Families making $25,000 a year end up with a whopping 60 BUCKS MORE!

218980_image.jpg

There are some good things in this bill. But, the only tax cuts are for the RICH. (This is where Republican shitheads lie and say the poor don't pay taxes, and so can't get tax cuts).

IMG_4812.JPG

Or you might be dishonest. It looks like most win big. I will wait to see my first check after the new year to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can you just imagine how much people making 25 thousand a year can do with 60 bucks? That's like 5 dollars a month. You could buy one grande nonfat no foam latte at 120 degrees from Starbucks.

Hearing the GOP talk about "we are doubling this and tripling that" broken down into real dollars and cents is an eye opener.

And if you make 50 to 75 grand? OMG! Almost 900 dollars! You could use it to pay for that Obamacare you can only afford if you pay like 10 times that amount.

Wow! Republicans once again really doing a number on the American people.

Full Text of GOP Tax Scam:
Read the full GOP tax bill

Trump stands to save millions under new tax measure, experts say

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) saying this week, “For all those millions of Americans struggling paycheck to paycheck, help is on the way.”

But the biggest chunk of the plan offers a stark and permanent tax cut for American companies, dropping the corporate rate from 35 percent to 21 percent.

Income-tax rates for everyone will drop temporarily, though the financial impact will be largely concentrated at the top. Families earning less than $25,000 a year would receive an average tax cut of $60; families making between $50,000 and $75,000 will get an average cut of $890; and families making more than $1 million would get an average cut of nearly $70,000, the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center said.

First, tell us how much in federal taxes a family that earns $25,000/year pays. Then tell us how they can get a big tax cut.
not much--if any at all

Have you considered that you're in error? Your graph shows those with taxable income below %19,050 being taxed at 12%,up from 10%. Taxable income is the income after deductions. So, $19,000 can reach into the middle class (especially in the midwest), hitting people with incomes over $40,000. So, all other things being equal, you're showing a 20% tax increase for the working poor and the lower-middle class, on top of the 15.2% federal payroll tax (which the rich don't significantly pay). Luckily, this is bullshit because your chart is not accurate and not all other things are equal.

There are some good things in this bill. But, the only tax cuts are for the RICH. (This is where Republican shitheads lie and say the poor don't pay taxes, and so can't get tax cuts).

View attachment 167444

Or you might be dishonest. It looks like most win big. I will wait to see my first check after the new year to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can you just imagine how much people making 25 thousand a year can do with 60 bucks? That's like 5 dollars a month. You could buy one grande nonfat no foam latte at 120 degrees from Starbucks.

Hearing the GOP talk about "we are doubling this and tripling that" broken down into real dollars and cents is an eye opener.

And if you make 50 to 75 grand? OMG! Almost 900 dollars! You could use it to pay for that Obamacare you can only afford if you pay like 10 times that amount.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) saying this week, “For all those millions of Americans struggling paycheck to paycheck, help is on the way.”

But the biggest chunk of the plan offers a stark and permanent tax cut for American companies, dropping the corporate rate from 35 percent to 21 percent.

Income-tax rates for everyone will drop temporarily, though the financial impact will be largely concentrated at the top. Families earning less than $25,000 a year would receive an average tax cut of $60; families making between $50,000 and $75,000 will get an average cut of $890; and families making more than $1 million would get an average cut of nearly $70,000, the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center said.
25k = > 12/hour

at that much, they aren't paying taxes to begin with.

A FAMILY making $25k ISN'T paying federal income tax.

Faggot Republicans like to drag kids into it, because the tax code provides welfare to low income people with kids. But, a single man, no kids, with $25,000 in earnings pays income taxes, that when added to payroll taxes, amounts to about $5000 to the IRS.

As it now, for 2017, A single man earning $25000 pays $4991 in taxes to the federal government.
No, they didn’t . Before any deductions they paid $3291. And the standard deduction was $4050, thus, without taking anything else, they got an additional $759 back from tax paying citizens.
2016 Federal Tax Rates, Personal Exemptions, and Standard Deductions
https://taxmap.irs.gov/taxmap/ts0/taxtable_o_03b62156.htm

You are so fucking stupid. A single man, no kids, earning 25K getting back 759 from tax-paying citizens? Fucking moron.

Families making 25,000 are eligible for aid, and you know it. Next.

You are wrong, and so was I. You would owe $1738, not $4991. Haven’t done it in awhile, myself.

Now for 2017, $1728, as it stands, without the new tax law.

The new tax law you would only owe $1370, a savings of $358.
As it now, for 2017, A single man earning $25000 pays $4991 in taxes to the federal government.
No, they didn’t . Before any deductions they paid $3291. And the standard deduction was $4050, thus, without taking anything else, they got an additional $759 back from tax paying citizens.
2016 Federal Tax Rates, Personal Exemptions, and Standard Deductions
https://taxmap.irs.gov/taxmap/ts0/taxtable_o_03b62156.htm

You are so fucking stupid. A single man, no kids, earning 25K getting back 759 from tax-paying citizens? Fucking moron.

Some. I really don't like:
Child Molesters
Those who commit sexual assault
Those who stiff their workers and contractors
People who worship the rich but aren't rich themselves.

Why do I think you belong to one or more of those groups?

The rights obsession with child molesters, even in a thread about something totally unrelated, is creepy as fuck.

This is a thread about tax cuts, WTF does it have to do with child molestation? This kinda shit is why I left the republican party.

I like Charles Barkley's comments:

“They say it’s gonna trickle down. I’m gonna get my fat a– down to the jewelry store and get me a new Rolex,” Barkley joked. “Thank you, Republicans. I know I can always count on y’all to take care of us rich people, the 1-percenters. Sorry, poor people. I’m hoping for y’all, but y’all ain’t got no chance.”

Charles Barkley shares his thoughts on new tax bill

You will get much more than that. Don’t know where you got that from.
I like Charles Barkley's comments:

“They say it’s gonna trickle down. I’m gonna get my fat a– down to the jewelry store and get me a new Rolex,” Barkley joked. “Thank you, Republicans. I know I can always count on y’all to take care of us rich people, the 1-percenters. Sorry, poor people. I’m hoping for y’all, but y’all ain’t got no chance.”

Charles Barkley shares his thoughts on new tax bill

Forum List

Back