Far Right? Proud Boys

Proud Boys are Alt Lite. They don’t champion the in your face white supremacy of their cousins. They mostly exist as a violent arm to protest liberals. If liberals are the opposite of Proud Boys they are by definition Right Wing.

It’s of course as hard to pin down PB’s political positions just like it is of ANTIFA so the OP is disingenuous.

Antida doesn’t represent liberal ideology. It’s anarchism.

Anarchism as it may be, the Democrats own antifa lock, stock, and barrel. Many Democrats including Kieth Ellison who was the former head of the DNC, have either supported them or have been willing to ignore their violence.

Antifa BTW, evolved from the Occupy Wall Street movement, whom Democrats like Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, and Obama openly embraced.
Link to democratic support for antifa.. I’ll hold. Occupy is not ANTIFA. You will find Dems less irritated with antifa than nazis though. Which so am I. I like rapists less than burglars for example. Doesn’t mean I like burglars.

Proud Boys are Alt Lite. They don’t champion the in your face white supremacy of their cousins. They mostly exist as a violent arm to protest liberals. If liberals are the opposite of Proud Boys they are by definition Right Wing.

It’s of course as hard to pin down PB’s political positions just like it is of ANTIFA so the OP is disingenuous.

Anarchism as it may be, the Democrats own antifa lock, stock, and barrel. Many Democrats including Kieth Ellison who was the former head of the DNC, have either supported them or have been willing to ignore their violence.

Antifa BTW, evolved from the Occupy Wall Street movement, whom Democrats like Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, and Obama openly embraced.
The Dems have nothing to do with the Antifa..the leadership is decentralized and bands of 'Antifa' differ widely in both ideology and 'ways and means' to effect change and resist Fascism.

The Democratic leadership flirts with Antifa just the way Trump flirts with the far Right. Vote-mining....simple as that.

But the heart of Antifa is Anarchism, Bakunin-style. Tear it all down..any cause which disrupts is a good thing. The various Action Blocs are no joke..and some are terrorists..in heart if not yet in deed.

Mikhail Bakunin - Wikipedia

Last edited:

The Dems have nothing to do with the Antifa..the leadership is decentralized and bands of 'Antifa' differ widely in both ideology and 'ways and means' to effect change and resist Fascism.

The Democratic leadership flirts with Antifa just the way Trump flirts with the far Right. Vote-mining....simple as that.

But the heart of Antifa is Anarchism, Bakunin-style. Tear it all down..any cause which disrupts is a good thing. The various Action Blocs are no joke..and some are terrorists..in heart if not yet in deed.

They hide their faces with masks, And they have absolutely zero commonsense. No doubt they are cowardly motherfuckers

Racists tend to be far right.

Care to show them having or saying racist things? Or is this more of a drive by?
They consort with obvious racist groups & admit racists into their group.

Sort of like the Republican Party.

As opposed to consorting with obviously communistic groups being comprised of primarily communists and anti-Semites, themselves?

Very much like the Democrat Party, ain't it? No fascist or racist group in history has ran up the body count your heroes have. Communism has murdered more than 100 million people throughout history. Please feel free to add another 50 million to your body count if you consider abortion, the majority of whom were blacks and other minorities.

Communists? Really?

And we all know that no Republicans get abortions.

Communists really...

DB_1isiXgAAdPci.jpg

antifalooksm.jpg

antifa_huntington_beach_communist.png

ac9a79096e1118e4b8aebfb2d9385a0a.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny-Burn-Meme-Super-Ultra-Mega-Burn-Photo.jpg

I give a shit as to your 'expectations'
You could provide 10,000 examples and none would be "good enough".

That's just a given on these kinds of threads.

Penelope claimed that the Proud Boys support closing all prisons, legalizing drugs and shutting down the government.

I have admitted that if she can post a link to support that, that that would be "Far right".

Your smugness is blinding you.
How would those positions be considered 'Far Right' or even to the right of center at all? I know of no conservative and only a few weird Republicans who would even consider such a policy to be wanted.

Normalized, or as Political Chick put it, "The center" traditionally does not want closed prisons, a shut down of government, or the legalizing of drugs. In fact, on the latter, the right has drifted leftward and stipulated that there is at least one drug that should not be criminalized, but controlled in much the same way that alcohol is not criminalized, but controlled.

Care to show them having or saying racist things? Or is this more of a drive by?

As opposed to consorting with obviously communistic groups being comprised of primarily communists and anti-Semites, themselves?

Very much like the Democrat Party, ain't it? No fascist or racist group in history has ran up the body count your heroes have. Communism has murdered more than 100 million people throughout history. Please feel free to add another 50 million to your body count if you consider abortion, the majority of whom were blacks and other minorities.

Communists? Really?

Communists really...

DB_1isiXgAAdPci.jpg

antifalooksm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, this happens so often. Probably why I have never seen this at any rally.

I guess this is what you deplorables use to justify your actions.

Racists tend to be far right.

Communists? Really?

Communists really...

DB_1isiXgAAdPci.jpg

antifalooksm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
These must be stock photos like your deplorable buddy Correll used.

Communists? Really?

Communists really...

