🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fat people and smokers...no healthcare for you, coming to U.S. after the U.K. does it...

And those who don't drive a certain kind of car won't be covered if they are injured in an auto accident.

And those who don't eat exclusively from a list of government-approved nutrition items will not be covered for any illnesses the Office of Right-Eating will have designated as the 'fault' of such irresponsible subjects.

And anyone who doesn't live in government housing in approved areas will not be covered if they are injured in natural disasters.

And anyone who doesn't vote democrat...

Why you be blowing all that shit outa your pie hole like that? The fact of the matter is you don't know diddly squat about anything

Why do you say that?

You have to ask? That's proof enough right there.

LOL I saw one of the funniest exchanges ever yesterday, this really huge and obese woman told a man who was smoking a cigar that smoking kills, all the while eating an ice cream sundae. The guy looked at her and told her so does being fat.

Point to the cigar smoker :)
really huge and obese woman

you really said that to the guy smoking the cigar?
Found a pic of Guano:
perfidious jew.gif

LOL I saw one of the funniest exchanges ever yesterday, this really huge and obese woman told a man who was smoking a cigar that smoking kills, all the while eating an ice cream sundae. The guy looked at her and told her so does being fat.

You should give up your perverted lifestyle, Guano. You're bound to catch AIDS if you don't.

Keep trying troll and I'll keep slapping you around like my own personal little bitch

Found a pic of Guano:
View attachment 88300

More like this....

o-FAT-JEW-570.jpg

You should give up your perverted lifestyle, Guano. You're bound to catch AIDS if you don't.

Keep trying troll and I'll keep slapping you around like my own personal little bitch
Guano already has AIDS.

smokers pay so much in taxes that they are actually cheaper than non smokers, as far as gov't welfare goes.

You don't need to be fully sedated for knee surgery so there is really no reason to ban either groups from having those. Smokers already are penalized under the ACA to the tune of something like $1400 a year.
Yep. Both government run healthcare as well as employer based coverage ding people for being overweight or smoking.

Now if I own a Corvette, and have several speeding infractions, I am going to pay more for my auto insurance than the soccer Mom in the Dodge Caravan with a squeaky clean driving record. If you are a smoker, are obese, or both, you should be required to pay more. After all, you are taking a known risk, and that should be reflected in the rate you pay for insurance.

Absolutely. As should people with pre-existing conditions, for the same reasons. They are a higher risk therefore, they are more expensive to insure. But the moron Dems nixed that and now p/e people get to pay the same as non p/e people, which is utter bullshit. Smokers and fat people are demonized; cancer and diabetes get a pass.

Forum List

Back