Far Right? Proud Boys

If you want to make your case, then you have to say SOMETHING.

A link is to support a point you make. Not be it.

All you did there was state that you are present, and that you hate them.
I checked out the Wikipedia link. Even if you believe Wikipedia is not always a reliable source, they give enough links for doing your own independent research. According to xhe link provided to Wikipedia, Proud Boys are definitely a far-right group.
Antifa are an leftists hate group that are extremely racist... And spineless coward’s

Ok, so I keep hearing the confrontation in Portland described as being between far right and at best, far left counter demonstrators, if not "anti-fascist".

So, a call out to everyone who supports the idea that the Proud Boys are far right.

So, what about their message, or operations or organization, is far right.

Please, no moronic walls of text, especially on what other people think about them.

Give me your BEST example, concisely for discussion purposes, of them being far right.

What's wrong with being anti fascist?

One of my uncles was killed by fascists in Germany during WW II. So I guess my opinion about fascists isn't the same as yours.

Seems you don't have any problems with fascists even though we fought against them in WW II and they killed thousands of Americans.

These "proud boys" are fascists and far right radical extremists.

Just like you.

Antifia class of 1945.jpg

Ok, so I keep hearing the confrontation in Portland described as being between far right and at best, far left counter demonstrators, if not "anti-fascist".

So, a call out to everyone who supports the idea that the Proud Boys are far right.

Please, no moronic walls of text, especially on what other people think about them.

Give me your BEST example, concisely for discussion purposes, of them being far right.

One of my uncles was killed by fascists in Germany during WW II. So I guess my opinion about fascists isn't the same as yours.

Seems you don't have any problems with fascists even though we fought against them in WW II and they killed thousands of Americans.

Just like you.

View attachment 274927
Lol
False advertising.... antifa are spineless cowards

Just like you.

View attachment 274927

My father and uncles were part of the US military in WWII, fucker.

They did not look like this.

gettyimages-830767670.jpg

You would not want to try to take credit for their sacrifices, to their faces, if they were still alive. You worthless punk.

Just like you.

View attachment 274927
Lol

Say what you may but you sit your fat ass behind a key board and not knowing if they're spineless cowards, why don't you go out and see.

I have no idea what you mean by "Far Right". Hell, I get accused of it every day.

I'm just pointing out why nationalism is so appealing to insecure people. It gives them a sense of significance, and the false hope that their pathetic lot will improve by being part of group. Pretty standard identity politics really.

Nationalism, is very different from identify politics in that it brings people together, as opposed to driving them apart.

Nah. It's the same shit. Team sports for mouth-breathers.

Nope. It is healthy group dynamics. This nation would be a lot better off, with more Nationalism.

The nation would be. Our country would not. Fuck your "nation". Government's are to be tolerated, not celebrated.

Nationalism is about the nation, not the government.

Sure. Parse it however you like. From what I've seen, Nationalism places the success of the collective over and above the individual. It feeds on fear and hatred and fake "pride". Nationalists aren't proud. They're chickenshits who need a mob to make them feel special.

Just like you.

Antifa is violent as they proved yesterday in Portland. We had to go to Portland yesterday and it was plain nuts. I have no use for the extremists and as far as what I see Antifa as a violent group just like the Proud Boys.

As far as Portland, it is a dirty city. I get the huge homeless population however them leaving trash and garbage on the streets and sidewalks is unacceptable and either the city needs to work on a solution, they have created a health hazard. You can smell urine and we went to our hotel, told them we wouldn’t be staying and stayed in an area that wasn’t so disgusting. The majority of the homeless seem white to be white trash.
Driver beware, they do not follow any laws and will step in front of you without regard to others. I get homelessness, I don’t get filth.

Just like you.

View attachment 274927

You would not want to try to take credit for their sacrifices, to their faces, if they were still alive. You worthless punk.

Hey motherfucker you're quite an idiot. My father served in WWII and I during Vietnam so cocksucker anytime you want to meet I'm game. Put up or shut up.

Nationalism, is very different from identify politics in that it brings people together, as opposed to driving them apart.

Nope. It is healthy group dynamics. This nation would be a lot better off, with more Nationalism.

The nation would be. Our country would not. Fuck your "nation". Government's are to be tolerated, not celebrated.

Sure. Parse it however you like. From what I've seen, Nationalism placed the success of the collective over and above the individual. It feeds on fear and hatred and fake "pride". Nationalists aren't proud. They're chickenshits who need a mob to make them feel special.

Not what I have seen. My father was proud to be an American. I never saw him say one thing that supports that view.

Hell, I was raised to be proud to be an American, and I am quite the individualist.

Just like you.

View attachment 274927

Hey motherfucker you're quite an idiot. My father served in WWII and I during Vietnam so cocksucker anytime you want to meet I'm game. Put up or shut up.

So, why would you disrespect them by lumping them in with these leftard brownshirts?

Sure. Parse it however you like. From what I've seen, Nationalism placed the success of the collective over and above the individual. It feeds on fear and hatred and fake "pride". Nationalists aren't proud. They're chickenshits who need a mob to make them feel special.

Not what I have seen. My father was proud to be an American. I never saw him say one thing that supports that view.

Hell, I was raised to be proud to be an American, and I am quite the individualist.

Individualist?? I'm talking about individual rights in relation to the nation-state. Nationalism clearly prioritizes state power over individual rights. It feeds on human weakness by selling the idea that joining a group (the nation) can elevate the individual. It's a lie.

Fascism should have died in the 40s. It is every ones duty to fight fascists.

I started this thread to give people like you a chance to back up your assertions.

Plenty of loser assholes have already done little cowardly drive bys like yours. We dont' need anymore, so fuck off.

Just like you.

View attachment 274927
Lol

Say what you may but you sit your fat ass behind a key board and not knowing if they're spineless cowards, why don't you go out and see.

And when antifa do get out of their mothers basement they have to cover their faces like the spineless pieces of shit they are

I've seen plenty of videos of Antifa in action and I am in that Portland area.
They attack in packs, with weapons, and they always go after an individual when he is theoretically vulnerable. And they know the police will protect them.

Does that not sound like spineless cowards to you? It does to me.

Individualist?? I'm talking about individual rights in relation to the nation-state. Nationalism clearly prioritizes state power over individual rights. It feeds on human weakness by selling the idea that joining a group (the nation) can elevate the individual. It's a lie.

No, it does not. It calls for a feeling of loyalty to other members of the group and encourages working together towards shared goals.

There is no reason that needs to be at the expense of individual rights.

I often wonder (every election) why my 96-year-old uncle who jumped into Normandy for D-Day with the 101rst always votes Democrat. I have asked him but he always gives me a silly answer.

Forum List

Back