Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

Make all the excuses you want, you are still running. Coward.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Your keyboard courage is amazingly funny even when you are running. Bravo. You are like my own jester.

Again, son, you had our chance and ran to your mommy. Now, you think acting brave will make up for that cowardice. You don't get another chance. When you failed to act, you proved you weren't worth dealing with. I can show proof of where you refused. With that proof, it's all I need to know you won't show.

Still talking while you run away, that is classic. You are a hero to all pathetic Internet tough guys. You are working on legendary loser status. Please continue.

Yet I have you on record saying you weren't coming after asking how you could provide the type proof I was requesting. Let's look back. You stated you made a high income. I said to prove it. You asked how you were supposed to prove it. I indicated how you could do that and you refused. Why should I take you serious the second time around when you pussed originally?

You aren't supposed to take it seriously moron. I am mocking you.

I can't run from someone that had his chance first, refused, and thinks he gets a second one. What do you not get about that boy. You don't want what you'd get.

Your keyboard courage is amazingly funny even when you are running. Bravo. You are like my own jester.

Again, son, you had our chance and ran to your mommy. Now, you think acting brave will make up for that cowardice. You don't get another chance. When you failed to act, you proved you weren't worth dealing with. I can show proof of where you refused. With that proof, it's all I need to know you won't show.

Still talking while you run away, that is classic. You are a hero to all pathetic Internet tough guys. You are working on legendary loser status. Please continue.

Yet I have you on record saying you weren't coming after asking how you could provide the type proof I was requesting. Let's look back. You stated you made a high income. I said to prove it. You asked how you were supposed to prove it. I indicated how you could do that and you refused. Why should I take you serious the second time around when you pussed originally?

You don't have that ability pussy. You said no and now want to make it look like you're anything but a coward.

A $7.25/hour burger flipper can't mock himself much less someone that is on a higher level than you could be in a hundred lifetimes.

Post #895 was your answer. It says you aren't going to take time out from work to do what I said you could do to prove your claim. In other words, YOU said "No" when offered the challenge. It's in black and white puss.

Yes and you said you have degrees and refuse to prove it puss. And now you are running away. Are you a democrat mocking republicans? No real person can be this stupid. You realize I'm just mocking you right?

I realize that you now make an excuse because you are scared.

You couldn't mock yourself puss. Keep flipping burgers.

You have it all wrong. The manager is in charge of hiring, training, staffing levels... The manager is obviously to blame. It is funny how you want to give the manager a pass though.

How do you suggest i prove it dipshit?

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.
Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

However, let things go well and no mention of the management that was blamed when things were faulty is said. People like Brain say when things go poorly, the management didn't do it's job training. However, you will never get him to say when things go well the management did a good job in the same area.

When things go well it is the whole team. Management and workers are all doing well.

But, to you, when things go bad, it's only the management. Hypocrite. Keep flipping burgers.

The workers are the one that messed up the order. Perhaps the manager, based on the low level mental capacity someone needs to work fast food, did the best he/she could with the shit he was provided to work with.

When things go well, you want to give workers all the credit.

Provide verifiable proof of your claim. I don't care how you do it and long as it's valid and verifiable. You made the claim. You say you're so smart. Surely that's not above the ability of someone who says he makes so much to do. If you won't, that's all I need to know you don't make it.

The manager hired and trained the person. Amazing you give no blame to the manager. Must be bad at hiring or training.

You said you have multiple degrees. Give verifiable proof. See how that works? You are really wasting time.
Typical union thug mentality. When the workers fuck up, the unionite blames management. That train has left the station.

However, let things go well and no mention of the management that was blamed when things were faulty is said. People like Brain say when things go poorly, the management didn't do it's job training. However, you will never get him to say when things go well the management did a good job in the same area.

When things go well it is the whole team. Management and workers are all doing well.

But, to you, when things go bad, it's only the management. Hypocrite. Keep flipping burgers.

Who does the hiring?

Post #895 was your answer. It says you aren't going to take time out from work to do what I said you could do to prove your claim. In other words, YOU said "No" when offered the challenge. It's in black and white puss.

Yes and you said you have degrees and refuse to prove it puss. And now you are running away. Are you a democrat mocking republicans? No real person can be this stupid. You realize I'm just mocking you right?

Are you new to the Internet? It's like you don't know the Internet tough guy is the lowest form of life on a message board.

You don't have that ability pussy. You said no and now want to make it look like you're anything but a coward.

A $7.25/hour burger flipper can't mock himself much less someone that is on a higher level than you could be in a hundred lifetimes.

