🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

You have it all wrong. The manager is in charge of hiring, training, staffing levels... The manager is obviously to blame. It is funny how you want to give the manager a pass though.

How do you suggest i prove it dipshit?

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.
Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

Brain's mindset is that if things go poorly, it's always management and never the workers but if things go well, it's never management but only the workers.

And keyboard courage here never blames the manager, it's the workers fault. Of course the manager did the hiring, training, and set the staffing schedule....

When the manager has idiots to work with, there's only so much he/she can do. You expect someone to do a miracle and make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Well we have more education, yet wages are stagnant.

You don't.

You made claims, but have demonstrated they are not true. You have nothing beyond a high school "social promotion" education. It's obvious to anyone with a greater level, though you seem convinced that you can fool us.

What level of government do you work for?

I asked Brain to prove he made what he said. He asked me how he was supposed to do it. I gave him my answer. He refused.

What do you base that on? More people have college degrees than ever.

Silly little liberal arts degrees get you no where...

Then you must have proof they are mostly liberal arts degrees.

You have yet to prove

And the skills required to do many jobs today require more education than 50 years ago. That's why those of us who gained those skills get paid at an exponentially greater level while those still doing things that require the same skills as they did 50 years ago have their wages raised only arithmetically.

Speak for yourself about wages.

Stagnant wages is a fact.

So is healthcare insurance which goes up every year, higher taxes is a fact, higher unemployment insurance is a fact, higher workman's compensation insurance is a fact, costly environmental and government regulations is a fact.

Higher costs on most everything. You'd think someone like Brain who claims he knows economics would understand CPI. It's a measure of inflation. While it's not as simple as this, it takes the prices a "basket" of sample good and services purchased by households on a periodic basis then estimates how much it costs to live now compared to previous times. It can tell you how much it costs to live today vs. what it costs you at the same point last year, thus, showing the level of inflation. Brain, the self proclaimed economic genius, doesn't get that. He also can't answer what the number one expense is for most businesses yet has no clue that more than doubling minimum wage would cause inflation.

You mean hand out higher wages.

Beats declining to a weaker and weaker economy.
Artificially forcing wages upward is inflationary. Inflation of the cost of goods and services weakens the economy.

We have increased min wage before, who it has had an impact on inflation if that is your claim.

What do you think is the number one expense for any business?

Show previous increases have had an effect on inflation.
Answer the question. Or shut the fuck up.

Artificially forcing wages upward is inflationary. Inflation of the cost of goods and services weakens the economy.

We have increased min wage before, who it has had an impact on inflation if that is your claim.

He can't.

Offer the kids for adoption?.....The idea that people of limited means can blithely create litters of kids whom they are financially incapable of caring for and then attacking sensible and responsible people for pointing out this fact, is absolutely absurd.
BTW, my hysterically emotional, that would be put "TO sleep"....UGH
I don't know where you people get this idea that it's some rampant problem that poor single mothers are producing "litters". Sure it happens, but obviously if most poor single mothers have a kid, she makes an effort to not have more. You really get a kick out of demonizing these mothers don't you? Sometimes shit happens and people make mistakes. It's not like these moms are profiting off the government. Any assistance they do get is peanuts.

Do you really think adoption is the answer? Do you really think there is a mass of people lining up to adopt kids? Is it morally right that a mother should be forced into the position of putting her kids up for adoption? Obviously everyone turns out better when they arent separated. I hate it how RWs kick up such a big fuss over abortion yet think children of poor mothers should not get financial assistance and put up for adoption instead. It's insane.

It's obvious that most poor single mothers who have kids make an effort to not have more? Prove it.

Since they are getting assistance and not paying into the pot from which they draw that assistance, profiting would be a good word. They put nothing in and get a return. The amount is irrelevant.

If you know what gets you pregnant, it's not a mistake.

I hate how LWers say what a woman does with her body is no one else's business yet when that woman can't afford the choices she make, the rest of us are expected to be responsible for something we were told to butt out off and be happy about it.
How can you people be so thick? The average amount a person gets on food stamps is $133 per month. How could that possibly be profit given the huge expense it requires to raise a kid? How has that not even occurred to you? So yeah, any poor single mom would want to avoid more kids.

Again, your narrow focus is on the mom and not the child. I don't see how you are not getting this.

