Father off ISIS bride sues Trump administration cites possible loophole

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

View attachment 247188

Where is this? Looks like somebody's heavily into baseball.

When I'm flying I like to count how many baseball fields I can see on the landing approach (or the departure). Because it's such a distinctive shape. I've hit the 20s a few times.

That there is one of them privately run super duper maximum security prisons where they put really nasty fuckers, and folks the go government puts folks they want to screw hard. Paul Manifort will likely live out the rest of his days in one. Swimmipos are also very identifiable from the air to. I say let her come home, put the kid with family here. It’s highly likely this woman knows her hubbys pals want to cut off her clit and kill her. That’s why she wants to come back. So let her. Charge her with what they need to and lock her up and let her earn her spot back here again.

Yabbut swimming pools can be any shape, and almost always are way smaller than a baseball diamond.

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

View attachment 247188

When I'm flying I like to count how many baseball fields I can see on the landing approach (or the departure). Because it's such a distinctive shape. I've hit the 20s a few times.

That there is one of them privately run super duper maximum security prisons where they put really nasty fuckers, and folks the go government puts folks they want to screw hard. Paul Manifort will likely live out the rest of his days in one. Swimmipos are also very identifiable from the air to. I say let her come home, put the kid with family here. It’s highly likely this woman knows her hubbys pals want to cut off her clit and kill her. That’s why she wants to come back. So let her. Charge her with what they need to and lock her up and let her earn her spot back here again.

Yabbut swimming pools can be any shape, and almost always are way smaller than a baseball diamond.

But they are a distinct deeeep blow spot surrounded by bright white. Typically kidney shaped.

This just stuns me to no end.
As terrible of a place that the United States is with its homophobes, racists and misogynists,
a person knowing this would still want to come back....not only wants to, but, is fighting to come
back to the US.
What is the world coming to?

Interesting comment. You say the US is terrible because of racist, homophobes and misogynist. What do you think it’s like for a gay, or woman living amongst ISIS? Put a little more thought into your post to avoid looking so fucking stupid. BTW- I assume you don’t live in the US, so tell us about the utopia you live in.
You should read more of my posts.
I was using sarcasm...I was channeling thoughts of the liberals. Most who know me, know my posts can be sarcastic at times.
Sorry for the confusion.

My apologies, I’m sorry I wasn’t more aware of your bent. Roll on brother!

View attachment 247188

But they are a distinct deeeep blow spot surrounded by bright white. Typically kidney shaped.

Typically rectangular in my experience. But the fact remains, you can't play baseball on a field the size of a typical swimming pool. Plus a baseball field is still a baseball field even if it's winter, while a swimming pool may be empty.

Yeah but the U.S. is not her home. She isn't a citizen and the U.S. has no responsibility for her welfare.
Which ISIS bride do you mean? Shamima Begum is the ISIS mom that wants to come home to the UK. Hoda Muthana is the American that wants to come back.

She and the Brit are so far gone they can't even fake any shame or sorrow in their pleas to come home....watch their eyes and the smirk on their faces. They both can barely control their continuing love for ISIS....the Brit actually said she thought she could try to be deradicalized....as if she had a choice. Neither one of them will be forgiven or returned and it's exactly what they deserve.

The President is not a King. He cannot simply revoke her citizenship as if she were one of his subjects.

If she is a citizen she should come back and face the consequences of her actions.

View attachment 247188

Did you notice the big wall around it?

She gave up her rights to citizenship when she went and joined the enemy. No Obama here to save her a$$ like he did Bardol or whatever that traitorous loser's name was

-Geaux

She's only a naturalized citizen if the US could claim full jurisdiction over her upon birth. If another country can/could claim her allegiance or some semblance of jurisdiction over her, then no, she's not.

This actually was adjudicated US vs Wan Kim Ark, unlike the case of children of illegal immigrants who were born here which has not yet been adjudicated.

Forum List

Back