father's gift to daughter...a gun...saves her from 3 robbers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
well...she didn't listen to the anti gunners here...she listened to her father and carried a gun..robably saved her from a really ugly ordeal....of course...the anti gunners would make sure she had to do what the thugs wanted....

LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER Daughter Starts Carrying After Her Father Wanted Her To Ends Up Potentially Saving Her Life Concealed Nation

The daughter, named Crystal, was coming home from work late Friday night when she was approached by three men who tried to rob her. At least one of the men was armed. “I just heard them saying ‘Shut up, be quiet, don’t say anything’ and the one here had a weapon,” she said.

When one of the men went to grab at her, she turned around and started shooting, hitting one of the three men. The trio took off and were soon located by police. The two uninjured men got away, and the third was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

and this ended as many of these do...3 attackers....forced to run in the face of an armed victim..and one shot but not killed......

No death for the stats.....

Imagine how many people were saved by this woman and her gun......how many women they didn't assault....

well...she didn't listen to the anti gunners here...she listened to her father and carried a gun..robably saved her from a really ugly ordeal....of course...the anti gunners would make sure she had to do what the thugs wanted....

LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER Daughter Starts Carrying After Her Father Wanted Her To Ends Up Potentially Saving Her Life Concealed Nation

The daughter, named Crystal, was coming home from work late Friday night when she was approached by three men who tried to rob her. At least one of the men was armed. “I just heard them saying ‘Shut up, be quiet, don’t say anything’ and the one here had a weapon,” she said.

When one of the men went to grab at her, she turned around and started shooting, hitting one of the three men. The trio took off and were soon located by police. The two uninjured men got away, and the third was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

and this ended as many of these do...3 attackers....forced to run in the face of an armed victim..and one shot but not killed......

Imagine how many people were saved by this woman and her gun......how many women they didn't assault....
f5e9435d6c107cdb3c13e83c440d0a81.jpg

Is this even real? I don't see it anywhere other than the gun site. Very strange to give only first name. I'd expect to find it here:
Indianapolis News Indiana Weather Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Is this even real? I don't see it anywhere other than the gun site. Very strange to give only first name. I'd expect to find it here:

Well...had you read the link and clicked on the embedded link......because the gun sites don't make up these stories, they gather them from news sources......

Mugging victim opens fire on suspects one shot two flee - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS -

Two men are on the loose and a third suspect is in the hospital after an alleged robbery victim fought back.

A woman was approached by three men as she returned home from work in the 3300 block of W. 34th Street around 1 a.m. Friday. The men tried to rob her, but the woman fought back.

"I just heard them saying 'Shut up, be quiet, don't say anything' and the one here had a weapon," said the victim, Crystal.

She confronted the men with her own personal protection from the front seat of her SUV.

"I always come home late at night, but since I went to the grocery store last night, it was even later," she said. "He is the one that grabbed at me and when he did, I just reached and turned around and shot and they ran."

One of Crystal's bullets struck one of her three attackers.

Her father wanted his only daughter to be licensed to carry so she could protect herself.

"Honestly, I mostly carry it because my dad wanted me to. Now I'm glad I listened," Crystal said.

Metro police located and arrested robbery suspect 18-year-old Deon Smith who suffered a gunshot wound to his shoulder. The other men reportedly escaped through a hole in a fence.

"I never thought anything like this in my life would happen," Crystal said.

Although a little shaken up, she hopes her willingness to protect herself sends a strong message to other women about staying alert and defending themselves.

"Learn how to protect yourself if you don't know how. Be more aware. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings at all," Crystal said.

Notice it didn't make national news....

Well...had you read the link and clicked on the embedded link......because the gun sites don't make up these stories, they gather them from news sources......

Mugging victim opens fire on suspects one shot two flee - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS -

Two men are on the loose and a third suspect is in the hospital after an alleged robbery victim fought back.

A woman was approached by three men as she returned home from work in the 3300 block of W. 34th Street around 1 a.m. Friday. The men tried to rob her, but the woman fought back.

"I just heard them saying 'Shut up, be quiet, don't say anything' and the one here had a weapon," said the victim, Crystal.

She confronted the men with her own personal protection from the front seat of her SUV.

"I always come home late at night, but since I went to the grocery store last night, it was even later," she said. "He is the one that grabbed at me and when he did, I just reached and turned around and shot and they ran."

One of Crystal's bullets struck one of her three attackers.

Her father wanted his only daughter to be licensed to carry so she could protect herself.

"Honestly, I mostly carry it because my dad wanted me to. Now I'm glad I listened," Crystal said.

Metro police located and arrested robbery suspect 18-year-old Deon Smith who suffered a gunshot wound to his shoulder. The other men reportedly escaped through a hole in a fence.

"I never thought anything like this in my life would happen," Crystal said.

Although a little shaken up, she hopes her willingness to protect herself sends a strong message to other women about staying alert and defending themselves.

"Learn how to protect yourself if you don't know how. Be more aware. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings at all," Crystal said.

Notice it didn't make national news....

Thank you.

You are welcome Brain...

If you can in the future please post the link to the actual news story rather than to the gun site with the initial post. For some reason I couldn't find it on this one. The gun sites always leave off interesting info. Interesting one, glad she was ok.

You are welcome Brain...

If you can in the future please post the link to the actual news story rather than to the gun site with the initial post. For some reason I couldn't find it on this one. The gun sites always leave off interesting info. Interesting one, glad she was ok.

I will try to link both....I usually link to the gunsite to give them the credit for where I find the information....sometimes I will link to the original story sometimes I get distracted...I will try to link more often....

Thanks.

You are welcome Brain...

I will try to link both....I usually link to the gunsite to give them the credit for where I find the information....sometimes I will link to the original story sometimes I get distracted...I will try to link more often....

Thanks.

Ah good point.

Forum List

Back