Fat Boy Proved He Could Hit Guam

As are US military personnel, those of other countries, and support personnel. They are the ones I mourn.

I'm sorry. You are trying hard but not making sense trying to connect two completely unrelated topics.

We spent over a trillion on the Iraq disaster and Iraq had no WMDs and no hopes of developing any in the near future; North Korea has had, and used the wasted time on Iraq to keep on producing nukes.

Hyperbole is all you have? A trillion? I suggest a good education on the topic.

Short of invading NK, what should we have better used that money for?

Come on, you are a Monday morning quarterback with 20/20 hindsight! Give it your best shot!
Hindsight is never 20-20, events skew the visual. Espionage to inflitrate the circle, bribe enough to kill Dear Leader, he is not popular nor was DL 1.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

The people around Kim has probably been there since his birth. Those of you who speak in such terms have obviously never thought it through or you would not make such ridiculous statements.
Track him and then drop a MOAB or bunker buster on his ass. Without him the regime is over.

A man with nukes who threatens to use them.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

All he's really proved is that he can hit the Pacific Ocean, not anything in particular. The Chinese had misfiring rockets for years after they had nukes because their guidance gyros didn't work. Then along came Scum Willy and let Loral give them what they needed for campaign funds. And he's still walking around today a free man. Can Dung Un hit Guam? Would his warhead survive reentry into the atmosphere? And there's always the possibility a rocket with a nuke could explode on launch and he'd nuke himself.
There's also a possibility that one of these rockets goes wrong and it actually hits Japan or S. Korea. At that point the shit will surely hit the fan.

Unless that rocket is loaded with a nuclear warhead, it will be the equivalent of nothing more than a small plane crash.
I don't think that's how the Japanese view it everytime the punk violates their airspace and shoots another one over their heads. We either allow them to arm themselves and take care of themselves, or we have to do it for them, as our agreement says. Considering their history, it's better not to allow Japan to have an offensive military.

Technically, he is not violating their airspace. Foreign satellites cross over the US many times each day. His missiles fly higher than some of those.

I'm sorry. You are trying hard but not making sense trying to connect two completely unrelated topics.

We spent over a trillion on the Iraq disaster and Iraq had no WMDs and no hopes of developing any in the near future; North Korea has had, and used the wasted time on Iraq to keep on producing nukes.

Come on, you are a Monday morning quarterback with 20/20 hindsight! Give it your best shot!
Hindsight is never 20-20, events skew the visual. Espionage to inflitrate the circle, bribe enough to kill Dear Leader, he is not popular nor was DL 1.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

The people around Kim has probably been there since his birth. Those of you who speak in such terms have obviously never thought it through or you would not make such ridiculous statements.
Track him and then drop a MOAB or bunker buster on his ass. Without him the regime is over.

Another person ignorant of those weapons! Par for the course I guess.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

All he's really proved is that he can hit the Pacific Ocean, not anything in particular. The Chinese had misfiring rockets for years after they had nukes because their guidance gyros didn't work. Then along came Scum Willy and let Loral give them what they needed for campaign funds. And he's still walking around today a free man. Can Dung Un hit Guam? Would his warhead survive reentry into the atmosphere? And there's always the possibility a rocket with a nuke could explode on launch and he'd nuke himself.
There's also a possibility that one of these rockets goes wrong and it actually hits Japan or S. Korea. At that point the shit will surely hit the fan.

Unless that rocket is loaded with a nuclear warhead, it will be the equivalent of nothing more than a small plane crash.
I don't think that's how the Japanese view it everytime the punk violates their airspace and shoots another one over their heads. We either allow them to arm themselves and take care of themselves, or we have to do it for them, as our agreement says. Considering their history, it's better not to allow Japan to have an offensive military.

Technically, he is not violating their airspace. Foreign satellites cross over the US many times each day. His missiles fly higher than some of those.
Technically they are, since the missiles aren't going into space. The reason nobody does anything is they faculae the trajectory and realize where it is heading. But like I said what counts is how the Japanese view it, and I'm sure their public isn't having a fun time now that the air raid sirens are going off once every two weeks.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

"We either allow them to arm themselves..."

