Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

I'm not talking crime I'm talking violent crime.

White people are also involved in violent crimes.

Stats show, specifically with women, that better education reduces the birth rate in areas where women have few options.

The best way to reduce crime is to reduce poverty. Why are you pretending that black people are different from white people? They aren't. If you put a black child in a safe, supportive, stable home, and provide a good education, chances are that child will succeed in life. If you put a white child in the hood, with limited opportunities, what do you think is going to happen?

So poor white and black women need to stop having children. But we're seeing epidemic levels of violent crime in the hoods of america. Not nearly as much coming from poor white neighborhoods.

Its as if you are defending the poor single women who are having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. You saying they're too stupid to know better? Where are these young violent men coming from? Will an education and a job really stop them from having kids with men who won't raise them? This has to stop.
"Single mom" is the protected national heroine.

The whole tax structure is geared to supporting "the single mom" and her "poor innocent children".

The destruction of the institution of marriage is all part of trapping the masses in dependency.

So you don't think the children of a single mom are innocent? You know another type of "destruction of marriage" is called "divorce." And in the red state where I live, we're ranking # 1.

Oklahoma tops list of highest divorce rates - Business - Personal finance NBC News

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

Stats show, specifically with women, that better education reduces the birth rate in areas where women have few options.

The best way to reduce crime is to reduce poverty. Why are you pretending that black people are different from white people? They aren't. If you put a black child in a safe, supportive, stable home, and provide a good education, chances are that child will succeed in life. If you put a white child in the hood, with limited opportunities, what do you think is going to happen?

So poor white and black women need to stop having children. But we're seeing epidemic levels of violent crime in the hoods of america. Not nearly as much coming from poor white neighborhoods.

Its as if you are defending the poor single women who are having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. You saying they're too stupid to know better? Where are these young violent men coming from? Will an education and a job really stop them from having kids with men who won't raise them? This has to stop.

The whole tax structure is geared to supporting "the single mom" and her "poor innocent children".

The destruction of the institution of marriage is all part of trapping the masses in dependency.
Do you remember a few years ago we made an effort to stop shaming these worthless irresponsible citizens? We need to start shaming them again. It is them who are breeding the majority of our violent criminals.

One idea I like from the GOP is have people work for their welfare. Go clean a church or pick up trash on the street 10 hours a week. Most will go find a job. And a lot won't get themselves in the situation if its not easy.

I lived for two years on the east side of Saginaw. When Carla spouts off there is no evidence that the folks in the ghetto don't have a victim mentality, she doesn't understand the hopelessness felt in the rust belt after the disappearance of the heavy manufacturing and a good economy. She doesn't understand the absolute reliance of these communities on the government programs for survival. When you feel like you have no control over your own destiny, hope is gone.

A person necessarily feels like they are a victim of circumstance. This is not a left/right issue.

It's not a black or white issue either. White or black, people feel the same when their job is shipped somewhere else.
I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

What black people are saying that?
The ones on usmb. Every time I say crime is out of control in the hoods they say white people commit crimes too. Totally ignoring the point that their crime is out of control and white crime is not.
White crime is out of control. Thats what you dont seem to understand.
Continue to spout that shit while the black community buries its kids, killed by kids, in attacks so random and senseless that large numbers of the murders are never even solved.

Do you remember a few years ago we made an effort to stop shaming these worthless irresponsible citizens? We need to start shaming them again. It is them who are breeding the majority of our violent criminals.

One idea I like from the GOP is have people work for their welfare. Go clean a church or pick up trash on the street 10 hours a week. Most will go find a job. And a lot won't get themselves in the situation if its not easy.

How about educating them instead? How about easier access to a Planned Parenthood? Since you tried shaming and it obviously doesn't work.... It sounds to me like the shaming part only makes you feel better.

So you don't think the children of a single mom are innocent? You know another type of "destruction of marriage" is called "divorce." And in the red state where I live, we're ranking # 1.

Oklahoma tops list of highest divorce rates - Business - Personal finance NBC News

Are Oklahomans who get divorced producing a very violent society like in Detroit Flint and Saginaw? Are they black or white?

I bet they both produce negative results but not the violent crime we see in black communities.

Is Oklahoma a very dangerous city? Detroit is.

Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime Mario Murillo Ministries
" High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination"

the high crime areas of urban areas have black felons convicted by black juries and judges. Can't blame whitey

Lack of skills is the cause of poverty.

Go to school for the free lunch, act like a fuckup for the crazy check, use the school as a social club instead of a learning institution, and you reap what you sow.

Is that what you did?
Sure, that is why I am living comfortably on an EARNED retirement which I took at 55.

It's not a black or white issue either. White or black, people feel the same when their job is shipped somewhere else.
I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

The ones on usmb. Every time I say crime is out of control in the hoods they say white people commit crimes too. Totally ignoring the point that their crime is out of control and white crime is not.
Continue to spout that shit while the black community buries its kids, killed by kids, in attacks so random and senseless that large numbers of the murders are never even solved.
And wonder why we don't want to live with them or why cops treat them like animals. Even the good ones have victim mentality as we see on usmb

Are Oklahomans who get divorced producing a very violent society like in Detroit Flint and Saginaw? Are they black or white?

I bet they both produce negative results but not the violent crime we see in black communities.

Well, we've had two beheading's. One by a mentally ill wannabe Jahadist, and the other by a drug addicted wannabe Christian.

