Family Court orders Dad not to take child to catholic church

The mother had custody of the child, and the child was jewish, this guys is an asshole. He is trying play games and the fact he baptized her without asking the mom, is proof enough for me that he should not be allowed to take the child to the catholic church. I personally think the man should only be allowed visitation while being supervised.

You're too late to try and talk reason.

Though I have a feeling that plenty in this thread would be singing a different tune if the mother was Christian and the father was Islamic. :eusa_whistle:

You are a LIAR. The non custodial parent has every right to take his child while in his custody to HIS religious services. Already addressed.

I never lie, imbecile.

And I made my money on issues like this. The non-custodial parent can only influence his child's religion if there is no contradictory agreement or court order.

piss up a rope.

thanks for playing. :thup:

Once again, LEGALLY the Father has EVERY legal right to take his child to HIS religious services. The only thing the Judge can do is rule on him not doing things harmful to the Child. It is ACCEPTED legal standard that the non custodial parent has the legal right to take their children to THEIR religious services. Including Baptizing them.

Actually as Crimson White pointed out to you, the judge has ever right to rule on this.
ANd the father legally did not have the right to take the child to church after the judge ordered him not to. Also I would be very angry if my child's father baptized him without my knowledge, and so would you.

A restraining order may only be issued in the case of possible harm to the child. Demonstrate where the possible harm would occur?

Um.. let's see, he using his child to get at the mother, taking picture and sending them to her to piss her off. And from the sounds of it we don't know the whole case, and the judge obviously put in place a 30 day restraining order to keep this guy from playing anymore games. It also doesn't matter what you think, the judge made the ruling and the father was suppose to follow it. He then with cameras took his daughter back to church, which was obviously a publicity stunt.
The man is going to mentally harm his child, because he wants to one up her mother. And we all know the reason why you are on his side is because one his a man, and two because he is a christian.

It is when I read posts like yours that I understand why lefties see abortion as acceptable. They don't care about the child after its born, so no wonder it's a struggle to care before it is.

I find it fascinating how many Americans are not in the slightest bit interested in the rights of others.

Oh the amount of irony in this post is too much.

The non-custodial parent can only influence his child's religion if there is no contradictory agreement or court order.

And I think that is very dangerous - especially the latter (for any parent to be able to do)...

The non-custodial parent can only influence his child's religion if there is no contradictory agreement or court order.

And I think that is very dangerous - especially the latter (for any parent to be able to do)...

if the child has been raised a certain way all of its life, without objection from the now objecting parent, its generally clear to the court that other things are governing the non-custodial parent's actions besides the best interests of the child.

if the child has been raised a certain way all of its life, without objection from the now objecting parent, its generally clear to the court that other things are governing the non-custodial parent's actions besides the best interests of the child.

Her WHOLE three years of life? C'mon, that doesn't even pass the giggle test. How do you know that from the day they separated he wanted these changes but she said no?

Actually as Crimson White pointed out to you, the judge has ever right to rule on this.
ANd the father legally did not have the right to take the child to church after the judge ordered him not to. Also I would be very angry if my child's father baptized him without my knowledge, and so would you.

A restraining order may only be issued in the case of possible harm to the child. Demonstrate where the possible harm would occur?

Um.. let's see, he using his child to get at the mother, taking picture and sending them to her to piss her off. And from the sounds of it we don't know the whole case, and the judge obviously put in place a 30 day restraining order to keep this guy from playing anymore games. It also doesn't matter what you think, the judge made the ruling and the father was suppose to follow it. He then with cameras took his daughter back to church, which was obviously a publicity stunt.
The man is going to mentally harm his child, because he wants to one up her mother. And we all know the reason why you are on his side is because one his a man, and two because he is a christian.

Well I can not argue I am not a man. However provide one instance from my postings, where I have EVER been anti semite, EVER. It has NOTHING to do with what religion he is or the Mother is. It has to do with the law and the Constitution.

Go ahead ask Jillian just how anti semite I am.

Her WHOLE three years of life? C'mon, that doesn't even pass the giggle test. How do you know that from the day they separated he wanted these changes but she said no?

Why would he, after three years, suddenly want those changes just because they split? (Other than to piss off mom).

Let me put it this way. What if you and your wife agreed that your sons would have no religion and that religion was only something they'd be able to choose, if they wished, when they were old enough to make such choices for themselves? What if there was a separation and suddenly your wife decided that it was imperative to start indoctrinating the children into a religious belief?

Well I can not argue I am not a man. However provide one instance from my postings, where I have EVER been anti semite, EVER. It has NOTHING to do with what religion he is or the Mother is. It has to do with the law and the Constitution.

If you think this is the first time two parents have ever argued on what religion their child should grow up in, you're not paying attention.

I have never known you to be either anti-semitic nor racist.

Why would he, after three years, suddenly want those changes just because they split? (Other than to piss off mom).

Let me put it this way. What if you and your wife agreed that your sons would have no religion and that religion was only something they'd be able to choose, if they wished, when they were old enough to make such choices for themselves? What if there was a separation and suddenly your wife decided that it was imperative to start indoctrinating the children into a religious belief?

But that's not happening. She is indoctrinating her religion onto the daughter. And she is three now, and apparently he hasn't seen the daughter for 7 months, which suggests they have been split at least since the girl was two. My sons can't even remember being two or three years old.

Of course things changed when they split. People changing is probably the reason most people split up in the first place...

If you think this is the first time two parents have ever argued on what religion their child should grow up in, you're not paying attention.

I think RGS just has issues when there's any governmental limitation of any religious activity -- regardless of how questionable that activity is.

I don't agree with him.

But I understand him.

you had to watch the video.

convenient that he left that out, right?

What video? The one in the OP? I watched it. Didn't hear or see anything about him not seeing his daughter for seven months. Could have missed it though...

You did not miss it, it is not there.

It has to be somewhere. The seven months statement came from Annie. I don't believe that Annie would have made that up and/or simply chosen "7 months" out of the blue.

Immie

But that's not happening. She is indoctrinating her religion onto the daughter. And she is three now, and apparently he hasn't seen the daughter for 7 months, which suggests they have been split at least since the girl was two. My sons can't even remember being two or three years old.

Of course things changed when they split. People changing is probably the reason most people split up in the first place...

No. What is happening is that the father is trying to make sure that the child is not jewish in order to use religion to hurt the mother --- when he agreed on the child's religion when it was born -- probably before.

let me ask you something... i could marry someone non-jewish, no problem, right?

do you think for a single, solitary, second I would allow my child to be raised christian? And how badly would someone have to want to hurt me to do that? Not because I'm opposed to christianity. But because passing on my religion is important to me... it's important to many of us, particularly given how many family lines were destroyed.

seriously.... i know EXACTLY where this case comes from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back