🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

Yo, those jobs are for teens, to learn responsibility, and to be independent!!! If you are working there in your 20`s, 30`s, 40`s or 50`s? You better be a Manager! If not? You better go back to school! You people are so damn stupid, it`s really funny!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 54537

$15 an hr does not a Millionaire make. In today's America, it's actually peanuts. These workers aren't asking for much. McDonalds can afford it. It's made several $Billions off treating its workers like slaves. It can now give a little back. It's time to do right.
No, idiot. Doing right means running your business profitably, paying workers out of those profits and benefitting the owners, which is the purpose of a company.
Hey why dont you go out and become a franchisee and make millions like they do?

$15 an hr in today's America is actually laughable. You greedy white Republican dudes act like they're asking for the world. Anything less than $15 an hr, they'll likely have to turn to Government for assistance. So, either pay a little more for your cheeseburger, or pay through the nose in higher taxes.

These People are our fellow Americans. They won't be left to starve to death. I know that disappoints y'all, but some of us still believe our nation is a good righteous nation. It takes care of its own.

Personally, i'll gladly pay a little more fo my burger if it helps some fellow Americans survive. And the alternative is much worse. If our fellow Americans can't make a liveable wage, they'll have to turn to Government. And that means massive Tax Hikes. I'll go ahead and pay a little more for a burger.

Personally, i'll gladly pay a little more fo my burger if it helps some fellow Americans survive. And the alternative is much worse. If our fellow Americans can't make a liveable wage, they'll have to turn to Government. And that means massive Tax Hikes. I'll go ahead and pay a little more for a burger.
Right now a meal is about 9 bucks at McDonalds, 13 at Cracker Barrel. If it gets more expensive at McDonalds I won't eat there any more.

Right now a meal is about 9 bucks at McDonalds, 13 at Cracker Barrel. If it gets more expensive at McDonalds I won't eat there any more.

The food is aweful.

Don't wanna pay a fellow American a livable wage, don't open a business or just do the work yourself. It's your call.

You act like you can do something about it.
My call is to continue to pay the going rate for burger flippers......you can get a better job or stop whining ...It's your call.

Or, get your fat ass on the fryolater and do the work yourself. If you're not willing to do that, then quit ya whining and pay a fellow American a livable wage. Period, end of story.

No thanks..I like things the way they are.
You're just going to have to deal with it.

Well, the People aren't just gonna 'deal with it' anymore. You greedy white Republican dudes can't have your slave. Oh well, too bad for you. Life goes on.

I think I'll keep the slaves.
I mean really,who the hell wants to run the Fryolator all day?
Those jobs are for the underclass and I would never stoop so low.

Your call i guess. But i don't mind spending a few more bucks if it helps some fellow Americans. Like i said, if our People can't make a livable wage, they will turn to Government. And the costs of that will be much higher for average Taxpayers.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

Actually, Chuckles, McDonald's - the corporation - makes its money off of franchise owners. The individual franchises themselves are not going to zero out their own profit margin to pay people to do something I taught my kids to do before they hit junior high. And that IS what it would take.

Then they can do the work themselves. They can get their fat asses on those friolaters and make their own damn fries. They don't need their slaves. Problem solved.

So you want to fire all the mickyD employees?
I fail to see how that'll help..but okay.

Hey, no one's stopping y'all whiners from hopping your fat asses on those friolaters. You don't wanna pay? Cool, just do the work yourselves.

You must be one of the underclass I was referring to....I mean you cant even spell Fryolator even though you see it at work everyday.

Don't wanna pay a fellow American a livable wage, don't open a business or just do the work yourself. It's your call.

My call is to continue to pay the going rate for burger flippers......you can get a better job or stop whining ...It's your call.

Or, get your fat ass on the fryolater and do the work yourself. If you're not willing to do that, then quit ya whining and pay a fellow American a livable wage. Period, end of story.

