🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

What do you base that on? More people have college degrees than ever.
Stagnant wages is a fact.

Speak for yourself. Mine haven't been stagnant. You claim yours are high yet you won't prove it despite asking ME how you should go about doing it. When I said how you could, you ran like a bitch.

Haha sure post your full name and address and I'll come prove it.

You had your chance pussy and refused. You only get one chance. After that, the moniker of pussy is stuck with you. I don't play games with punks like you.

Awe look who's running. Haha

Like I said, you had your one chance and lost it. That means you ran and don't get a second chance. You've already proven you won't show. Stop pretending you have the guts now.

Run. You can't possibly be an adult.

Labor costs are typically the second-highest cost in the food service industry, after food and beverage costs. Keeping labor costs under control is one of the most important factors of a restaurant's profitability. Fortunately, restaurant owners can control the cost of labor to help increase and improve the profitability of their restaurants.

Food Service Industry: Labor Cost Standards

Artificially forcing wages upward is inflationary. Inflation of the cost of goods and services weakens the economy.

We have increased min wage before, who it has had an impact on inflation if that is your claim.

What do you think is the number one expense for any business?

Show previous increases have had an effect on inflation.
Answer the question. Or shut the fuck up.
Show previous increases had an effect on inflation or stfu.

Minimum wage increase in 2007. CPI average for 2007 was 207.3 For 2008, after the normal lag for the effects to occur, it was 215.303.

Minimum wage increase in 2009. CPI average for 2009 was 214.5. For 2010, after the lag, it was 218.1

When you learn what the number one costs for most businesses is, you'll understand why an increase in minimum wage affects inflation. Until you do, continue to be be stupid.

Single parents can't survive on less than $15 per hour.

If you can't afford a child then don't have one.
And yet it happens. What are we supposed to do with the kids? Put them asleep?
That where families come into play, or even churches, The Government is not a Charitable organization.

While I agree with you, I'll add to the list all those Liberal bleeding hearts who say they care but show it by seeing how much they can get the government to force form the other guy. Send them the bill.

Speak for yourself. Mine haven't been stagnant. You claim yours are high yet you won't prove it despite asking ME how you should go about doing it. When I said how you could, you ran like a bitch.

You had your chance pussy and refused. You only get one chance. After that, the moniker of pussy is stuck with you. I don't play games with punks like you.

Like I said, you had your one chance and lost it. That means you ran and don't get a second chance. You've already proven you won't show. Stop pretending you have the guts now.

Says the one that had his chance after asking how then refused but now wants to pretend he will. You had your one chance boy. You don't get another to be a pussy.

Says the one that had his chance after asking how then refused but now wants to pretend he will. You had your one chance boy. You don't get another to be a pussy.

Keep running.

Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

How are wages doing with the decline in unions? Not so well. You still believing the lies?
Which lies?
I explained earlier why wages are stagnant. It is because there are so many more people unwilling to improve their skill set or their education.
There are tons of higher paying jobs that go unfilled because firms cannot find qualified individuals to fill them.
What do you base that on? More people have college degrees than ever.
Silly little liberal arts degrees get you no where...

Then you must have proof they are mostly liberal arts degrees.

You have yet to prove
And the skills required to do many jobs today require more education than 50 years ago. That's why those of us who gained those skills get paid at an exponentially greater level while those still doing things that require the same skills as they did 50 years ago have their wages raised only arithmetically.
Well we have more education, yet wages are stagnant.

Speak for yourself about wages.

Stagnant wages is a fact.

LOL...You're a paperweight.
Your arguments are mindless pap.

Keep running.

You were offered your chance. You don't get another one. You proved first you were scared. Stop pretending you aren't. If you were going to take me up on the offer, you would have done it the FIRST time it was offered. Unlike your mommy, you get one chance. Tell you what, send her. She'll be a better foe.

Keep running.

You were offered your chance. You don't get another one. You proved first you were scared. Stop pretending you aren't. If you were going to take me up on the offer, you would have done it the FIRST time it was offered. Unlike your mommy, you get one chance. Tell you what, send her. She'll be a better foe.

Keep running coward.

We have increased min wage before, who it has had an impact on inflation if that is your claim.

Minimum wage increase in 2007. CPI average for 2007 was 207.3 For 2008, after the normal lag for the effects to occur, it was 215.303.

Minimum wage increase in 2009. CPI average for 2009 was 214.5. For 2010, after the lag, it was 218.1

When you learn what the number one costs for most businesses is, you'll understand why an increase in minimum wage affects inflation. Until you do, continue to be be stupid.

Link?

I know what the number one cost in the food industry is.

Keep running.

Keep running coward.

I'm here and have been here. You had your chance and refused. You don't get another. I don't give pussies but one. Send your mother. She'll be a better foe or should I say MO FO.

Keep running.

Keep running coward.

I'm here and have been here. You had your chance and refused. You don't get another. I don't give pussies but one. Send your mother. She'll be a better foe or should I say MO FO.

Make all the excuses you want, you are still running. Coward.

Link?

Untitled Document

Consumer Price Index Data from 1913 to 2015 | US Inflation Calculator

If you did, you'd show it.

Link?

Untitled Document

Already posted it.

Keep running.

Keep running coward.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Link?

Untitled Document

Already posted it.

Where?

Labor costs are typically the second-highest cost in the food service industry, after food and beverage costs. Keeping labor costs under control is one of the most important factors of a restaurant's profitability. Fortunately, restaurant owners can control the cost of labor to help increase and improve the profitability of their restaurants.

Food Service Industry: Labor Cost Standards

See quote.

Keep running.

Keep running coward.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Your keyboard courage is amazingly funny even when you are running. Bravo. You are like my own jester.

Fact is those jobs should be left unfilled. Working fast food provides no experience and actually having that on ones resume is a strike against them. Add to that the food is low quality and toxic. Morons eat fast food

Forum List

Back