🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

SEE IT: McDonald's worker fired after viral video shows him throwing water at homeless man
BY Melissa Chan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 3:54 PM

mcdonalds12n-1-web.jpg

A callous McDonald's employee who baited a homeless man with free food only to throw water in his face has been fired after video of the cruel trick went viral.

The Detroit fast-food worker was caught on video baiting the elderly man with a free sandwich and then dousing him with a cup of water when he got closer to the drive-thru window.

McDonald’s worker fired for throwing water at homeless man

That Detroit fast food worker gets a big BOOT up his ass...:rock:
bootass03.gif

And they want 15$

Last edited:
Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

All you're doing is hoping for more people to lose a job with this line. these jobs were supposed to be for HIGH school kids to get a job experience and start a Resume. they weren't suppose to support a family of four for crying out

Times change. McDonalds should do some good for a change. It owes its several $Billions to those slave workers it's abused for so many years. Time to give something back. Time to do right.
McDonalds never had slave workers, dumbass.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

Yo, those jobs are for teens, to learn responsibility, and to be independent!!! If you are working there in your 20`s, 30`s, 40`s or 50`s? You better be a Manager! If not? You better go back to school! You people are so damn stupid, it`s really funny!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
c4ead9807eb4bc3f143eea94c18b2fd6.jpg

Yo, those jobs are for teens, to learn responsibility, and to be independent!!! If you are working there in your 20`s, 30`s, 40`s or 50`s? You better be a Manager! If not? You better go back to school! You people are so damn stupid, it`s really funny!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 54537
It sounds really simple when you say it like that...with no understanding of how the real world works that is...

One thing if the wages go up to 15 dollars it might actually be good for the consumer.

The price of a hamburger doubles. People stop buying hamburgers and go back to cooking their own.

Since the demand, by fast food stores drops, there is a surplus of meat causing the price to drop.

The profit on a number one meal is over $5.00. Why would a franchisee charge more?
Have you watched the news lately? McDonald's is going broke.

SEE IT: McDonald's worker fired after viral video shows him throwing water at homeless man
BY Melissa Chan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 3:54 PM

mcdonalds12n-1-web.jpg

A callous McDonald's employee who baited a homeless man with free food only to throw water in his face has been fired after video of the cruel trick went viral.

The Detroit fast-food worker was caught on video baiting the elderly man with a free sandwich and then dousing him with a cup of water when he got closer to the drive-thru window.

McDonald’s worker fired for throwing water at homeless man

That Detroit fast food worker gets a big BOOT up his ass...:rock:
bootass03.gif

And they want 15$

And, if that man was paid 15/hour he would be less of an ahole? Doubtful.

What greedy fat white dudes.

I know people who own franchises (McDonalds) and make a pretty poor salary compared to the time they put in (often covering for these people whose salaries you want to increase).

They are franchises. What do you think happens to them when you burden them with this ?

I am really anxious to hear your answer.

I agree we have an income distribution issue, but this isn't the answer.

Is that what their telling you? Your being lied too.

I am sure I'd trust your unfounded comment over their cliaims.

You know they are not working a lot of hours to fill in for the lazy people who won't show up or call in ?

I work with a guy who's wife was a controller for a guy who owns 19 McDonald's.
Their Operations Management is fully automated and the owner raked in at least 300K a year per Joint.
He got Police Protection because he fed them for free.
She was making 35K for 13 years and he finally canned her because he found an ex-cocaine addict to do it for 30K.
He and his wife went from being staunch Republicans to Democrats overnight.

What exactly is a fully automated operations management?

Fucking people is a Republican ideal.

Are you not the guy who claims to make millions each year.

Let me guess...you don't think that happens on other people's backs.

And where is the sage financial advice to your friend.

Let's see.......

Worked for 13 years for 35 K as a controller ???? I know people who have much more menial jobs than that who make more than 35 K. She must not have been very bright. That or she was to lazy to go find something better.

Then she is doing the math for a guy who rakes in 300 K per joint (something I highly doubt....but let's take it at face value).

You are making 35K and you have the business model in front of you for making 300 K (one store). And in 13 years you can't figure out how to start your own ?????

Go figure.

Last edited:
I work with a guy who's wife was a controller for a guy who owns 19 McDonald's.
Their Operations Management is fully automated and the owner raked in at least 300K a year per Joint.
He got Police Protection because he fed them for free.
She was making 35K for 13 years and he finally canned her because he found an ex-cocaine addict to do it for 30K.
He and his wife went from being staunch Republicans to Democrats overnight.

What exactly is a fully automated operations management?

Fucking people is a Republican ideal.
Every last item in the joint is bar coded including light bulbs, toilet paper, napkins, burgers, etc... So the software basically takes care of ordering supplies, alerts for checking devices, etc...
Very efficient to run a McDonalds.

What greedy fat white dudes.

I know people who own franchises (McDonalds) and make a pretty poor salary compared to the time they put in (often covering for these people whose salaries you want to increase).

They are franchises. What do you think happens to them when you burden them with this ?

I am really anxious to hear your answer.

I agree we have an income distribution issue, but this isn't the answer.

If Canada can afford an $11-12 Minumum Wage, i think the richest nation on earth can match that, or do better. And shite corporations like McDonalds have made several $Billions off their slave workers' blood, sweat, and tears. They can afford to give back a bit. They'll survive.

Read, Learn

What's Required to Open a McDonald's Franchise?

Don't wanna pay a fellow American a livable wage, don't open a business or just do the work yourself. It's your call.

You act like you can do something about it.
My call is to continue to pay the going rate for burger flippers......you can get a better job or stop whining ...It's your call.

Or, get your fat ass on the fryolater and do the work yourself. If you're not willing to do that, then quit ya whining and pay a fellow American a livable wage. Period, end of story.

No thanks..I like things the way they are.
You're just going to have to deal with it.

Don't wanna pay a fellow American a livable wage, don't open a business or just do the work yourself. It's your call.

Didn't read, didn't learn.

No surprise

No one's forcing you to hire workers. You don't wanna pay? Simply do the work yourself.

Nah...I think i'll stick with paying less for shit for brains laborers because I dont feel like doing the work myself.
And of course my time is far more valuable than some idiots from south of the border.

Bingo! Hey, at least you're honest. I gotta give you that. You're an admitted typical fat greedy white Republican dude who demands his slaves. It is what it is.

Some people are just destined to be the underclass...take you for instance.

Forum List

Back