Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

And the clowns that want to just screw up your order while flipping burgers (and get less than 30 hours a week thanks to employers dodging the Obamacare mandates)????

Yeah....it'd be a shame if our nation granted each citizen automatic health care like so many others do. Like every other goddam thing in America the folks at the top are dreaming of a Lord/Serf society where, of course....they're the Lords.

Look closely then study about it for an hour or so then tell me which wealthy, powerful nation is missing from the list:

994024_652955014738983_638781952_n.png

Well now, you have a nice list of countries you'd likely be happier in. Why don't you move to one of them?

Screw that and screw you!! When I was a young man we led the world in this sort of thing. Now the goddam corporations and upper class have everything. Don't push it.....look at history. People will revolt before they let the elitist assholes have it all.

I disagree. I think if Americans revolt, it will be against the nonsensical totalitarian Left.

Meaning you people.

And it will be a short revolt.

All the Financial Institutions have to do is close bank and credit accounts.
But then they'll have to sucker each other.
Nah! That won't work.

I think the banks will be the least of your worries.

Not a threat, mind you. Just an observation.

Nowhere near double. With all low wage workers getting a raise sales will increase to cover cost.

Please explain the thought process that has you arrive at the conclusion that "getting a raise????will increase to cover cost? What does that even mean?

Are you saying that by them getting a raise, that means sales will increase to cover cost? I might be wrong but I do believe McDonald's sells as many hamburgers as they can. Logically a higher price for a hamburger will mean less sales, thus less profit, unless they double the price.

Partially correct, but I work with people who have a tendency to frequent fast food joints where the employees don't have an attitude.

O I C give them a big raise and their attitude will be so much better that people will forget about how much the burger cost. If that be the case don't you think that the fast food industry would see that and be doing it?

It's happening at the Walmart near where I work.
The staff is happier and more helpful and checking out is becoming faster.
They used to be so depressed I didn't want to go there for my soda.

So now you spend more?

I love Walmart's colorless zero carb soda but I'm not waiting on line for 15 minutes.
In the last month or so the line's haven't been longer than about 5 minutes.
I always talk with cashiers and I can see the depression is gone now.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

Actually, Chuckles, McDonald's - the corporation - makes its money off of franchise owners. The individual franchises themselves are not going to zero out their own profit margin to pay people to do something I taught my kids to do before they hit junior high. And that IS what it would take.

Yeah....it'd be a shame if our nation granted each citizen automatic health care like so many others do. Like every other goddam thing in America the folks at the top are dreaming of a Lord/Serf society where, of course....they're the Lords.

Look closely then study about it for an hour or so then tell me which wealthy, powerful nation is missing from the list:

994024_652955014738983_638781952_n.png

Well now, you have a nice list of countries you'd likely be happier in. Why don't you move to one of them?

Screw that and screw you!! When I was a young man we led the world in this sort of thing. Now the goddam corporations and upper class have everything. Don't push it.....look at history. People will revolt before they let the elitist assholes have it all.

I disagree. I think if Americans revolt, it will be against the nonsensical totalitarian Left.

Meaning you people.

Nah! That won't work.

You must be very familiar with horseshit.
Rich people who have everything to lose are NOT going to the streets.
They talk big and do nothing.
I know, I live amongst them.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. .
"Slave workers".

Well, there's a nice, clear insult to the millions of REAL slaves around the world who have REALLY suffered.

Ehrmagerd, you fry hamburgers and get money in return for it! The horror! It's like being in CHAINS!

Meaning you people.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

Mucking out the horse stalls?:laugh2:

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. .
"Slave workers".

Well, there's a nice, clear insult to the millions of REAL slaves around the world who have REALLY suffered.

Ehrmagerd, you fry hamburgers and get money in return for it! The horror! It's like being in CHAINS!
I once walked behind the counter at my local kosher pizza shop; it was hot as hell.
I do believe we have to eliminate social programs for people who are working.
Then we'll see what happens.

Meaning you people.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

I'd pay $100.00 to see three rich guys drive into the Hood and bust some heads.

Meaning you people.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

Poor combat strategy. Let them come to you.

What a bunch of crybabies, I picked cabbage on a farm in the humid Michigan summer sun for $2 an hour when I was a teenager, that was my first job and I wasn't bitching and complaining about it.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

You're gonna pull out your shotgun?
I got news for you...they WANT to die for the street cred; they don't CARE!
Of course you'll have to reload a few hundred times or keep switching shotguns.
You obviously never met a guy from the Hood; not that it has any intrinsic value.

Meaning you people.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

Look clown they don't scare us. Why is it the poor 'Hood' thinks they scare us are their lives that pathetic that its the one fantasy they have to cling to?

What a bunch of crybabies, I picked cabbage on a farm in the humid Michigan summer sun for $2 an hour when I was a teenager, that was my first job and I wasn't bitching and complaining about it.

And I'm sure your parents worked there also and you knew you would be doing it for the rest of your life.
Nah! I didn't think so.

entry level jobs need to pay entry level wages or there won't be any more entry level jobs to be had.

Do you?

How interesting ...

You obviously never met a guy from the Hood; not that it has any intrinsic value.

LMAO I was jumped from behind by two thugs from the Hood, that's how they roll because they are cowardly punks. I took a shot to the chin then clanged the big one upside the head and they ran away like the punks they are. I taunted them to return as they ran up the hill to a group of punks sitting up there, they kept on running.

Nah! That won't work.

Do you?

How interesting ...

Look clown they don't scare us. Why is it the poor 'Hood' thinks they scare us are their lives that pathetic that its the one fantasy they have to cling to?

Sure, big man...I dare you to take ride through yout closest "Flying Bullets" neighborhood.
There are places near me I wouldn't drive through, let alone stop at a red light or Stop Sign.

Do you?

How interesting ...

LMAO I was jumped from behind by two thugs from the Hood, that's how they roll because they are cowardly punks. I took a shot to the chin then clanged the big one upside the head and they ran away like the punks they are. I taunted them to return as they ran up the hill to a group of punks sitting up there, they kept on running.

I'm sure you live in Chicago or New York.

Do you?

How interesting ...

You are a very silly person.

And I'm sure your parents worked there also and you knew you would be doing it for the rest of your life.
Nah! I didn't think so.

Its not my fault I'm 5x smarter than you and most liberals.

Forum List

Back