That's $133 more than she is contributing to the pot from which she draws. It's a profit because the return of whatever amount is greater than what was put into the pot from which she draws. Whether or not it's a profit is based on what she gets vs. what she contributes to that pot.

Prove your claim about any poor single mom wanting to avoid more kids. Are you telling me every single mom has only one kid?
What are you even talking about? Do you actually think that $133 per month pays for ALL of the expenses of a child? Come on, you're talking out of your ass and you know it.

I don't need to prove something that is common sense. The debt of raising a child - both financial and emotional - far outweighs a measly $133 per month in benefits. Obvioisly most mothers will attempt to avoid having more. Do you just assume all of these women are stupid? Your logic makes no sense.
From where did you get that figure?
For a moment. let's use your figure. Ok, my take is this. It is an incentive to get off one's ass and find a fucking job.

I don't know where you people get this idea that it's some rampant problem that poor single mothers are producing "litters". Sure it happens, but obviously if most poor single mothers have a kid, she makes an effort to not have more. You really get a kick out of demonizing these mothers don't you? Sometimes shit happens and people make mistakes. It's not like these moms are profiting off the government. Any assistance they do get is peanuts.

Do you really think adoption is the answer? Do you really think there is a mass of people lining up to adopt kids? Is it morally right that a mother should be forced into the position of putting her kids up for adoption? Obviously everyone turns out better when they arent separated. I hate it how RWs kick up such a big fuss over abortion yet think children of poor mothers should not get financial assistance and put up for adoption instead. It's insane.

It's obvious that most poor single mothers who have kids make an effort to not have more? Prove it.

Since they are getting assistance and not paying into the pot from which they draw that assistance, profiting would be a good word. They put nothing in and get a return. The amount is irrelevant.

I hate how LWers say what a woman does with her body is no one else's business yet when that woman can't afford the choices she make, the rest of us are expected to be responsible for something we were told to butt out off and be happy about it.
How can you people be so thick? The average amount a person gets on food stamps is $133 per month. How could that possibly be profit given the huge expense it requires to raise a kid? How has that not even occurred to you? So yeah, any poor single mom would want to avoid more kids.

Again, your narrow focus is on the mom and not the child. I don't see how you are not getting this.

That's $133 more than she is contributing to the pot from which she draws. It's a profit because the return of whatever amount is greater than what was put into the pot from which she draws. Whether or not it's a profit is based on what she gets vs. what she contributes to that pot.

Prove your claim about any poor single mom wanting to avoid more kids. Are you telling me every single mom has only one kid?
What are you even talking about? Do you actually think that $133 per month pays for ALL of the expenses of a child? Come on, you're talking out of your ass and you know it.

I don't need to prove something that is common sense. The debt of raising a child - both financial and emotional - far outweighs a measly $133 per month in benefits. Obvioisly most mothers will attempt to avoid having more. Do you just assume all of these women are stupid? Your logic makes no sense.
For a moment. let's use your figure. Ok, my take is this. It is an incentive to get off one's ass and find a fucking job.

I would say he got it from his ass.

I go with you on that and use his figure. If it's such a problem and so little, why wouldn't those getting that amount not do something to improve their situation.

Sure prices have went down since we started buying products made overseas. You must be a younger person not to realize that.

Show it. Link. Where is the deflation? What is your personal experience? Aren't you a trucker? I have worked for corps, they just keep the profits in most cases.

I said nothing about deflation. What I said is that prices are cheaper than when we used to make our own products here in the US. Go to a Walmart sometime with an older person and ask them what they think about prices today. Do you really think a 50 foot strand of christmas lights always cost $8.99? Do you think that AM/FM alarm clock radio always cost $15.00?

Back in 1980 I got my first apartment. The only entertainment at that time was a television set. There were no DVD players, cable television, hi-tech video games.....nothing.

So I wanted to buy the best television that I could afford. I purchased a Curtis Mathis 25" console for $1,500.00. Do you know what kind of television set you can buy for $1,500 today? Nothing even comparable. When you go to the store, check out what a 25" television set cost today; just a couple hundred dollars.

Okay, so I went out and bought the best, but even back then a decent 25" color television cost at least $500.00.

That really doesn't prove your point. Technologies change obviously. What you are saying was happening without being foreign made.

