Farmers on welfare: U.S. tariffs on China 'devastating' to rural America

Farm report on the radio today has them expecting good seasons after Trump redid the deal with Japan.

Same will happen with China.

Japan is not buying 1/20 of what China did, even with the new deal. Corn prices kept going down even after the trade deal announcement. On the 19th they were up to 3.70 and today they are down under 3.60 again.

Farmers are on edge like they have not been in anyone's memory.

I was part of a Crop Tour last week and it was so evident how stressed our farmers are. The police had to come to one of the nightly meetings in Nebraska because it got so contentious and a few of the farmers had been drinking a bit too much. Then a farmer not part of the tour threatened the life of a USDA official over corn estimates. Neither of these things had ever happened in the 25 plus year history of the tour.
If you think this is bad, what do you think it would be like if China dominated our economy. It wouldn't be good for anyone then. Thank God we have a President with the balls to do what he's doing to prevent us from being the next Hong Kong or maybe even Venezuela. Don't kid yourself, Xi and China will try to take us over the minute they think we're weak enough.

:itsok:
Thank you for the consolation daddio. But the big question is was it worth it to give up our entire manufacturing base for slave labor? And what did we become? A country that was used by a dictatorship to supply them with soybeans. There's something seriously wrong with that equation.
Remember the total shitbox GM cars from the 1980's? I swear they were made by hoo flung doo.

There was no danger china woukd ever "dominate our economy". That's just a scare tactic the tRump apologists are feeding you to cover for his idiocy.
You are wrong about that....do you want America to be the leader of the world or do you want China to be that leader....hey!...I know!...ask Hong Kong what they think....
LMAO!! tRump is destroying alliances (not to mention trade deals) and offending allies left and right while cozying up to fascists and you have the nerve to talk about the US maintaining a world leadership position?

How can you possibly be this misguided?

Ask me how many fucks I give? We're still the biggest and the baddest, no thanks to commie cuck fucks like you.
But for now much longer at this rate?
Right now we grow soybeans. Are you happy being the soybean king of the world? Is that all you want? Is that all the fuck you expect from your country? Trump is putting us back in the game. Don't be a dope. Embrace it.
Ventura County is down a little due to hot weather and little rain, but we are super proud of what we produce for the US and the world. All without Trump.

Ventura County helps keep farming alive in Southern California – from the UC Food Observer

China will do everything in their power to become the worlds economic and military superpower. If you don't understand that, you're as dumb as all our Presidents going back to but not including Kennedy. The time is now and the man to do it is here. We'll never have another chance like this because I doubt any future President will have the balls Trump has. So if you keep playing your Obama imitation, everything will work itself out, you're going to be a big part of the problem here, and that problem will destroy America. Viva Trump.
Will not being the the world's economic and military superpower destroy America?

You are wrong about that....do you want America to be the leader of the world or do you want China to be that leader....hey!...I know!...ask Hong Kong what they think....
LMAO!! tRump is destroying alliances (not to mention trade deals) and offending allies left and right while cozying up to fascists and you have the nerve to talk about the US maintaining a world leadership position?

Ask me how many fucks I give? We're still the biggest and the baddest, no thanks to commie cuck fucks like you.

Forevah! :spinner:

You do know China lost 350,000 + swine this year, right?

They're not in a good position right now. Soybean farmers could switch to pigs and make a mint.

Also I could get bacon at a decent price! :mad:
Now tRump is responsible for the swine flu?

And soybean farmers cannot just "switch to pork". Totally different facilities and knowledge base.
And yet you created several new sexes in the last decade alone. Must be the wrong knowledge.

Farm report on the radio today has them expecting good seasons after Trump redid the deal with Japan.

Same will happen with China.

Japan is not buying 1/20 of what China did, even with the new deal. Corn prices kept going down even after the trade deal announcement. On the 19th they were up to 3.70 and today they are down under 3.60 again.

Farmers are on edge like they have not been in anyone's memory.

I was part of a Crop Tour last week and it was so evident how stressed our farmers are. The police had to come to one of the nightly meetings in Nebraska because it got so contentious and a few of the farmers had been drinking a bit too much. Then a farmer not part of the tour threatened the life of a USDA official over corn estimates. Neither of these things had ever happened in the 25 plus year history of the tour.
If you think this is bad, what do you think it would be like if China dominated our economy. It wouldn't be good for anyone then. Thank God we have a President with the balls to do what he's doing to prevent us from being the next Hong Kong or maybe even Venezuela. Don't kid yourself, Xi and China will try to take us over the minute they think we're weak enough.

:itsok:
Thank you for the consolation daddio. But the big question is was it worth it to give up our entire manufacturing base for slave labor? And what did we become? A country that was used by a dictatorship to supply them with soybeans. There's something seriously wrong with that equation.
Remember the total shitbox GM cars from the 1980's? I swear they were made by hoo flung doo.

Not the Kingswood????

Greg

U.S. tariffs on China 'devastating' to rural America
That is amusing. Really it's the Chinese tariffs which have been devastating to rural America.

No: it's been pulling out of contracts as "punishment" because the Chinese want to keep improper trade advantages which should have been addressed years ago. Frankly the Chinese are NOT being honest participants in trade.

Greg

Trump's road to perdition is paved with the misery of farmers.

Your posts seem filled with lies and nonsense. Here let me rate your latest :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: and :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Truth is your Kryptonite. Are you packing to attend a Trump rally where nonsense is a currency of the Trump howling mobs?

Meh, you people no longer matter. Team Trump took on you and the liberal media and whooped your ass. We'll give you another beating in 2020, it will be fun to watch the left cry again.

Team Trump is a howling irrational mob.

Trump's cabinet could be replaced with inflatable sex dolls with greater benefit to the USA.

The sex dolls wouldn't crowd around Trump's anus like flies.

LMAO who has lost it?? :auiqs.jpg:

Yo ass?

If farmers have to go on welfare for a while instead of letting the Chinese take over our economy, then they have to go on welfare. Everyone should do his part for the country.
So you telling me that farmers are Leeches?

A deal with China that puts American interest first will be Trump's October surprise....

Which will be no more than braggadocio , since the globalists have had 3 decades to made it virtually impossible

~S~

If not being the the world's economic and military superpower will destroy America, it isn't much.

Forevah! :spinner:

You do know China lost 350,000 + swine this year, right?

They're not in a good position right now. Soybean farmers could switch to pigs and make a mint.

Also I could get bacon at a decent price! :mad:
Now tRump is responsible for the swine flu?

And soybean farmers cannot just "switch to pork". Totally different facilities and knowledge base.
And yet you created several new sexes in the last decade alone. Must be the wrong knowledge.
Every time you deflect from the subject like that we all know you've just admitted defeat.

A deal with China that puts American interest first will be Trump's October surprise....
Like the "new NAFTA"? Essentially just a new name for the same old agreement?
The reason the new NAFTA won't get passed the House is because it allows big Pharma to keep fleecing the US on drug prices.
No...Pelosi won't give Trump a victory...that is why the dems will lose back the house...
Duh...is dat wy?

Like the "new NAFTA"? Essentially just a new name for the same old agreement?
The reason the new NAFTA won't get passed the House is because it allows big Pharma to keep fleecing the US on drug prices.
No...Pelosi won't give Trump a victory...that is why the dems will lose back the house...
Duh...is dat wy?
eeeeeyeeep....

Forum List

Back