We have something Detroit doesn't have and that's JOBS. They may be shitty jobs (we have the lowest paid teachers in the country) but we've got em. Detroit is a wasteland, so what do you expect? Your unemployment rate is more than double what it is here.

The kids are innocent! Its the only reason we give grown adults foodstamps and welfare.

We even want to threaten them if they have any more kids we will cut them off but we can't do that to the kids. We can't take the kids away from them. We can't force them to get fixed although we should.

We are helpless in stopping poor people from having kids they can't afford.

I say IUD"s are the answer. Make them free! Part of obamacare.

Well, we've had two beheading's. One by a mentally ill wannabe Jahadist, and the other by a drug addicted wannabe Christian.

We have something Detroit doesn't have and that's JOBS. They may be shitty jobs (we have the lowest paid teachers in the country) but we've got em. Detroit is a wasteland, so what do you expect? Your unemployment rate is more than double what it is here.

So don't have kids! Or move!

Good news I think smart buses are going to start coming out to the burbs so people in Detroit can get to work or get out. I hope it helps.

I know poverty is the key reason but poor women need to stop putting the cart before the horse or baby before the husband and job.

Do Oklahomans defend the criminals and hate the cops like they do in Detroit? The other guy you're debating with made a good point we don't put up with crime in our neighborhoods.

You must be one of those sorry ass single moms or one of those shrewish bitches that can't keep a man.
She seems pretty nice. Carla. Are you a single mom?

Good news I think smart buses are going to start coming out to the burbs so people in Detroit can get to work or get out. I hope it helps.

I know poverty is the key reason but poor women need to stop putting the cart before the horse or baby before the husband and job.

I don't know why you and roadrunner keep trying to make this thread about me. My kids are grown and gone. I'm sorry, but you sound like a knuckle draggin Neanderthal when you make suggestions on what poor women should do, as though men play no role in impregnating them.

Okay, so you know poverty is the reason, yet you offer no solutions, except for the simplistic "get up and move." I'm a little surprised at you.

The kids are innocent! Its the only reason we give grown adults foodstamps and welfare.

We even want to threaten them if they have any more kids we will cut them off but we can't do that to the kids. We can't take the kids away from them. We can't force them to get fixed although we should.

We are helpless in stopping poor people from having kids they can't afford.

I say IUD"s are the answer. Make them free! Part of obamacare.

I'm not against the idea of some sort of contraceptive that gets embedded under the skin of the forearm for people on Govt. assistance.

Normally I would think that's a nasty and immoral idea, but I do believe we have an overpopulation problem.

Last edited:

I don't know why you and roadrunner keep trying to make this thread about me. My kids are grown and gone. I'm sorry, but you sound like a knuckle draggin Neanderthal when you make suggestions on what poor women should do, as though men play no role in impregnating them.

Okay, so you know poverty is the reason, yet you offer no solutions, except for the simplistic "get up and move." I'm a little surprised at you.

They should stop letting bums between their legs. If I was a dad with a daughter I wouldnt try to stop guys from trying to fuck my daughter I would convince her to not be dumb and fall for their bullshit.

Guys are dumb. We need women to take the lead on this. For example when I graduated college there were lots of blacks there. The majority of them were women.

Remember Whitney Houston sang "I believe children are our future" ? I believe the fix for black society lies with black women.

Even if they make the mistake and fuck a loser who's gonna actually raise the kid? The woman.

Should I try to convince you black men to not try and get laid? Wish me luck on that. Or wear a condom? Their dicks are too big they break them. Lol

10959786_371240549722301_8194315288043632321_n.jpg

I believe you made it about me first.

Again.

I usually ignore you, this time I didn't.

White supremacist scum are up early today.
Yeah, it's racist to use statistics to prove a reality. We must all bend over and bow to political-correctness and accept the blame that because we're not black we caused blacks to commit crimes. Our non-blackness caused black criminals to commit more than their share of murders and violent crimes.

I will as long as white people cant fix thier own fucked up communities and deflect to Black ones. Like I said before you dont have time to worry about Black people at the rate your white kids are fucking up.

The PROBLEM as I see it being at the intersection where the rubber meets the road in crime in North Seattle is that the DIFFERENCE is that white people not counting the recent immigration of Eastern Europeans do not tolerate violent crime in their neighborhoods and the communities with a high population of African Americans do tolerate violent crime in that they ...the so called decent ones take a mind your own business approach to it.

White crime is NOT out of control. All crime is impossible to prevent as long as the driving forces are kept alive and well. Access to drugs is the primary motivator in nearly ALL violent white and black crime. In white neighborhoods the residents take an active role in driving that element away. In black neighborhoods the gangs run the streets and parks. The same is true in many low income Latino and Asian areas.

I am paid partly to live in one of Seattle's most dangerous areas and do what the police cannot do which is be there 100% of the time to reject wrong doers. Excuse me the dogs have alerted to a trespasser. I will continue after I have watched a little Letterman.
African Americans dont tolerate crime. They have no where to turn to in order to combat it. The police are complicate in the drug crime in a lot of Black neighborhoods. Then they run around killing, harassing, and arresting people who are not the real criminals. I should know because I grew up in such a neighborhood and witnessed money changing hands between drug dealers and cops too many times to count. White crime is out of control no matter how much you want to pretend its not.

Forum List

Back