No actually I have been mocking you a lot. I even had you running scared. Very funny.

No actually I have been mocking you a lot. I even had you running scared. Very funny.

You said no to a challenge and call me scared?

Continue to claim you mocked but we know you're simply a pussy burger flipper.

Are you new to the Internet? It's like you don't know the Internet tough guy is the lowest form of life on a message board.

Says the one that asked for an address like he was coming to do something. Yes you are the lowest form of life and are so internet or not. It's genetic.

Who does the hiring?

Who does the learning? If you have shit for brains like you to teach, it's a good thing breathing is automatic or you'd die from lack of oxygen.

I think it is clearly you not making much. A min wage increase won't effect what I'm making, clearly it will effect you.

Yes you are very tough on the Internet, well except for when you are running. Which is most of the time.

Says the one that asked for an address like he was coming to do something. Yes you are the lowest form of life and are so internet or not. It's genetic.

That was the mocking idiot. That is still lost on you? Could you be any dumber?

I think it is clearly you not making much. A min wage increase won't effect what I'm making, clearly it will effect you.

Yes you are very tough on the Internet, well except for when you are running. Which is most of the time.

"I think it is clearly you not making much". That sounds like a burger flipper. If you're going to claim you're so smart, at least write a coherent sentence. Not being able to do so doesn't work in your favor and your claims of intelligence.

I offered you one chance and you pussed out. You use the excuse that you were mocking in order that you don't have to look at a 2nd rate pussy in the mirror.

That was the mocking idiot. That is still lost on you? Could you be any dumber?

That's not mocking. That's trying to convince yourself that you're not a pussy. Can't be done. It's bred into you as it is genetic.

"I think it is clearly you not making much". That sounds like a burger flipper. If you're going to claim you're so smart, at least write a coherent sentence. Not being able to do so doesn't work in your favor and your claims of intelligence.

I offered you one chance and you pussed out. You use the excuse that you were mocking in order that you don't have to look at a 2nd rate pussy in the mirror.

Then why are you so upset min wage will be increased above your current wages? It will be a raise for you after all.

Yes you are a real man on the Internet, except for when you tucked tail and ran. Pretty sad you are that cowardly even on the Internet.

Then why are you so upset min wage will be increased above your current wages? It will be a raise for you after all.

Yes you are a real man on the Internet, except for when you tucked tail and ran. Pretty sad you are that cowardly even on the Internet.

That means you claim you know what I make. Proof please? I've already told you how you can do it but you refused.

You had your chance. You said no. What makes me think you'll show now?

That means you claim you know what I make. Proof please? I've already told you how you can do it but you refused.

You were just claiming to know what I do. So I responded mockingly making a claim about you... Is there nothing that doesn't zoom right over your head? You are a village idiot all star! Bravo.

You were just claiming to know what I do. So I responded mockingly making a claim about you... Is there nothing that doesn't zoom right over your head? You are a village idiot all star! Bravo.

The mocking excuse again? If that's all you have son, you have nothing. Let your mother respond. At least she's worth talking to if you know what I mean.

Then we wouldn't have to listen to their constant whining about having to pay their slaves.

paul is the dumbest liberal here by far. 100% illiterate too. He has no idea that a capitalist business must provide the best possible jobs and products just to survive. If anyone doubts it open a business with the worst jobs and products and see how long you survive.

See why we say Paul is the dumbest here??

He is not a liberal. I think Paul is a new type of spambot...he is a stupid-bot. He was created to post the stupidest possible things in every thread he pollutes.

It's not fair to Spam to call idiots like Paul "Spambots". Spam's actually pretty tasty. Paul's posts, on the other hand . . .

Burger flippers are burger flippers because they're too stupid to get a proper job.
However I believe a strike would be an excellent idea, probably gaining likely support from heart disease awareness groups all over the world.
To the 'workers' - If you want more cash, make yourselves worth it.

Some people choose that line of work.

I have a couple that I rent an apartment to. Both are in their mid 20's. Both work at fast food places. Neither of them try to get a better job because they smoke pot. Better paying jobs likely have drug testing so they never try to go anywhere in life.

It's my hope that as they get older and wiser, they will make a choice between pot and a future in life. Bringing us back to topic: if we ever had a huge minimum wage increase here, it's likely this couple would keep smoking pot into their 30s and even 40's because they would be making better money. Then they will end up nowhere in life.

We all need motivation at times, and increasing minimum wage would only take that motivation away from tens of thousands of people.

Forum List

Back