Fantastic Speech by Biden !

EwPn-OLWQAkBZyM
^^^^^^^...But he won the election.....Sure he did.......................................Suuurrreeeeee

It's great to have a President who isn't a crazy loon again.
Awe. Adorable that you think that. Seriously man, what happened to you?

The real Toro handed his account over to someone who is about 40 IQ points lower.....And he thinks we don't notice the difference.
Traumatic brain injury perhaps? Whatever it is, it's sad.
My guess is either Dante or manifold....Yeah, definite brain injury involved.

• Sad
Reactions: Vel
It's the same dozen or so who post the same attacks on President Biden day after day after day. And another dozen or so who echo the same partisan kooks who the same dozen or so who go on and on without posting anything of substance, thought or thought provoking comments.

I wonder if they have any life beyond hanging out on the USMB?

Great Job tonight Joe !
This is why he was elected, to fix the Trump mess and distribute the vaccine.

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Joe is doing a great job so far, this is why he was elected.

I strongly prefer Trump's matter-of-fact speeches over Biden's emotional nonsense speeches about hugs and stuff.

Biden's speech was incredibly prolific with nonsense emotional non-scientific feeling stuff, designed to appeal to the depressed people that Dem leaders have purposefully made depressed.

It was a terrible speech, IMO.

There were 1.6M doses administered on January 20th alone. The seven-day rolling average was 1.2M per day when Biden took over, with over 22M doses administered. Trump had already exceeded Biden's weak goal of 1.0M per day. And the vaccine had only been approved for a month.

Trump launched Operation Warp Speed, funding six vaccines, three of which were developed successfully in one year. The MSM said it “would take a miracle.”
Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

And Biden is taking credit for it tonight on live national television. But kids aren't even back in school yet, when the science says the schools should have never closed.

Trump is the miracle worker.

Last edited:
Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

Didn't the left criticize trump for hoarding vaccines?

Didn't democrats say they wouldn't trust a trump vaccine?

Looks like trump was trying, but you guys tried to block him at every turn.

Dems attacked trump on his vaccine push possibly as a way to try and prevent him from using it as a re election prompt.

Great Job tonight Joe !
This is why he was elected, to fix the Trump mess and distribute the vaccine.

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Joe is doing a great job so far, this is why he was elected.

Comic relief.

There is no way Uncle Joe can match Trump's ability to coordinate commerce. Uncle Joe needed someone else to do the talking for him if "he" did anything that wasn't already in play.
Lol, are you kidding me? tRump couldn't coordinate a keg party in a brewery.

Oh, the famous bleach! Who injected bleach? Nobody.
TheHill.com

Accidental poisonings from bleach and other disinfectants spiked amid coronavirus
05/12/20 11:01 AM EDT 1,031

"Accidental poisonings as a result of Americans mistakenly ingesting bleach or other household cleaners spiked over March and April, nearly doubling as President Trump suggested the chemicals could be useful in fighting coronavirus infections.

Some 3,401 Americans reported cases of accidental poisonings from household disinfectants in March, and 3,609 did so in April. Usually, the number sits between 1,600-1,700. "

This video will resume in 28 seconds

Accidental poisonings as a result of Americans mistakenly ingesting bleach or other household cleaners spiked over March and April, nearly doubling as President Trump suggested the chemicals could be useful in fighting coronavirus infections.
Data from the American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) first reported by Time on Tuesday found that the number of calls to poison control hotlines regarding accidental poisoning from household cleaners and disinfectants surged over the past two months, nearly doubling the number of cases reported in March 2019 and more than doubling April 2019's total case numbers.
Some 3,401 Americans reported cases of accidental poisonings from household disinfectants in March, and 3,609 did so in April. Usually, the number sits between 1,600-1,700. The first week of May looks to be little better, with 966 cases reported between May 1 and May 10, compared to just 573 cases reported in the same time frame last year.

Oh, the famous bleach! Who injected bleach? Nobody.
TheHill.com

Accidental poisonings from bleach and other disinfectants spiked amid coronavirus
05/12/20 11:01 AM EDT 1,031

"Accidental poisonings as a result of Americans mistakenly ingesting bleach or other household cleaners spiked over March and April, nearly doubling as President Trump suggested the chemicals could be useful in fighting coronavirus infections.

Some 3,401 Americans reported cases of accidental poisonings from household disinfectants in March, and 3,609 did so in April. Usually, the number sits between 1,600-1,700. "

This video will resume in 28 seconds

Accidental poisonings as a result of Americans mistakenly ingesting bleach or other household cleaners spiked over March and April, nearly doubling as President Trump suggested the chemicals could be useful in fighting coronavirus infections.
Data from the American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) first reported by Time on Tuesday found that the number of calls to poison control hotlines regarding accidental poisoning from household cleaners and disinfectants surged over the past two months, nearly doubling the number of cases reported in March 2019 and more than doubling April 2019's total case numbers.
Some 3,401 Americans reported cases of accidental poisonings from household disinfectants in March, and 3,609 did so in April. Usually, the number sits between 1,600-1,700. The first week of May looks to be little better, with 966 cases reported between May 1 and May 10, compared to just 573 cases reported in the same time frame last year.

That's great! All those idiots ingesting household chemicals.

Also, Trump never suggested it. He asked Fauci a question.

lol, fake news, that lying senile bastard stole the election.
From a conservative who did not vote for Biden:
- his 4th of July motif as “reward” -for families to celebrate together - yet not to large- sounded totalitarian.

- he raised it a couple levels when he celebrated the American Spirit.
In response to Joe's "permission" to bbq with my family--I say. I don't remember asking for your permission, nor do I need it. I haven't needed it during the past year or before and I damn sure won't be looking for it in the future. CCP Joe is trying some of Xi's tactics. What's next Uighur camps in the US?
Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

100 million doses he ordered, which took until not to get to the public. Trump would have ordered more by now.

It was a nothing speech, and the Idiot in Chief Biden has done nothing. Zilch. Zippo. He didn't even blame China for the gawddamned virus, fer Christ's sake.

I love watching you people squirm over Biden's success.

Trump fucked up covid so bad, and Biden is doing such a great job. The rescue bill has been passed and America is about to explode.

Enjoy the Biden BOOOOMMMM !!!!! I know you hate it when America wins.

Totalitarian..... giving Americans permission to BBQ on the 4th of July with loved ones as a reward. Wow.

Forum List

Back