🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
American veterans finally have a commander-in-chief who is ready to fight for their rights.

Navy Seal To Vets: Defend Trump Now

Infowars.com is starting an email initiative to show that U.S. veterans stand with president Trump.

As the establishment tries to delegitimize Donald Trump, now is the time to show your support for him.

Send in photos with your Trump gear or signs, as well as other creative ideas to [email protected] and we will get them out to the

Famous Navy SEAL Calls For Veterans To Defend Trump NOW!

Navy SEAL veteran Craig Sawyer gives a live public defense of Trump

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings keep coming but people are to hung up on their proud liberal mental illness cloud . Gawd if you liberals would gtf out of that trance.

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

And you were never a SEAL either.
i guess you are so retarded you think only seals are veterans?

If you are any kind of veteran, you're boatswainmate, Navy.

Whatever gives me a VA loan for a home and college tuition while I got paid for playing basketball.

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

Whatever gives me a VA loan for a home and college tuition while I got paid for playing basketball.

What is it you were saying earlier? I got you pegged.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

You're a legend in your own mind.

str3mql.jpg

What is it you were saying earlier? I got you pegged.

You certainly seem to be attracted to me so congratulations on getting me pegged. I said a lot of things earlier. Be more specific.

I guess you missed the part where I said that I didn't like Clinton for what he did, and then, when I wrote "he should have just said" I was referring to what I thought Clinton should have said. And yeah, the president is considered to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Reading comprehension dude.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
Although you are very experienced in those kind of activities, no?

Actually, that is Navy speak for saying that you think so little of a person that you wouldn't waste what you have to get rid of anyway on someone even if there was a severe need.

Lame try on the insult by the way.

I guess you missed the part where I said that I didn't like Clinton for what he did, and then, when I wrote "he should have just said" I was referring to what I thought Clinton should have said. And yeah, the president is considered to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Reading comprehension is a struggle for him.

Defend Trump! Against what?

People noticing his lies and conflicts of interest! We all should take it on the chin...hell, our families would do good to put Trump first.

Reading comprehension is a struggle for him.

My reading comprehension level is 5x higher than some black bosunmate that never saw combat.

Guaranteed.

And also anti-american ex-military navy other fucktard as well. That never saw combat and tries to be seditious.

Forum List

Back