” attack took place, according to Var Matin, the local newspaper.

They were passing near the Cité des Oeillets, an estate in eastern Toulon, when a group of adolescents starting insulting the women of the group because of their shorts, including jibes such as: “Dirty whore, get naked.”

When their male partners sought to intervene, a larger group of youths arrived and a fight ensued, according to the Toulon prosecutor; Bernard Marchal.

“The male partners had simply asked them to respect their women and that sparked the fight. The three men were violently beaten on the face in front of their children. This was provocation of a sexual nature with the intention of forcing a reaction out of the men present,” said Mr Marchal.

One of the men was severely beaten and has had to take a month off work, while another had his nose broken. The women were lightly injured and the children suffered from shock

-------------------------------------------------- the kids better get used to it , its a shame and my sympathies mostly go to the youngsters . If I am not mistaken the adult French have approved of muslim importation for years so that the muslims could work , pay taxes so that the French adults could retire at an early age . Same thing going on in Germany I think .

-------------------------------------------------- the kids better get used to it , its a shame and my sympathies mostly go to the youngsters . If I am not mistaken the adult French have approved of muslim importation for years so that the muslims could work , pay taxes so that the French adults could retire at an early age . Same thing going on in Germany I think .
  • The Muslims have been moving to France since France had Muslim nations under their colonial system.....Which has been over 100 years....

The French should expect this and carry some self protection. Brass knuckles, switchblade, something.
The government should deport them and ban Islam and burn down their recruitment centers.

Governments have a duty to protect their citizens, not import hostile cultures.

Soon, the West will wake up. The Muslims won't like the coming Nationalist governments.

• The Muslims have been moving to France since France had Muslim nations under their colonial system.....Which has been over 100 years....
--------------------------------------------- agree , and the French shouldn't have allowed it Moonglow . But in recent years its also about shoring up the French social security system . I won't argue though , the problem is that the French have huge amounts of muslims and muslims are the problem for the French no matter how they got to france Moonglow . ,

--------------------------------------------- agree , and the French shouldn't have allowed it Moonglow . But in recent years its also about shoring up the French social security system . I won't argue though , the problem is that the French have huge amounts of muslims and muslims are the problem for the French no matter how they got to france Moonglow . ,
The French had problems with anarchist and monarchist for many years also....

The government should deport them and ban Islam and burn down their recruitment centers.

Governments have a duty to protect their citizens, not import hostile cultures.

Soon, the West will wake up. The Muslims won't like the coming Nationalist governments.
--------------------------------------- hope that you are correct DAngel .

muslims are the problem for the western world and the French as can be seen by what the muslims do in france specifically and the western world in general Moonglow . ---------------------------- at least the anarchists and monarchists were French or western .

I am a liberal and I don't support importing Muslims..yet for some reason you think you know what you are talking about...
Maybe you don't but the Democrat party does, so yes liberals in general support having more baby raping Muslims in this country.
There is no such thing as a democrat party in the USA............
Um.....

Me and some guys from school
Had a band and we tried real hard.
Jimmy quit, Jody got married
I should've known we'd never get far

Maybe you don't but the Democrat party does, so yes liberals in general support having more baby raping Muslims in this country.
Um.....

Canada has had to apologize many times to the US for Bryan Adams.....

Um.....

Canada has had to apologize many times to the US for Bryan Adams.....
His "everything I do" song single handedly made Robinhood, Prince of Thieves a hit movie.

It certainly wasn't Kevin Cosner with his horrible acting and American accent.

Forum List

Back