No, those products were made in the USA which is why they were more expensive then than today. Today we get our products cheaper because companies can produce them much cheaper either by moving overseas or investing in automation.

No that is what manufacturing does. They make better products at the same price or make better products at lower prices. There are many products still made here that have done exactly what you were describing. Sorry you have no proof so far.
That post makes no sense.
And you still have not answered that question

Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

How are wages doing with the decline in unions? Not so well. You still believing the lies?
Which lies?
I explained earlier why wages are stagnant. It is because there are so many more people unwilling to improve their skill set or their education.
There are tons of higher paying jobs that go unfilled because firms cannot find qualified individuals to fill them.

Oh stop the obfuscation.
In fact the number of students taking liberal arts degree courses is growing at about 4% per year.
Data show steady growth in humanities and liberal arts education at community colleges | Inside Higher Ed
There is your proof...
Don't fuck around here. One of us will always call you on your bullshit.
BTW, many firms are becoming less interested in the type of degree an applicant may have earned. The number one item on the resume now is experience.
Companies are no longer paying for just a degree. They are offering higher wages to those with experience.

I would say he got it from his ass.

I go with you on that and use his figure. If it's such a problem and so little, why wouldn't those getting that amount not do something to improve their situation.

That's the problem, they don't.

Unlike years ago where it was just about work or starve, our social program pay so well that it's not worth working for some.

I know several people who made more money on unemployment than they did working. My neighbor lost his job when the recession hit. His company closed down. He didn't get off of unemployment until it totally ran out which was over a year later. In the meantime, he would paint houses and trim trees under the table for cash. Unemployment paid a little under than his paycheck, but he made more than that working on the side.

We all need a kick in the ass sometimes to get up and actually do something about our situation. Our social programs inspire people to not work.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.

How are wages doing with the decline in unions? Not so well. You still believing the lies?
Which lies?
I explained earlier why wages are stagnant. It is because there are so many more people unwilling to improve their skill set or their education.
There are tons of higher paying jobs that go unfilled because firms cannot find qualified individuals to fill them.

You have yet to prove

And the skills required to do many jobs today require more education than 50 years ago. That's why those of us who gained those skills get paid at an exponentially greater level while those still doing things that require the same skills as they did 50 years ago have their wages raised only arithmetically.

Speak for yourself. Mine haven't been stagnant. You claim yours are high yet you won't prove it despite asking ME how you should go about doing it. When I said how you could, you ran like a bitch.

Haha sure post your full name and address and I'll come prove it.

Which lies?

You have yet to prove

Speak for yourself. Mine haven't been stagnant. You claim yours are high yet you won't prove it despite asking ME how you should go about doing it. When I said how you could, you ran like a bitch.

You had your chance pussy and refused. You only get one chance. After that, the moniker of pussy is stuck with you. I don't play games with punks like you.

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

Brain's mindset is that if things go poorly, it's always management and never the workers but if things go well, it's never management but only the workers.

And keyboard courage here never blames the manager, it's the workers fault. Of course the manager did the hiring, training, and set the staffing schedule....

When the manager has idiots to work with, there's only so much he/she can do. You expect someone to do a miracle and make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Who hired the idiots?

Which lies?

You have yet to prove

You had your chance pussy and refused. You only get one chance. After that, the moniker of pussy is stuck with you. I don't play games with punks like you.

Awe look who's running. Haha

Show previous increases had an effect on inflation or stfu.

Which lies?
You have yet to prove

Awe look who's running. Haha

Like I said, you had your one chance and lost it. That means you ran and don't get a second chance. You've already proven you won't show. Stop pretending you have the guts now.

Show previous increases had an effect on inflation or stfu.

Ever heard of the CPI? I doubt it. You can't tell me the number one costs for most businesses.

Which lies?

Oh stop the obfuscation.
In fact the number of students taking liberal arts degree courses is growing at about 4% per year.
Data show steady growth in humanities and liberal arts education at community colleges | Inside Higher Ed
There is your proof...
Don't fuck around here. One of us will always call you on your bullshit.
BTW, many firms are becoming less interested in the type of degree an applicant may have earned. The number one item on the resume now is experience.
Companies are no longer paying for just a degree. They are offering higher wages to those with experience.
All degrees are growing.

Forum List

Back