father shoots daughter--this is NOT an accident

Shit happens

I love how all you idiots think we can achieve an accident free world

People make mistakes always have always will.
Most mistakes dont kill your little girl you idiot. Its not like everybody that has been around guns doesnt know you check and then double check.

Tell me do experienced military pilots with years of training still crash on occasion?

Do doctors with decades of education and training still fuck up and kill patients?

Do professional drivers still get into auto accidents?

It matters not what the activity is if there is a human being involved there will be accidents

It is a true a law as any that ever existed

Shit happens

Most mistakes dont kill your little girl you idiot. Its not like everybody that has been around guns doesnt know you check and then double check.

Tell me do experienced military pilots with years of training still crash on occasion?

Do doctors with decades of education and training still fuck up and kill patients?

It matters not what the activity is if there is a human being involved there will be accidents

So basically youre saying accept death, failure, and mediocrity because you think humans cant follow a simple protocol like making sure you've cleared your weapon? Thats an entirely controllable act.

I reject that stupid opinion outright. It literally takes less than 5 seconds to clear a weapon. If you dont know how to do that then dont own one.

Shit happens

And what about when their toddler falls out a 10 story window, because the parents didn't think the kid could reach it? Or the same with prescription drugs? Or backing out the driveway? Or, or, or.

There are a thousand reasons kids get killed by their parents or other adults in what is considered 'accidents or mistakes'. It's not always about guns
They all sound like stupid preventable mistakes to me except maybe backing out of a driveway

I didnt say it was all about guns. I said this one was about a stupid person with a gun.

That's just it......they all are preventable and that's what makes them 'stupid' mistakes, even backing out of a driveway. What does it take to make sure where your kids or other people are before driving away? A 10-15 second walk around the car..

Shit happens

So basically youre saying accept death, failure, and mediocrity because you think humans cant follow a simple protocol like making sure you've cleared your weapon?
I reject that stupid opinion outright. It literally takes less than 5 seconds to clear a weapon. If you dont know how to do that then dont own one.

I am saying accidents happen whenever there is a human being in the mix. It matters not if the activity involves a gun a car a knife a table saw a hammer a rock a bath tub a swimming pool a set of stairs etc ad infinitum ad nauseum

you can try to prevent them but you will never ever eliminate them.

Don't be a fuking moron and think you can live in an accident free world

Shit happens

And what about when their toddler falls out a 10 story window, because the parents didn't think the kid could reach it? Or the same with prescription drugs? Or backing out the driveway? Or, or, or.

There are a thousand reasons kids get killed by their parents or other adults in what is considered 'accidents or mistakes'. It's not always about guns
They all sound like stupid preventable mistakes to me except maybe backing out of a driveway

I didnt say it was all about guns. I said this one was about a stupid person with a gun.

That's just it......they all are preventable and that's what makes them 'stupid' mistakes, even backing out of a driveway. What does it take to make sure where your kids or other people are before driving away? A 10-15 second walk around the car..
I disagree. Some accidents cant be prevented because you cant control all the elements. Not clearing your weapon is entirely preventable. All you have to do is do it.

I bet money it was a Glock. One major flaw in the design is that you have to pull the trigger, in order to disassemble it. While this is really a training issue; many accidents like this have happened. Last year a local man made the same novice mistake. Shot through his hand, and his wife’s arm, striking his six year old son in the head. This is a common mistake.that sadly is easily avoidable. But nearly every time I hear of an incident like this... The gun turns out to be a Glock.

Asclepias ^^^ read this^^^

Shit happens

So basically youre saying accept death, failure, and mediocrity because you think humans cant follow a simple protocol like making sure you've cleared your weapon?

I am saying accidents happen whenever there is a human being in the mix. It matters not if the activity involves a gun a car a knife a table saw a hammer a rock a bath tub a swimming pool a set of stairs etc ad infinitum ad nauseum

Dont be a fucking moron and own a gun if you cant use a entirely accident free procedure to make sure its safe.

Shit happens

Dont be a fucking moron and own a gun if you cant use a entirely accident free procedure to make sure its safe.

And there is absolutely nothing you can do about people making stupid mistakes. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

I bet money it was a Glock. One major flaw in the design is that you have to pull the trigger, in order to disassemble it. While this is really a training issue; many accidents like this have happened. Last year a local man made the same novice mistake. Shot through his hand, and his wife’s arm, striking his six year old son in the head. This is a common mistake.that sadly is easily avoidable. But nearly every time I hear of an incident like this... The gun turns out to be a Glock.

The 2nd sentence is stupid and exactly what I am talking about.. I've cleared a Glock before and you dont have to pull the trigger. Vasectomy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. You should always clear the gun before you attempt to disassemble or clean it. Even if it were true the trigger had to be pulled in order to clear it that should ring an alarm in your head to point it up and down range.

