🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for Sessions to end witch hunt now

About time. What the hell does Sessions do anyway?

Trump calls on Jeff Sessions to end Russia probe 'right now'

President Trump on Wednesday publicly called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to immediately end the “rigged witch hunt,” a phrase he uses to refer to special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“This is a terrible situation,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further.”

Trump accused Mueller of being “totally conflicted” as head of the investigation, though he did not detail in the tweet what he thinks are Mueller’s alleged conflicts. Over the weekend, in another tweet, Trump called on Mueller to release his “conflicts of interest” in regards to the “very nasty” and “contentious” business relationship Trump claimed the two had.

Trump calls on Jeff Sessions to end Russia probe 'right now'
These are not the actions and words of an honest or innocent man.
Oh you know all right? You don't have any clue besides what the media feeds you. People are sick of this BS "investigation". And sick of lying clueless liberals.
The media isn't feeding me much of anything. I see trumps tweets and rallies and I see Giuliani's interviews. Straight from the slimey car salesman's mouthes.
Case closed!

Forum List

Back