DB_1isiXgAAdPci.jpg

antifalooksm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, this happens so often. Probably why I have never seen this at any rally.

I guess this is what you deplorables use to justify your actions.
They are literally at every protest. Lying about it just makes you look even more dumb than you already do.

austinantifa_bad_tactics-800x500_c.jpg

km2rl8ffysyx.jpg

2n151cj.png

M103-20170603-group04.jpg

Last edited:
Well, for a nonviolent fraternal organization, they sure have had some trouble making folks involved with them. You are judged by the company you keep. That and actions. If all they do is drink beer and spout anti-SJW rhetoric, why does their leader have to tell them to leave the Nazi symbols home? Their weapons? I'll bet you a dollar if the Masons or the Elks Lodge called together their members, they wouldn't feel the need to tell them to leave their swastikas or baseball bats home.

Because DEMOCRATS, particularly your Brown Shirts, have infiltrated past events. Anyone with Nazi symbols is an ANTIFA agent provocateur. It's an old trick of you of the left. Lenin, who wrote the book you follow, did this a hundred years ago.
The guy with the flag is no plant. You think the folks around him wouldn't notice if someone was carrying a flag they were opposed to? This is a pic from a previous rally, not yesterday's. The Proud Boys are cleaning up their "image" due to investigations and arrests of folks a little too close to home. Good on them. But please don't be dumb enough to think they're a bunch of Moose Lodge beer drinkers who have no wish to fight. They were trolling for Antifa to take the bait yesterday and if the cops hadn't come down on all of them like a ton of bricks, they probably would have.
5a3e75b72100002c005f5a56.jpeg

While I don't have the pedigree of your picture, I doubt it is even related to the Proud Boys. The Proud Boys came out of New York, they are not ones of the Confederate battle flag. So I'm going to call this a fraud right of the bat.

I do know that the scumbag with a Nazi flag at Charlottesville turned out to be a well know Occupy Wall Street protester, absolutely an agent provocateur.

No, it's not related to them. Here is the caption to the original picture, as it was first published:

"Demonstrators carry Confederate and Nazi flags during the "Unite the Right" free speech rally at Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, Va. on August 12, 2017."

Hate Is Hate Is Hate. That's Why We're Stronger Fighting It Together

So if that is Charlottesville, then the one with the Nazi flag has already been busted as a Soros plant.
Link?

They hide their faces with masks, And they have absolutely zero commonsense. No doubt they are cowardly motherfuckers
How do you have any idea of their 'commonsense'? Weird.
All the fringes, Right and Left, are cowardly...and are genetic rejects..so what?

All the fringes, Right and Left, are cowardly...and are genetic rejects..so what?
They are all fucked in the head, that’s the one thing all progressives have in common. They have zero commonsense obviously.

I give a shit as to your 'expectations'
You could provide 10,000 examples and none would be "good enough".

That's just a given on these kinds of threads.

Penelope claimed that the Proud Boys support closing all prisons, legalizing drugs and shutting down the government.

I have admitted that if she can post a link to support that, that that would be "Far right".

Your smugness is blinding you.
How would those positions be considered 'Far Right' or even to the right of center at all? I know of no conservative and only a few weird Republicans who would even consider such a policy to be wanted.

There are some libertarians, who are arguable "rightwing" who I have heard express such sentiments.

I have not heard that the Proud Boys had such a formal and radical political positions, but it is possible, especially as the founder recently had to resign from his "leadership" role, for legal reasons.

However, I note that it has been over a day, and Penelope has not be able to support her claim. Though I have not yet finished reading the thread, so maybe it is waiting for me, down the line.

I call myself far-right because when I take political spectrum quizzes, that's where I end up every single time. The Proud Boy message is center-right compared to where I stand. They aren't far right as an organization and as far as their mission statement is concerned.

So how do you feel about doing away with all internal combustion engines, fossil fuels, airplanes, retro-fitting every building in America, a free education for life, a free house, and banning cows?

Just how "common sense" is that?

Ok, so I keep hearing the confrontation in Portland described as being between far right and at best, far left counter demonstrators, if not "anti-fascist".

So, a call out to everyone who supports the idea that the Proud Boys are far right.

So, what about their message, or operations or organization, is far right.

Please, no moronic walls of text, especially on what other people think about them.

Give me your BEST example, concisely for discussion purposes, of them being far right.

They are open about hating women, the other half of humanity. Very open, up front, in your face.

Ok, so I keep hearing the confrontation in Portland described as being between far right and at best, far left counter demonstrators, if not "anti-fascist".

So, a call out to everyone who supports the idea that the Proud Boys are far right.

Please, no moronic walls of text, especially on what other people think about them.

Give me your BEST example, concisely for discussion purposes, of them being far right.

They are open about hating women, the other half of humanity. Very open, up front, in your face.

No, they don't. As you well know, because you could not find any links to support your bat shit crazy claim.

Who told you that? Do you even know the definition of Chauvinism?

Consider yourself informed:

What is a Western Chauvinist? – Proud Boy Magazine

They are all fucked in the head, that’s the one thing all progressives have in common. They have zero commonsense obviously.
Most Antifa are not Progressive--anarchists are different....as for commonsense..there are plenty of Alt/right idiots that I'd not trust to know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back