Well, the People aren't just gonna 'deal with it' anymore. You greedy white Republican dudes can't have your slave. Oh well, too bad for you. Life goes on.

Hey, an honest greedy white Republican dude. Never see that. Gotta give ya some props. :thup:

Hey, an honest greedy white Republican dude. Never see that. Gotta give ya some props. :thup:

As you and your colored brethren always say.....Just keeping it real.

Actually, Chuckles, McDonald's - the corporation - makes its money off of franchise owners. The individual franchises themselves are not going to zero out their own profit margin to pay people to do something I taught my kids to do before they hit junior high. And that IS what it would take.

Then they can do the work themselves. They can get their fat asses on those friolaters and make their own damn fries. They don't need their slaves. Problem solved.

Hey, no one's stopping y'all whiners from hopping your fat asses on those friolaters. You don't wanna pay? Cool, just do the work yourselves.

You must be one of the underclass I was referring to....I mean you cant even spell Fryolator even though you see it at work everyday.
He doesnt see it ever day ever since he got fired for pissing into it.

Yeah...that and management couldnt get him to stop bobbing for french fries.

They do work hard. Just because you greedy white Republican dudes don't see that, doesn't mean it isn't so. $15 an hr is peanuts in today's America. They're not asking for the world. America won't collapse because some struggling workers make a few more bucks. I promise.

They do work hard. Just because you greedy white Republican dudes don't see that, doesn't mean it isn't so. $15 an hr is peanuts in today's America. They're not asking for the world. America won't collapse because some struggling workers make a few more bucks. I promise.
So maybe you got fired because you cant read.

I'm the money guy in my family. Nobody else makes anywhere near what I make. I work as a Medicaid medical transporter. I make more money than everybody I know.

And some on here don't believe there is wage disparity in America. You prove there is.

And they're not demanding more money from the Government. They're demanding more money from their Employer. So it's none of your business. It's between them and their Employer.

But hey, if you think the jobs are so easy, you can always hop your fat ass on a grill and start flipping. If you guys would start doing that, we wouldn't have to listen to your constant bitchin & moanin about paying Americans a decent wage. Get your fat asses to work and do it yourselves. No one wants to be your slave. Sorry bout that.

Just telling you what the Candadian formula is. It can be done. The greatest nation on earth can definitely do better. It could start by trying the Canadian formula.

Apples to oranges. California alone has a larger population than Canada and a higher GDP. You don't see a problem in trying to bring a Canadian formula to fix the US?

No, idiot. Doing right means running your business profitably, paying workers out of those profits and benefitting the owners, which is the purpose of a company.
Hey why dont you go out and become a franchisee and make millions like they do?

I make millions and do the right thing, why can't McDonalds? Because they're greedy? Walmart too?

Just telling you what the Candadian formula is. It can be done. The greatest nation on earth can definitely do better. It could start by trying the Canadian formula.

Apples to oranges. California alone has a larger population than Canada and a higher GDP. You don't see a problem in trying to bring a Canadian formula to fix the US?

What about its formula do you have a problem with?

And they're not demanding more money from the Government. They're demanding more money from their Employer. So it's none of your business. It's between them and their Employer.

But hey, if you think the jobs are so easy, you can always hop your fat ass on a grill and start flipping. If you guys would start doing that, we wouldn't have to listen to your constant bitchin & moanin about paying Americans a decent wage. Get your fat asses to work and do it yourselves. No one wants to be your slave. Sorry bout that.

Why should I care about a small subset of the population that underachieves in life?
There will always be ne'er do wells in society,giving them more unearned money wont change that.

I keep hearing from greedy white Republican dudes that the jobs are so 'easy.' Yet they won't do em themselves and expect to have slaves do em. If they don't wanna pay an American a livable wage, they could always hop their fat asses on a grill and make the burgers themselves.

Then we wouldn't have to listen to their constant whining about having to pay their slaves. They could always just do the work themselves. Problem solved. You're welcome. I'm here to help.

Forum List

Back