White people are something else.....:laugh:

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

We have done it before, I have more faith in our intelligence services than you do, obviously.

Really? How well did we do getting someone to take out Saddam, Quaddafi, Assad and another other regime we didn't like?

Who do you think we killed in such a way?

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Does it fucking matter what kind of ammunition is used, track him and then take the punk out!

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

We have done it before, I have more faith in our intelligence services than you do, obviously.

Really? How well did we do getting someone to take out Saddam, Quaddafi, Assad and another other regime we didn't like?

Sadam was a highly successful military operation, the aftermath is what got us into trouble.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Does it fucking matter what kind of ammunition is used, track him and then take the punk out!

With what? You keep making assumptions that we have capabilities that do not exist. Just exactly how do you track him?

It took almost a decade to find Bin Laden.

It is not looking good.

View attachment 149327

Yes, you ignorant racist dipshit, we have an agreement to defend "white" Germany and Japan as long as their militaries do not acquire offensive capabilities. You of course see "race" in everything.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Sadam was a highly successful military operation, the aftermath is what got us into trouble.

Agreed, but we did not kill Saddam, nor Qaddafi, nor Assad.

Technically they are, since the missiles aren't going into space. The reason nobody does anything is they faculae the trajectory and realize where it is heading. But like I said what counts is how the Japanese view it, and I'm sure their public isn't having a fun time now that the air raid sirens are going off once every two weeks.

I think you need to red up on airspace provisions. There is an upper limit.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Don`t be so sure. They are trained to hate us from an early age. We `ve gotten over Pearl Harbor and the Japanese have gotten over getting nuked and the Vietnamese have been very welcoming to American tourists in spite of what we did to them. The North Koreans aren`t on board with this sort of thing which is unfortunate to say the least.

This is why North Korea hates the U.S.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

With what? You keep making assumptions that we have capabilities that do not exist. Just exactly how do you track him?

Right wing media like the Washington Times state we do, I am
back to ignoring these types.

Take out Kim Jong-un? Sure. Here’s how

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

We have satellites and many other unknown capabilities. I'm sure he's being tracked and looked for at this very moment. He probably is using his own techniques to evade us, such as using doubles etc.

Yes, you ignorant racist dipshit, we have an agreement to defend "white" Germany and Japan as long as their militaries do not acquire offensive capabilities. You of course see "race" in everything.
White germany has an army you fucking moron Japan doesnt and they arent white.
laugh.gif

Germany to boost army to 200,000 troops amid growing concern over Donald Trump's commitment to Nato

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

We have satellites and many other unknown capabi'ities. I'm sure he's being tracked and looked for at this very moment. He probably is using his own techniques to evade us, such as using doubles etc.

The Washington Times, not the best source, states we can help take him out.

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Don`t be so sure. They are trained to hate us from an early age. We `ve gotten over Pearl Harbor and the Japanese have gotten over getting nuked and the Vietnamese have been very welcoming to American tourists in spite of what we did to them. The North Koreans aren`t on board with this sort of thing which is unfortunate to say the least.

This is why North Korea hates the U.S.
Its not just ancient history. I know for a fact that the US is constantly fucking with N.Korea. I was stationed in Korea and the shit they do never reaches the US newspapers

Infiltrate? ROFLMAO!

Right wing media like the Washington Times state we do, I am
back to ignoring these types.

Do you have any idea who owns the Washington Times? :D

Your article is from July 7. All of those options went out the window when he developed a thermonuclear weapon.

White germany has an army you fucking moron Japan doesnt and they arent white.
laugh.gif

Germany to boost army to 200,000 troops amid growing concern over Donald Trump's commitment to Nato
White Germany doesn't have any offensive weapons or offensive army. And just like the Japanese, we don't want them to. In exchange, we are responsible for defending them. How do you think these two countries became such strong economic superpowers? Another country has been paying for their defense for the last 70 years.

Forum List

Back