Last edited:

And there is absolutely nothing you can do about people making stupid mistakes. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

I can call them dumbasses which is doing something about it. No I wont get over it. A little girl lost her life over some dumb fuck that shouldnt own a weapon.

Yeah, first two things you do...…..pop the clip, then the chamber before dismantling to clean.

But this was a very sad accident. By that I mean that the father had made a mistake and he will be paying for that for the rest of his life

I have never seen a pistol with a clip. What do they look like?

Mistake? Sorry! The person in question needs to be removed from the gene pool before he reproduces again.

Since the article didn't call it a revolver, it's usually safe to say it was an automatic. The 'clip' is those long, thin things that hold the bullets that is put into that little hole in the bottom of the handle & locked into place when being used.

I don't know what you might call it, but I've always called it a clip.

2835037300000578-3064290-image-a-10_1430492679224.jpg
Oh! You mean a “magazine”. “Clips” are a device used to load a magazine.
Literally millions of people call it a clip. Everyone knows they mean magazine.
Literally millions of people are wrong.

Yeah, first two things you do...…..pop the clip, then the chamber before dismantling to clean.

But this was a very sad accident. By that I mean that the father had made a mistake and he will be paying for that for the rest of his life

I have never seen a pistol with a clip. What do they look like?

Mistake? Sorry! The person in question needs to be removed from the gene pool before he reproduces again.

Since the article didn't call it a revolver, it's usually safe to say it was an automatic. The 'clip' is those long, thin things that hold the bullets that is put into that little hole in the bottom of the handle & locked into place when being used.

I don't know what you might call it, but I've always called it a clip.

2835037300000578-3064290-image-a-10_1430492679224.jpg
Oh! You mean a “magazine”. “Clips” are a device used to load a magazine.
Literally millions of people call it a clip. Everyone knows they mean magazine.
Literally millions of people are wrong.
Thats how language evolves. Is it wrong to call a homosexual person gay because that wasnt the original definition of gay?

The first sentence is stupid and exactly what I am talking about.. I've cleared a Glock before and you dont have to pull the trigger. Vasectomy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. You should always clear the gun before you attempt to disassemble or clean it.
The fuck you don’t mother fucker. You might as well quit flapping your cock suckers now before you embarrass yourself further. If you think you can disassemble a Glock without pulling the trigger ( which you do) you’ve never done it. Now sit down and shut the fuck up while grown folks are talkin’.

The first sentence is stupid and exactly what I am talking about.. I've cleared a Glock before and you dont have to pull the trigger. Vasectomy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. You should always clear the gun before you attempt to disassemble or clean it.
The fuck you don’t mother fucker. You might as well quit flapping your cock suckers now before you embarrass yourself further. If you think you can disassemble a Glock without pulling the trigger ( which you do) you’ve never done it. Now sit down and shut the fuck up while grown folks are talkin’.
I said you dont have to pull the trigger to clear a Glock dummy. You do realize thats different from disassembling one right?

Shit happens

I disagree. Some accidents cant be prevented because you cant control all the elements. Not clearing your weapon is entirely preventable. All you have to do is do it.

You can't tell me that checking around the vehicle or making sure your kids are out of the way before driving off, or barricading a window or staircase, or putting child locks on the cabinet that holds toxic chemicals, or plugging electrical outlets, etc aren't preventable.

I can call them dumbasses which is doing something about it. No I wont get over it. A little girl lost her life over some dumb fuck that shouldnt own a weapon.

Wow your life must really suck since you are in a constant state of outrage.
And I'm glad you think calling people names on an anonymous internet forum is doing something

That's not delusional at all

You can't tell me that checking around the vehicle or making sure your kids are out of the way before driving off, or barricading a window or staircase, or putting child locks on the cabinet that holds toxic chemicals, or plugging electrical outlets, etc aren't preventable.
You can walk around that car a million times and the moment you step into the car to drive off the child can appear out of nowhere. Like I said the others are preventable.

The 2nd sentence is stupid and exactly what I am talking about.. I've cleared a Glock before and you dont have to pull the trigger. Vasectomy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. You should always clear the gun before you attempt to disassemble or clean it. Even if it were true the trigger had to be pulled in order to clear it that should ring an alarm in your head to point it up and down range.

Better yet, don't clean a gun with kids in the room

I said you dont have to pull the trigger to clear a Glock dummy. You do realize thats different from disassembling one right?
Nobody gives a fuck. Because I WASNT talking about “to clear” the gun. I specifically stated “to disassemble” you illiterate, plunger faced fuck. Now sit down. Grown folks are talkin’.

Forum List

Back