Fantastic Speech by Biden !

Great Job tonight Joe !
This is why he was elected, to fix the Trump mess and distribute the vaccine.

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Joe is doing a great job so far, this is why he was elected.

You sound like Baghdad Bob. Propaganda parrot.

All Biden has done is continue Trumps policies and continue distribution of vaccine ordered under Trump.

Horsecrap.

Invoking Defense Production Act to manufacture vaccines and related materials was not "ordered under Trump", niether was federal government administering vaccinations.
The senile bastard said no vaccines existed before he took office..

Easy I suggest you take your silly side bs elsewhere. I'm just not interested.

Then take a hike shit for brains!

Great Job tonight Joe !

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Actually funny.

Great Job tonight Joe !
So you're saying he didn't spend 90% of the speech patting himself on the back, saying what a great job he's doing, how no one has ever seen anything like it, how people are calling to thank him, pretending everything is perfect because of him, mocking people who are concerned, insulting our best health scientists, pitifully puffing himself up like some lonely eight year old boy desperate for Daddy's approval?

Nice.

The relief continues to wash over me.

Great Job tonight Joe !
So you're saying he didn't spend 90% of the speech patting himself on the back, saying what a great job he's doing, how no one has ever seen anything like it, how people are calling to thank him, pretending everything is perfect because of him, mocking people who are concerned, insulting our best health scientists, pitifully puffing himself up like some lonely eight year old boy desperate for Daddy's approval?

Nice.

Biden was really showing his age. Not so much a criticism but an observation.

That said, it was a pleasant departure from the philippics espoused by his predecessor...

Great Job tonight Joe !

Nice.

Biden was really showing his age. Not so much a criticism as an observation.

That said, it was a pleasant departure from the philippics espoused by his predecessor...
Yeah, there is just no doubt about that. The Trumpsters keep trying to assign dementia as the cause (looking some kind of ugly perceived "advantage" or something), but the man is just old and slowing down.

Biden has the right temperament for the moment. I can't imagine he'd run again. We fix the mess (again, this keeps happening to Democratic Presidents), then we decide if we're going to move into the future or try to go backwards.

Last edited:
Gee, it looks like Fucktard's speech was as popular as his campaign rallies!!!! :laughing0301:

Joe Biden Addresses the Nation; Goes as Horrible as Expected - Conservative Daily News

President Joe Biden addressed the nation Thursday night and the fear-mongering, mask-shaming and state-level brow-beating was prevalent. Basically, it was what everyone expected and it appears that no one bothered to watch.

First, how many people watched the official White House live stream of the event? More than 2 hours after its conclusion (to give time for those not able to watch it live) only about 45,000 people – not necessarily Americans – bothered to watch it. Worse than that, they hated it by a 5-to-1 margin.

Great Job tonight Joe !

Nice.

Yeah, there is just no doubt about that. The Trumpsters keep trying to assign dementia as the cause (looking some kind of ugly perceived "advantage" or something), but the man is just old and slowing down.

Biden has the right temperament for the moment. I can't imagine he'd run again. We fix the mess (again, this keeps happening to Democratic Presidents), then we decide if we're going to move into the future or try to go backwards.

It is scary that we have so many that people with TDS that don’t even know it. They are so blinded they will sell our country down the river. Yes, you are one of them.

Great Job tonight Joe !

Nice.

It is scary that we have so many that people with TDS that don’t even know it. They are so blinded they will sell our country down the river. Yes, you are one of them.
Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

Great Job tonight Joe !

LOLOL.I wish that vaccine would have taken 4 more yrs for sure.
If Trump got re-elected, it probably would have. What ever happened to that great medical plan he promised us?
Hey Shit For Brains. The vaxes got approved before he left. Did you take 2 stupid pills today?
It happened despite him, not because of him. He called it a hoax, remember? The only contribution I recall is the slogan "Warp Speed", which of course he had to steal from somewhere else. Thank God, he wasn't able to steal the election..., AGAIN.

Great Job tonight Joe !

Nice.

Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

Hi indoctrinated lemming.

All Biden has done is continue Trumps policies and continue distribution of vaccine ordered under Trump.

Horsecrap.

Invoking Defense Production Act to manufacture vaccines and related materials was not "ordered under Trump", niether was federal government administering vaccinations.
The senile bastard said no vaccines existed before he took office..

Easy I suggest you take your silly lunatic bs elsewhere. I'm just not interested.
F* you - put me on ignore & don't read my posts if the truth offends you so much.

I'm close to it. But I'll hold out a bit longer, maybe you could put togather a serious argument at some point.

Weak shit Chump........you been watching too much CNN

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

Trump ordered plenty. Manufacturers couldn’t get enough produced that quickly. Their issue, not Trump’s. The states are in charge of how they distribute vaccines. Again, not Trump’s problem blue states are clueless.

Great Job tonight Joe !

If Trump got re-elected, it probably would have. What ever happened to that great medical plan he promised us?
Hey Shit For Brains. The vaxes got approved before he left. Did you take 2 stupid pills today?
It happened despite him, not because of him. He called it a hoax, remember? The only contribution I recall is the slogan "Warp Speed", which of course he had to steal from somewhere else. Thank God, he wasn't able to steal the election..., AGAIN.
He said the libturd Draconian lock downs were a hoax.

Thank God he wasn't able to steal the election again?????????????????

Is there something wrong in your cranium? You probably cheated like hell in 16 and we still gutted your Hildabeast...lolol

Great Job tonight Joe !

Thank God he wasn't able to steal the election again?????????????????
Using more than three of the same punctuation mark in a row is prima facie evidence of mental instability!!!

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

Trump ordered plenty. Manufacturers couldn’t get enough produced that quickly. Their issue, not Trump’s. The states are in charge of how they distribute vaccines. Again, not Trump’s problem blue states are clueless.
typical lies. Trump let hundreds of millions of doses slip away.
The truth can be a tough pill to swallow for idiot Trumpers. here's the truth:

Trump failed, and is a failed president.

Great Job tonight Joe !

The actual vaccine data tells a different story:
View attachment 466680

It is damn near a straight line in vaccines administered. IOW, the number that Trump was getting out there and actually getting used has stayed, essentially, the same.

Are you really going to go with Biden's great success as being able to simply continue the vaccine delivery on the same level (not even an increasing trend) as Trump?

Edit: source - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research
I guess you don't know how to read simple graphs. It clearly shows that vaccines administered have gone up substaintially since Biden took over.

Trump is a total failure, he failed to take covid seriously, he failed to keep us safe, he failed to order enough vaccine, and he failed in his distribution of the vaccine.

Biden has outperformed Trump in every metric.

Forum List

Back