Father of Lost SEAL Rips Trump

I give the father credit. If I was in his shoes, I would have had to be restrained or worse. My words would have been much worse and nasty. How he holds himself in check I don't know. I give him credit. What a loss he has endured.
Can you imagine the right wing reaction if it had been don by Obama?

Do you have any idea how many Navy Seals were killed during Obama's time in office?
No, how many?

Outrage from the left was mysteriously missing when a Chinook was taken down killing 17 SEAL team members and 13 other Americans during the Obama administration. Some of the families believe its was Afghani official in collusion with the Taliban, retaliating for the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Weird right ?
Oh really? Show that lack of outrage. What I remember is a bunch of RWrs too dumb to know that it wasn't the same SEALS who took out OBL.

Some of the relatives of the SEALS that were killed in the Chinook crash blamed Obama for making members of Seal Team 6 targets after they killed OBL.
They sure did, and the MSM refused to report it.

Is it any wonder lefties are so uninformed. They don't know the MSM is duping them over and over again.
How did you find out about it?

We aren't going to investigate squat. If we did, we would go back to 1990 Bush allowing Saddam to invade, or back to 64 and the made up gulf of Tonkin incident. Pretenses and lies.

Funny. You NaziCons investigated the hell out of Benghazi - and found nothing.
Avoiding the question I see.

What question?
What do you want investigated?
The father wants an investigation. Military officials leaked that the mission was poorly planned and rushed into operation for political reasons.

Outrage from the left was mysteriously missing when a Chinook was taken down killing 17 SEAL team members and 13 other Americans during the Obama administration. Some of the families believe its was Afghani official in collusion with the Taliban, retaliating for the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Weird right ?
Oh really? Show that lack of outrage. What I remember is a bunch of RWrs too dumb to know that it wasn't the same SEALS who took out OBL.

Some of the relatives of the SEALS that were killed in the Chinook crash blamed Obama for making members of Seal Team 6 targets after they killed OBL.
They sure did, and the MSM refused to report it.

Is it any wonder lefties are so uninformed. They don't know the MSM is duping them over and over again.
How did you find out about it?
From sources you would consider fake news.

You see what you consider news is fake news and what you consider fake news, might be real news.

We aren't going to investigate squat. If we did, we would go back to 1990 Bush allowing Saddam to invade, or back to 64 and the made up gulf of Tonkin incident. Pretenses and lies.

Funny. You NaziCons investigated the hell out of Benghazi - and found nothing.
Avoiding the question I see.

What question?
What do you want investigated?
The father wants an investigation. Military officials leaked that the mission was poorly planned and rushed into operation for political reasons.
Yes. This might have been Trump's wake up call, like the Bay of Pigs was for JFK. They could have set him up.

Last edited:
I say get the investigation going into who tipped off the mission to AQ. For the father. Sorry for your loss. Your son was a brave man.

But someone betrayed him and his unit on this mission and we need to find out who gave the mission info to AQ.
Whoever was the person that set up our SEAL Team VI in 2011 only a short time after they killed bin laden.

It sure seems strange that we still don't know the mission the were on, why they were put on a giant flying school bus in the sky rather than stealthy apaches helicopters, and how some stinking sandNIGGER happened to be there with a shoulder propelled missile.

Yes, only a short time AFTER they got bin laden. Almost seemed like a skin for skin deal.

Naaaah.....

They ever tell us the facts about that?

Does the press ever report non stop about the reactions of those parents towards obama?

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

I fucking hate liberals. You should too.

I say get the investigation going into who tipped off the mission to AQ. For the father. Sorry for your loss. Your son was a brave man.

But someone betrayed him and his unit on this mission and we need to find out who gave the mission info to AQ.
Whoever was the person that set up our SEAL Team VI in 2011 only a short time after they killed bin laden.

It sure seems strange that we still don't know the mission the were on, why they were put on a giant flying school bus in the sky rather than stealthy apaches helicopters, and how some stinking sandNIGGER happened to be there with a shoulder propelled missile.

Yes, only a short time AFTER they got bin laden. Almost seemed like a skin for skin deal.

Naaaah.....

Does the press ever report non stop about the reactions of those parents towards obama?

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

We know very little about that doomed mission. Funny how that is so. Where was the MSM? Why no investigations by Congress? It all has a very skunky smell to it.

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

Hey, SEAL wannabe! Apaches are attack helicopters and do not carry passengers. They are about as stealthy as a Mack truck.

Before opening your pie hole, how about actually basing some of your pathetic diatribe in reality?

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

We know very little about that doomed mission. Funny how that is so. Where was the MSM? Why no investigations by Congress? It all has a very skunky smell to it.

Why would Congress investigate something that none of them have the security clearance to even hear about?

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

May 2nd 2011 bin laden killed by SEAL VI.

Aug 6th, 2011 22 members of SEAL VI killed and shot out the sky while flying in a big giant target.

We have never been told. Their parents were never told.

Maybe there was an offensive video.

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

Why would Congress investigate something that none of them have the security clearance to even hear about?
Wow! Really?

The people's representatives have no right to investigate the military. WTF are you smoking?

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

Aug 6th, 2011 22 members of SEAL VI killed and shot out the sky while flying in a big giant target.

It all makes one wonder.

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

Hey, SEAL wannabe! Apaches are attack helicopters and do not carry passengers. They are about as stealthy as a Mack truck.

Before opening your pie hole, how about actually basing some of your pathetic diatribe in reality?
Geee, we still have not been told what they were doing and why they were put on that Chinook helicopter.

I know what their parents think.

You fucking loser.

So, blackhawk stealth helicopters are the same as a Chinook helicopter?

You stupid fucking moron. There are actual reasons why they use their apaches or Blackhawks.

You know exactly what I meant you fucking cocksucker.

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

Wow! Really?

The people's representatives have no right to investigate the military. WTF are you smoking?

That is why we have civilian control of the military. The military should investigate and may have already completed it. Ever hear Patrick Leahy's nickname? Although he was a US Senator, he was known throughout the military as leaky Leahy because he could not keep his big mouth shut about any thing military.

Every operation has an After-Action Report (AAR) where all aspects of the mission are evaluated and lesson learned are formulated. Why get people who have no experience in these operations involved in an investigation if you have to school them first as to how these operations work?

Naaaah.....

No?

Geeeee I wonder why.

It all makes one wonder.
Watch this video. It is a long one, but interesting and worth watching.

Forum List

Back