Fat Boy Proved He Could Hit Guam

This isn't about the US only dumbass. China will not go to war with the entire world both economically and militarily for an out of control, spoiled brat fat punk.
Actually it is about the US only dumbass. China doesnt have to go to war with the entire world. No one is going to back the US if they invade N.Korea. The Chinese will not allow the US to occupy or attack N.Korea.
He is a much bigger threat to Japan, S Korea and other countries that are doing big business with China. The UN has voted unanimously, including China, against the N. Korean regime. So no, China will not go to war with with the world over N. Korea. Push comes to shove they will throw him under the bus.
They will go to war with the US if they attempt to invade or attack N.Korea. We know because the US continues to talk big but do nothing. Everyone with a 3rd grade education understands the consequences of the US invading N.Korea with China next door.
Don't be stupid. The US will not be invading N. Korea if there is a war. You don't know what the Chinese will or won't do.
Youre not only stupid youre dangerously naive if you think the Chinese are going to let anyone invade N.Korea. Good thing no one is stupid enough to let you be a decision maker.
The Chinese have already voted against N Korea and have announced that they will not interfere if the N Koreans are the ones who violate another country's sovernty, which N. Korea is doing all the time with Japan and the South.

He is a much bigger threat to Japan, S Korea and other countries that are doing big business with China. The UN has voted unanimously, including China, against the N. Korean regime. So no, China will not go to war with with the world over N. Korea. Push comes to shove they will throw him under the bus.
They will go to war with the US if they attempt to invade or attack N.Korea. We know because the US continues to talk big but do nothing. Everyone with a 3rd grade education understands the consequences of the US invading N.Korea with China next door.
Don't be stupid. The US will not be invading N. Korea if there is a war. You don't know what the Chinese will or won't do.
I think we can safely say they will pour hundreds of thousands of troops into North Korea, if anyone attempts to occupy it. Just like last time.
No we cannot. The Chinese will not go against the entire world body. Their two concerns are a US occupation once the regime is destroyed, and N Korean refugees that may pour into China. The US can reach an agreement with China that they will not occupy as long as China does not interfere.

How will Japan feel about being downwind of the nuclear fallout?
Why do assume that the US will be using nukes?

A man with nukes who threatens to use them.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

All he's really proved is that he can hit the Pacific Ocean, not anything in particular. The Chinese had misfiring rockets for years after they had nukes because their guidance gyros didn't work. Then along came Scum Willy and let Loral give them what they needed for campaign funds. And he's still walking around today a free man. Can Dung Un hit Guam? Would his warhead survive reentry into the atmosphere? And there's always the possibility a rocket with a nuke could explode on launch and he'd nuke himself.
There's also a possibility that one of these rockets goes wrong and it actually hits Japan or S. Korea. At that point the shit will surely hit the fan.

Actually it is about the US only dumbass. China doesnt have to go to war with the entire world. No one is going to back the US if they invade N.Korea. The Chinese will not allow the US to occupy or attack N.Korea.
I think we can safely say they will pour hundreds of thousands of troops into North Korea, if anyone attempts to occupy it. Just like last time.
No we cannot. The Chinese will not go against the entire world body. Their two concerns are a US occupation once the regime is destroyed, and N Korean refugees that may pour into China. The US can reach an agreement with China that they will not occupy as long as China does not interfere.
"Their two concerns are a US occupation once the regime is destroyed"

uh.... exactly what I am saying... No, China will not allow the US, or anyone else, to occupy North Korea. yes, China will pour thousands of troops in to prevent this. no, the global community will not commit to a ground war in China to stop them.

How will Japan feel about being downwind of the nuclear fallout?
Why do assume that the US will be using nukes?

Why do you assume that the North Koreans will not?

Youre not only stupid youre dangerously naive if you think the Chinese are going to let anyone invade N.Korea. Good thing no one is stupid enough to let you be a decision maker.
The Chinese have already voted against N Korea and have announced that they will not interfere if the N Koreans are the ones who violate another country's sovernty, which N. Korea is doing all the time with Japan and the South.
Talking to you is like talking to a retarded chimp. You cant be dumb enough to honestly believe China is going to let anyone invade N. Korea.

Meanwhile we remain in Syria. And I do not accept hopes when a madman has nukes; all the time and money spent on Saddam could have been spent to impair THIS regime.

How is that?

We haven't done shit in Syria compared to what we could have done.

I referenced Saddam and the Iraq disaster.

Saddam was a LONG time ago! He's been dead well over a decade!
What did that have to do with point Peach was making?

Meanwhile we remain in Syria. And I do not accept hopes when a madman has nukes; all the time and money spent on Saddam could have been spent to impair THIS regime.

How is that?

As are US military personnel, those of other countries, and support personnel. They are the ones I mourn.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

All he's really proved is that he can hit the Pacific Ocean, not anything in particular. The Chinese had misfiring rockets for years after they had nukes because their guidance gyros didn't work. Then along came Scum Willy and let Loral give them what they needed for campaign funds. And he's still walking around today a free man. Can Dung Un hit Guam? Would his warhead survive reentry into the atmosphere? And there's always the possibility a rocket with a nuke could explode on launch and he'd nuke himself.
There's also a possibility that one of these rockets goes wrong and it actually hits Japan or S. Korea. At that point the shit will surely hit the fan.

Unless that rocket is loaded with a nuclear warhead, it will be the equivalent of nothing more than a small plane crash.

How is that?

As are US military personnel, those of other countries, and support personnel. They are the ones I mourn.

I'm sorry. You are trying hard but not making sense trying to connect two completely unrelated topics.

How is that?

I'm sorry. You are trying hard but not making sense trying to connect two completely unrelated topics.

We spent over a trillion on the Iraq disaster and Iraq had no WMDs and no hopes of developing any in the near future; North Korea has had, and used the wasted time on Iraq to keep on producing nukes.

How is that?

We spent over a trillion on the Iraq disaster and Iraq had no WMDs and no hopes of developing any in the near future; North Korea has had, and used the wasted time on Iraq to keep on producing nukes.

Hyperbole is all you have? A trillion? I suggest a good education on the topic.

Short of invading NK, what should we have better used that money for?

Come on, you are a Monday morning quarterback with 20/20 hindsight! Give it your best shot!

Come on, you are a Monday morning quarterback with 20/20 hindsight! Give it your best shot!
Hindsight is never 20-20, events skew the visual. Espionage to inflitrate the circle, bribe enough to kill Dear Leader, he is not popular nor was DL 1.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

Unless that rocket is loaded with a nuclear warhead, it will be the equivalent of nothing more than a small plane crash.
I don't think that's how the Japanese view it everytime the punk violates their airspace and shoots another one over their heads. We either allow them to arm themselves and take care of themselves, or we have to do it for them, as our agreement says. Considering their history, it's better not to allow Japan to have an offensive military.

Hindsight is never 20-20, events skew the visual. Espionage to inflitrate the circle, bribe enough to kill Dear Leader, he is not popular nor was DL 1.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

The people around Kim has probably been there since his birth. Those of you who speak in such terms have obviously never thought it through or you would not make such ridiculous statements.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

The people around Kim has probably been there since his birth. Those of you who speak in such terms have obviously never thought it through or you would not make such ridiculous statements.

We have done it before, I have more faith in our intelligence services than you do, obviously.

Forum List

Back