Fascism

Do you trust President-elect Trumps words & his duty to put our country as his #1 priority?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it awfully ironic that this article is printed on Rense.com -- a viciously antisemitic conspiracy hate site.

You didn't vote, and you replied with an opinion not affirmed by evidence.

I did not vote because you are promoting an antisemitic hate site.

Perhaps you should ask somebody to explain European fascism to you some day, because they ALSO hated Jews.

....but, hey, if you want to reference a site that has an annual Hitler birthday celebration day, go for it. Just don't try to claim you are somehow AGAINST fascism, here.

Sadly your ignorance and bias frame you post. My great-grandparents were Jewish Immigrants and my dad's mom was Jewish. Why don't you go to the library and see that fascist states were not limited to Europe, and my post outlined much of which Trump stated in his stump speech.

No communication of real substance can even begin unless & until those on the ends of the spectrum stop the wild hyperbole and binary thinking.

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism. It's little more than an example of an agitprop technique called turnspeak, where extremists try to paint those as objecting to their extremism as being fascist.

I'm much reminded of all the radical leftists who call those who resist Islamism the Nazis, even as they support the most barbaric practitioners of a supremacist ideology.

Read all of the links I posted.

I have. Overwhelmingly they apply to the shrilary more than the trumpster. Just sayin. Now if you wish to claim that nationalism is a branch of fascism, that's an entirely new argument. The two are not incompatible. No political philosophy is incompatible with Nationalism, in my experience. The fascists used it to propagandize their minions, and the Allies used it to support their fighters for justice and the American/British way.

Nationalism by itself is not a problem. It is the political philosophies that use it that can be bad. Just like the globalists attempt to vilify nationalism in favor of a one world order, they ignore that that NEW WORLD ORDER is of itself a nationalist construct.

I find it awfully ironic that this article is printed on Rense.com -- a viciously antisemitic conspiracy hate site.

Perhaps you should ask somebody to explain European fascism to you some day, because they ALSO hated Jews.

....but, hey, if you want to reference a site that has an annual Hitler birthday celebration day, go for it. Just don't try to claim you are somehow AGAINST fascism, here.

Sadly your ignorance and bias frame you post. My great-grandparents were Jewish Immigrants and my dad's mom was Jewish. Why don't you go to the library and see that fascist states were not limited to Europe, and my post outlined much of which Trump stated in his stump speech.

No communication of real substance can even begin unless & until those on the ends of the spectrum stop the wild hyperbole and binary thinking.

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism. It's little more than an example of an agitprop technique called turnspeak, where extremists try to paint those as objecting to their extremism as being fascist.

I'm much reminded of all the radical leftists who call those who resist Islamism the Nazis, even as they support the most barbaric practitioners of a supremacist ideology.

You lack the intelligence to understand what Rense is all about, and you call ME ignorant and biased?

The only thing I know about Rense is what you posted. The 14 points were published over a decade ago and if you want to assassinate the character of its author that's you prerogative.

The next link I will post, and the last one I will post, is this:

fascism - Volksgemeinschaft | politics

Read it or not, I tire quickly of people like you. The list on the left of the opening page from the Encyclopedia Britannica mirrors what was posted in the Rense, link and in the other sources which the curious can find with a little work.

True dat.

You lack the intelligence to understand what Rense is all about, and you call ME ignorant and biased?

You seem to lack sufficient education to write a rebuttal to the list posted, which defines fascism and how it applies to Trump's speeches. Instead, you attack my intelligence and in doing so attempt to derail the point clearly made. It's really a simple exercise, one anyone who completed a reading and writing freshman course, required in most universities, could easily write.

True dat.

You seem to lack sufficient education to write a rebuttal to the list posted, which defines fascism and how it applies to Trump's speeches. Instead, you attack my intelligence and in doing so attempt to derail the point clearly made. It's really a simple exercise, one anyone who completed a reading and writing freshman course, required in most universities, could easily write.
I went to Stanford, beginning in 1972

How about you, son?

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism.

You don't read reel gud do ya. My screen says:

Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism
By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3​

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism.

By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3​
I read just fine, son.

The link used originally is from an antisemitic hate site.

True dat.

By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3​
I read just fine, son.

Provide proof!

Even if true, that still does not make each of the 14 points irrelevant. No matter how many red herrings you choose to post, It will not prove that Trump's stump speeches and policy ideas are different from those posted in the OP.

Your insistence on being dishonest is obvious, as is your inability to compose a rebuttal. All you have is an unsupported allegation of antisemitism which you cannot prove with evidence, and even if that one source is antisemitic, it has no bearing on the issue at hand, i.e. the list. Your response is simply a red herring + an ad hominem, compounding your dishonesty with logical fallacies is the work of a loser.

True dat.

By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3​
I read just fine, son.

Provide proof!

