Families of Dead Robbers Want Shooter Arrested

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is so unfricking believable. Two masked robbers leaving the scene of the crime were shot by a civilian bystander and they died. Now the families of the robbers want the shooter arrested for murder. Shades of Trayvon Martin!

To the libtards, no one has a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of property/happiness exc ept for criminals like themselves.

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery of Krick's Korner store in Reading | Home - Home

READING, Pa. -
Family members of the two masked men shot to death after allegedly robbing a store in Reading spoke out Tuesday.

"It's not fair," said Virginia Medina, mother of 24-year-old William Medina, who police said robbed Krick's Korner store alongside 18-year-old Robert De Carr on Monday.

The two men were shot and killed by a private citizen while leaving the store, and family members want to see charges pressed.

"[William] had no right to lose his life over something that man could have called the police for," said Medina. "He took the law into his own hands and walked away scot-free."

"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own? How much worse is it going to get?" said Peter Ratel, Medina's cousin.

The family members said they are hurt by comments suggesting the alleged robbers were "thugs."

According to Medina, William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.

The liberals know they are retarded so will avoid defending their idiocy here.
Fucking NAMBLA liberal fuckwits!

This is so unfricking believable. Two masked robbers leaving the scene of the crime were shot by a civilian bystander and they died. Now the families of the robbers want the shooter arrested for murder. Shades of Trayvon Martin!

To the libtards, no one has a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of property/happiness exc ept for criminals like themselves.

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery of Krick's Korner store in Reading | Home - Home

READING, Pa. -
Family members of the two masked men shot to death after allegedly robbing a store in Reading spoke out Tuesday.

"It's not fair," said Virginia Medina, mother of 24-year-old William Medina, who police said robbed Krick's Korner store alongside 18-year-old Robert De Carr on Monday.

The two men were shot and killed by a private citizen while leaving the store, and family members want to see charges pressed.

"[William] had no right to lose his life over something that man could have called the police for," said Medina. "He took the law into his own hands and walked away scot-free."

"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own? How much worse is it going to get?" said Peter Ratel, Medina's cousin.

The family members said they are hurt by comments suggesting the alleged robbers were "thugs."

According to Medina, William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.

The criminals took thier lives into thier own hands when they committed a crime at gunpoint.

We do not give up our rights to protect ourselves or others to police, we lend them to them. We can take them back as we see fit as long as the law is followed. What police have are special protections to immunize themselves from civil liability when performing thier tasks, nothing more.

They were robbing a store at gunpoint?

They got killed for their troubles.

No sympathy.

Oh, and btw from this article, it appears he didnt just start ablazin away, he told them to stop, they resisted with arms, and he shot thier asses.

Two men, both armed with guns and wearing masks, had just left the store with stolen cigarettes and lottery tickets when they were confronted by the "concerned citizen," telling both suspects that he was going to call police and advising them to stay where they were, said Berks County District Attorney John Adams.

A brief scuffle ensued, during which the suspects pulled out their guns, Adams said. The citizen then pulled out his gun, for which he had a license to carry, and shot both suspects, said Adams, who personally reviewed surveillance video of the scene.

Shots fired at corner store in Reading; 2 people dead | Regional: Berks - Home

Libbie fanatics pretending to be rational.
Tomorrow they go back to demanding a gun grab!!
Retarded Nambla liberals!

If marty is correct, that they pulled a gun on him...then all bets were off.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

READING, Pa. -

--LOL

the crime rate would drop

READING, Pa. -

--LOL

the crime rate would drop
Which the Nambla liberals cannot have!!
These criminals are their base.

I bet they were just turning their lives around.

Do bad things, bad things tend to happen to you.

It's very difficult to feel sorry for two guys who committed a crime at gun point but there are a few questions that need to be answered that I haven't found on the Internet.

Did the bystander witness the crime?
Did the bystander know that a felony had been committed, and if so, how did he know?
Did the bystander know that the two men were armed?
How many people were in that immediate area at the time, within gunshot range?

Hard to feel sorry for dirtbags getting what they deserve but I'm not going to congratulate the bystander because as far as we know that situation could have turned far worse than it already was due to his actions. Get a description and call the police.

It's very difficult to feel sorry for two guys who committed a crime at gun point but there are a few questions that need to be answered that I haven't found on the Internet.

Did the bystander know that a felony had been committed, and if so, how did he know?

Hard to feel sorry for dirtbags getting what they deserve but I'm not going to congratulate the bystander because as far as we know that situation could have turned far worse than it already was due to his actions. Get a description and call the police.

Read the article i quoted. He told them to stop and that the police were on the way, they went after him and pulled thier weapons, he fired and killed them.

We are not supposed to be sheep allowing people to get away with crimes just because some people think only the police are allowed to resist crime. Your mentality is why criminals can get away with 1/2 the crap they do. Its not my problem, its the police's problem.

Read the article i quoted. He told them to stop and that the police were on the way, they went after him and pulled thier weapons, he fired and killed them.

We are not supposed to be sheep allowing people to get away with crimes just because some people think only the police are allowed to resist crime. Your mentality is why criminals can get away with 1/2 the crap they do. Its not my problem, its the police's problem.

I did read the article you quoted, could you please direct me to the part of your article that answers any of the questions I asked?

I did read the article you quoted, could you please direct me to the part of your article that answers any of the questions I asked?

1. question 1 is not material, as he noticed guys with skimasks exiting a building posthaste, and did not open fire, he told them to stay where they are and wait for police.
2. again, not material, because once he told them to stop, they decided to scuffle with him and pull a weapon
3. again, not material as they pulled thier weapons, thus showing they were armed.
4. not material, as he hit his targets.

All you want is an excuse to prosecute this guy because he had the audacity as a free citizen to try to prevent criminals from escaping.

The robbers and their surviving family members felt that they had a right to commit that robbery. They were good men, just trying to feed their families. How much worse is it going to get when ordinary citizens seize a right to defend themselves?

At first I thought this was from the Onion.

They were robbing a store at gunpoint?

They got killed for their troubles.

No sympathy.

Exactly my sentiments. Too bad for the families in denial.

This is way beyond denial.

"The family members said they are hurt by comments suggesting the alleged robbers were "thugs."

"According to Medina, William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter."

This is how deep 'victimhood' mentality runs for such people. Committing a felony with a weapon is just everyday stuff and can't be confused with hardened criminal activity. Go figure.

Bet the fatherless daughter is proud of her daddy now, or will be with age.

1. question 1 is not material, as he noticed guys with skimasks exiting a building posthaste, and did not open fire, he told them to stay where they are and wait for police.

It does matter, you don't have a right to stop people on the street unless certain conditions are met, wearing ski masks isn't one of those conditions. You can't make a citizen's arrest based upon a suspicion.

2. again, not material, because once he told them to stop, they decided to scuffle with him and pull a weapon

Once again, you cannot make a citizen's arrest based upon a suspicion.

3. again, not material as they pulled thier weapons, thus showing they were armed.

They pulled their weapons after the bystander tried to make a citizen's arrest based upon a suspicion...which I'm not sure you're aware of this but you can't do that ;)

4. not material, as he hit his targets.

And he's damn lucky he did, I'm glad no innocent bystanders were harmed.

All you want is an excuse to prosecute this guy because he had the audacity as a free citizen to try to prevent criminals from escaping.

No, what I want is some questions answered so we can see if there's a need to prosecute this guy. My opinion doesn't matter anyway, the relevant authorities have already said he won't be prosecuted but answers to the questions I asked would be nice, as is usually the case the media left a lot of stuff out.

Forum List

Back