Farrakhan the Traitor

He should be arrested and dealt with as a traitor. He should hang.

Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

That whole First Amendment thing just sails over your head huh.
In Iran? Death to America?
He doesn't care that a religious/political leader gives aid and comfort to a terrorist enemy of the United States.

He exemplifies what's wrong with today's Demonrat Party.

Makes no difference where it is.

WHO would me meting out this proposed death sentence? Iran?
So anything Trump or anyone else says is all good with ewe right?

He doesn't care that a religious/political leader gives aid and comfort to a terrorist enemy of the United States.

I wouldn't know what he cares about or what any of this has to do with an imaginary political party that has never existed but what I do know is that my Constitution protects his, and your, and my, right to free speech. So there's no law he's violating here because no such law can exist.

NOR do I know what the subject is saying anyway (nor do you) because the video is of Farrakhan speaking in Farsi and disseminated on Twitter. Do you speak Farsi? Neither do I, and I'm not buying fucking Twitter as a source. Maybe you are, just because it would be convenient. Can't help ya with that.

I do however see the irony in your melting down over what some guy allegedly said in Iran, by mimicking the same thing he said:

Shouldn't you also be arrested and hung?

It’s why they lose elections!

I wouldn't know what he cares about or what any of this has to do with an imaginary political party that has never existed but what I do know is that my Constitution protects his, and your, and my, right to free speech. So there's no law he's violating here because no such law can exist.

NOR do I know what the subject is saying anyway (nor do you) because the video is of Farrakhan speaking in Farsi and disseminated on Twitter. Do you speak Farsi? Neither do I, and I'm not buying fucking Twitter as a source. Maybe you are, just because it would be convenient. Can't help ya with that.

I do however see the irony in your melting down over what some guy allegedly said in Iran, by mimicking the same thing he said:

So his free speech rights can be criticized by my free speech rights! And you are bitching why?

Anything Rump says has always been all good with the Sheep.

What a setup. Thank ewe vurra much.

So his free speech rights can be criticized by my free speech rights! And you are bitching why?

I pointed out that there is, and can be, no such law that would facilitate his being "arrested", "dealt with as a traitor" or "hung".

But to be fair perhaps the law was not what the OP had in mind. Perhaps he's recruiting a lynch mob.

Anything Rump says has always been all good with the Sheep.

What a setup. Thank ewe vurra much.
Sure! Trump has free speech rights too. Here there and everywhere! Glad ewe agree!

I pointed out that there is, and can be, no such law that would facilitate his being "arrested", "dealt with as a traitor" or "hung".

But to be fair perhaps the law was not what the OP had in mind. Perhaps he's recruiting a lynch mob.
The OP has free speech rights, here there, and everywhere!

Zackly.

As does Farrakhan.

You can't just go around hanging, shooting, banning etc people because you don't agree with what they say. Y'all would have creamed your collective jeans over Woodrow Wilson, amirite?

Zackly.

As does Farrakhan.
Farrakhan the traitor!

Zackly.

As does Farrakhan.
Farrakhan the traitor!

Whatever. Joe the Plumber. Murray the K. Cecil the seasick sea serpent.

Drone strike?

Obama thought it was justified. You didn't protest

An American-born convert to Islam, Adam Yahiye Gadahn (aka, “Azzam the American”) threatened a terrorist attack on Los Angeles in a 2005 Al Qaeda video. As a full-on member of their “media committee”, Gadahn served Al Qaeda as translator, video producer, cultural interpreter and spokesman. His zeal in their propaganda was cartoonish in its intensity, but all too real. After Al Qaeda leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri endorsed the videos—some of which referred to the United States as “enemy soil”–the Justice Department indicted Gadahn, the first American accused of treason since World War Two. It is widely believed that “Azzam the American” is now “Azzam the Dead American”; following reports that he was killed by a Predator drone in January 2008.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back