🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

Fact is those jobs should be left unfilled. Working fast food provides no experience and actually having that on ones resume is a strike against them. Add to that the food is low quality and toxic. Morons eat fast food

Conservative ate it 21 times in one month. It clearly has affected his brain.

Fact is those jobs should be left unfilled. Working fast food provides no experience and actually having that on ones resume is a strike against them. Add to that the food is low quality and toxic. Morons eat fast food

No. Employers would rather get applicants that have a history of trying than those that sit home on government programs. If I remember correctly, somebody hinted at making a law that would stop employers from using time off of work as a negative when considering an applicant.

Wow that is an asinine thing to state.

Having a job is a strike against them? You have never hired anyone in your life - that is rather clear.

You were offered your chance. You don't get another one. You proved first you were scared. Stop pretending you aren't. If you were going to take me up on the offer, you would have done it the FIRST time it was offered. Unlike your mommy, you get one chance. Tell you what, send her. She'll be a better foe.

Keep running coward.

I'm here and have been here. You had your chance and refused. You don't get another. I don't give pussies but one. Send your mother. She'll be a better foe or should I say MO FO.

Make all the excuses you want, you are still running. Coward.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Your keyboard courage is amazingly funny even when you are running. Bravo. You are like my own jester.

Again, son, you had our chance and ran to your mommy. Now, you think acting brave will make up for that cowardice. You don't get another chance. When you failed to act, you proved you weren't worth dealing with. I can show proof of where you refused. With that proof, it's all I need to know you won't show.

Labor costs are typically the second-highest cost in the food service industry, after food and beverage costs. Keeping labor costs under control is one of the most important factors of a restaurant's profitability. Fortunately, restaurant owners can control the cost of labor to help increase and improve the profitability of their restaurants.

Food Service Industry: Labor Cost Standards

See quote.

That's why I said most businesses. For most businesses, it's labor costs. Don't think one exception offsets the rule. You likely do since you have no understanding of economics. All you want as a fast food worker is more money not more responsibility.

Wow that is an asinine thing to state.

Having a job is a strike against them? You have never hired anyone in your life - that is rather clear.

Or has ever read any articles on the subject.

Labor costs are typically the second-highest cost in the food service industry, after food and beverage costs. Keeping labor costs under control is one of the most important factors of a restaurant's profitability. Fortunately, restaurant owners can control the cost of labor to help increase and improve the profitability of their restaurants.

Food Service Industry: Labor Cost Standards

See quote.

That's why I said most businesses. For most businesses, it's labor costs. Don't think one exception offsets the rule. You likely do since you have no understanding of economics. All you want as a fast food worker is more money not more responsibility.

No the first time you said any business. And you have read the OP right? We are talking about fast food. You lose again.

Keep running coward.

I'm here and have been here. You had your chance and refused. You don't get another. I don't give pussies but one. Send your mother. She'll be a better foe or should I say MO FO.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Your keyboard courage is amazingly funny even when you are running. Bravo. You are like my own jester.

Again, son, you had our chance and ran to your mommy. Now, you think acting brave will make up for that cowardice. You don't get another chance. When you failed to act, you proved you weren't worth dealing with. I can show proof of where you refused. With that proof, it's all I need to know you won't show.

Still talking while you run away, that is classic. You are a hero to all pathetic Internet tough guys. You are working on legendary loser status. Please continue.

Burger flippers are burger flippers because they're too stupid to get a proper job.
However I believe a strike would be an excellent idea, probably gaining likely support from heart disease awareness groups all over the world.
To the 'workers' - If you want more cash, make yourselves worth it.

No. But you can't just blame the workers. The manager isn't good if they are doing bad, that is certain. Even good workers will have issues if they have a bad manager.

Sure I'll post my w2, don't be such an idiot.

Then you've proven that you think bad = manager's fault and good = worker's credit. Quite hypocritical.

If they're good workers, they'll go elsewhere because they're good. If they're bad, it's why things go bad.

You'll make a claim yet won't prove it. Don't be idiot enough to think I believe you.

You have it all wrong. The manager is in charge of hiring, training, staffing levels... The manager is obviously to blame. It is funny how you want to give the manager a pass though.

How do you suggest i prove it dipshit?

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.
Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

However, let things go well and no mention of the management that was blamed when things were faulty is said. People like Brain say when things go poorly, the management didn't do it's job training. However, you will never get him to say when things go well the management did a good job in the same area.

Still talking while you run away, that is classic. You are a hero to all pathetic Internet tough guys. You are working on legendary loser status. Please continue.

Yet I have you on record saying you weren't coming after asking how you could provide the type proof I was requesting. Let's look back. You stated you made a high income. I said to prove it. You asked how you were supposed to prove it. I indicated how you could do that and you refused. Why should I take you serious the second time around when you pussed originally?

Post #895 was your answer. It says you aren't going to take time out from work to do what I said you could do to prove your claim. In other words, YOU said "No" when offered the challenge. It's in black and white puss.

If you want to be paid $15 an hour then go learn a skill that merits you being paid $15 an hour. A twelve year old can be trained to flip burgers. If these people were smart enough to realize they are only fighting for themselves to be replaced by automated kiosks they wouldn't be flipping burgers in the first place.

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle
I don't understand why you people do not understand the concept of inflation. The issue of raising the mimimum wage isn't about skill, it's about what 15 per hour buys.
Tell; that to people with skills that are making that wage right now, So hospital workers, Electronic techs and so on will be making the same as unskilled burger flippers?
There are going to to a lot of unhappy employees if the minimum wage goes up to $15 bucks an hour. The current minimum wage in the US is $7.50 so to keep it fair should everyone's wage be doubled? or just add another $7.50 to everyone's current hourly wage?
I don't deny your point, but to that I say "tough shit". The good outweighs the bad. Single parents can't survive on less than $15 per hour. In the long run, consumer spending will boom and jobs will be created.

Prove that will happen.

If a single parent can't survive on less than $15/hour, stop being a single parent or do something to EARN more. Your solution, if you can call it one, is to give them something they didn't earn.

Customers would love it because it would likely mean lower prices. After all, you don't have to pay machines; just keep them maintained and repaired.

Unemployed customers don't buy very much.
Ask that of the 94 million who are out of work because of the Obama economy

That's why our economy is so slow.

At least you're willing to blame Obama.

I'm not a democrat.

Bullshit and a lie. What you're not is willing to admit it.

Then you've proven that you think bad = manager's fault and good = worker's credit. Quite hypocritical.

If they're good workers, they'll go elsewhere because they're good. If they're bad, it's why things go bad.

You'll make a claim yet won't prove it. Don't be idiot enough to think I believe you.

You have it all wrong. The manager is in charge of hiring, training, staffing levels... The manager is obviously to blame. It is funny how you want to give the manager a pass though.

How do you suggest i prove it dipshit?

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.
Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

However, let things go well and no mention of the management that was blamed when things were faulty is said. People like Brain say when things go poorly, the management didn't do it's job training. However, you will never get him to say when things go well the management did a good job in the same area.

When things go well it is the whole team. Management and workers are all doing well.

Post #895 was your answer. It says you aren't going to take time out from work to do what I said you could do to prove your claim. In other words, YOU said "No" when offered the challenge. It's in black and white puss.

Yes and you said you have degrees and refuse to prove it puss. And now you are running away. Are you a democrat mocking republicans? No real person can be this stupid. You realize I'm just mocking you right?

Forum List

Back