Even if true, that still does not make each of the 14 points irrelevant. No matter how many red herrings you choose to post, It will not prove that Trump's stump speeches and policy ideas are different from those posted in the OP.

Your insistence on being dishonest is obvious, as is your inability to compose a rebuttal. All you have is an unsupported allegation of antisemitism which you cannot prove with evidence, and even if that one source is antisemitic, it has no bearing on the issue at hand, i.e. the list. Your response is simply a red herring + an ad hominem, compounding your dishonesty with logical fallacies is the work of a loser.

Obviously he's intimidated by the actual content, so he tries to make it "go away" by Poisoning the Well.

I didn't vote either since the answers are "loaded". I also didn't vote for Trump. As for fascists; fuck all fascists and other totalitarians. I don't trust any of them. As for Trump; when he puts his hand on a Bible and swears the oath, he'll be obligated to do his duty. We'll see if he does.

Still irrelevant. The thread is not about, and never was about, Jeff Rense, whoever that is. Do not feed the troll.
When a key reference is from a dubious source, then the source is, indeed, relevant. Why did you have no comment about my link? Do you not find that relevant?

Still irrelevant. The thread is not about, and never was about, Jeff Rense, whoever that is. Do not feed the troll.
When a key reference is from a dubious source, then the source is, indeed, relevant. Why did you have no comment about my link? Do you not find that relevant?

Once again, the source is attributed to one Dr. Lawrence Britt. Nothing to do with a "Jeff Rense". And the same analysis is freely available on other sites not affiliated with this Jeff Rense, who is irrelevant here. The invocation of his name is nothing more than a troll trying to derail the thread. Presumably because he finds the topic intimidating.

I could have cut the second part of your post out, as I wasn't addressing it. I was addressing the fallacy of Poisoning the Well.

True dat.

By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
5-28-3​
I read just fine, son.

Provide proof!

I am not lying about anything, little fellow.

You are simply uneducated, saw an article at a hate site and said "aha!!" without any comprehension whatsoever.

As to the nature of fascism, the term was first coined as a reference to the Fasces -- an implement composed of a bundle of sticks tightly bound around an axe blade. The Italian fascists chose it to represent the power wielded by a group of people absolutely committed to the same ideology, who allowed no divergence of thought and who did not think for themselves. This describes modern political correctness to a tee.

I am quite aware of the rise of fascism in Europe, having studied it at the University level. Your finding a laundry list at a hate site does not impress me one bit, especially as you have not offered anything at all ORIGINAL. You are too involved in your mindless group think to do such. Yes, some of that listed on this laundry list can fit Trump, but much fits just about every other politician as well, and it DEFINITELY fits the web site you use here. Again, you simply lack the intelligence necessary to see how foolish you look using an antisemitic hate site that holds an annual Hitler appreciation day as your childish little springboard to a discussion of why you somebody else thinks Trump is a fascist.

Once again, the source is attributed to one Dr. Lawrence Britt. Nothing to do with a "Jeff Rense". ...
Awesome. What are "Dr." Lawrence Britt's credentials and history? Besides associating with antisemitic, conspiracy theorist nutjobs like Jeff Rense?

Once again, no comment on my fascism link or a source to a less controversial version rather than Jeff's website?

Once again, the source is attributed to one Dr. Lawrence Britt. Nothing to do with a "Jeff Rense". ...
Awesome. What are "Dr." Lawrence Britt's credentials and history? Besides associating with antisemitic, conspiracy theorist nutjobs like Jeff Rense?

Once again, no comment on my fascism link or a source to a less controversial version rather than Jeff's website?

I have no idea, but the same analysis including the 14 point model, can be found elsewhere on the web, which makes "Rense" entirely superfluous.

Surely you're not planning to counter a Poison the Well fallacy through ---- another Poison the Well fallacy?

What is so damned intimidating about the content?

Surely you're not planning to counter a Poison the Well fallacy through ---- another Poison the Well fallacy?

What is so damned intimidating about the content?
No need to do so since you're doing fine on your own, sir.

For the third time, no comment about the Fascism link I provided? It's both less controversial and more valid than a 13 year old article written for GW Bush and retreaded for D Trump.

Definition of FASCISM
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Provide proof!
Jeff Rense is conspiracy theorist and antisemitic: Jeff Rense: In His Own Words

A definition of fascism can be found here: Fascism: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Actually it is. wry provided a link from a known anti semite and conspiracy theorist nut job. The information that was presented is heavily biased, and inaccurate.

Provide proof!
Jeff Rense is conspiracy theorist and antisemitic: Jeff Rense: In His Own Words

A definition of fascism can be found here: Fascism: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Actually it is. wry provided a link from a known anti semite and conspiracy theorist nut job. The information that was presented is heavily biased, and inaccurate.

:banghead: Using Google must be a complete mystery to summa y'all.

*ALL* make reference to the same study. Verbatim.
NONE of which have jack shit to do with a "Rense".

Now quit trolling.

Forum List

Back