Fat Cat Obama's 18% Tax Bill

So he paid a higher rate than Romney, and donated 100 grand to veterans. What a terrible person!

During his campaign, he made an issue of Romney paying his 13 percent while people in the middle class pay 35 percent (think he may have stated an even higher number).

Sorry, bro, but liberal hypocrisy always comes around. This is no exception.

Yeah. Barry gave 150,000 to charity. I am surprised he gave that much to be completely honest, but he did and bravo for him.

Mitt Romney gave MILLIONS each year to charities, and he was painted as scum by OBarry and the liberal left.

Goes to show you how hypocritical the left is: "Do as I say, not as I do".

So he paid a higher rate than Romney, and donated 100 grand to veterans. What a terrible person!

During his campaign, he made an issue of Romney paying his 13 percent while people in the middle class pay 35 percent (think he may have stated an even higher number).

Sorry, bro, but liberal hypocrisy always comes around. This is no exception.

I'd be interested to see that quote. Had the Obama's taken only the standard deduction rather than itemizing, their effective tax rate would have been 29.7%

That's the fucking point deuche wad. itemizing doesn't take him off the hook. And I'll be digging no quotes for you. For fuck's sake; that was like a standard theme of his campaign.

Yup.. Raise Taxes on the wealthy except for me, of course.

H Y P O C R I S Y extraordinaire..

Let the excuses begin....:lol:

-------------------------------:eusa_hand:

(ONLINE.WSJ) — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama paid $112,214 in federal income taxes for 2012 on adjusted gross income of $608,611, an effective rate of 18.4%, the White House said.

Obama pays just 18% tax rate

O yeah and Romney and Trump would pay Fcukall,come on Lumpy,you can do better than this my friend...steve:cool:

------------------------------:eusa_doh:

We learned yesterday that last year Mitt Romney paid $1.9 million in taxes on an income of $14 million — and gave $4 million to charity.

The year before, he made $21.6 million, paid $3 million in taxes and gave $3 million to charity.

So, to recap: Mitt Romney has, in the past two years, paid almost $5 million in taxes while giving away $7 million. And, as he said, he has paid the taxes he was supposed to pay according to the laws of the United States, which is all that is required — legally, morally and practically — of anyone.

If you’ve been reading my columns for the past couple of years, you know I’m perfectly capable of being critical of Romney. I did so the other day, and radio host Mark Levin called me a “trash-mouther” who was “giving aid and comfort to Obama.”
With open arms: Mitt Romney has given $7 million to charity the last two years, while paying $5 million in taxes.
AP
With open arms: Mitt Romney has given $7 million to charity the last two years, while paying $5 million in taxes.

But the release of these tax records leaves no doubt about one thing: Mitt Romney is an extraordinarily, remarkably, astonishingly generous man. A good man. Maybe even a great man.

That is all. There is no “but.” Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar.

Mitt Romney?s vast charitable giving?John Podhoretz - NYPOST.com
At first read, I thought you had been writing columns for a couple of years and I was missing them.

Fair Tax will cover EVERYBODY!

Yup.. Raise Taxes on the wealthy except for me, of course.

H Y P O C R I S Y extraordinaire..

Let the excuses begin....:lol:

-------------------------------:eusa_hand:

(ONLINE.WSJ) — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama paid $112,214 in federal income taxes for 2012 on adjusted gross income of $608,611, an effective rate of 18.4%, the White House said.

Obama pays just 18% tax rate

Well this is proof enough for me that the wealthy are not paying enough in taxes, so we need to raise the rates. Rather than that, maybe we should just do away with a few loopholes. While I do not want to see anyone paying 50% or 60% of their income in taxes, I do think that if the majority of high income earners are paying less than 20%, we probably should be taking a closer look at that.

It is interesting that while Ronald Reagan cut overall tax rates, he pushed for having a capital gains rate equal to the highest earned income tax rate. I wonder what would happen if we dropped the highest income tax rate back down to 28% and increased the capital gains rate to 28%. I honestly have no idea what the outcome would be, but it would be interesting to see.
Let's implement the Fair Tax and collect taxes on consumption. No income tax...No loop holes! Plain and simple. Even the crack dealers, prostitutes, gamblers, bank robbers, congressmen, the mega-rich, slick accountants and tax lawyers will PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!

Great idea if you want the poor paying the bulk of the taxes. That is how most state taxes are collected with the poorest paying the highest rates because they spend everything they earn. It's the most regressive tax system you can have. Sorry if I can't support that.

Forum List

Back