Fauci and Birx: Masters of our National Disaster

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is why we demand Fauci be replaced. And now it's obvious Birx needs to be replaced as well. They are obstructing President Trump at every opportunity.

---Fauci and Birx initially told us that we could “flatten the curve” by staying home for just two weeks, so we all said, hey, that make sense, we can survive that. But then the two weeks became six weeks...Fauci and Birx are at war – on American business, on the American people.---

This is why we demand Fauci be replaced. And now it's obvious Birx needs to be replaced as well. They are obstructing President Trump at every opportunity.

---Fauci and Birx initially told us that we could “flatten the curve” by staying home for just two weeks, so we all said, hey, that make sense, we can survive that. But then the two weeks became six weeks...Fauci and Birx are at war – on American business, on the American people.---

I don't know about where you live, but most states are in the process of reopening. We should be back to normal here by June 1st.

..Fauci and Birx are at war – on American business

maybe American biz should grant Faci & Birx a shot to stay inside, watch bullsh*t media, wait for some crumb of relief , and not know if they've a job to return to when WE let them......~S~

You can combine all our elected officials in DC and their knowledge of this virus is about that of Faucis big toe. I love how some put all their faith in people who don't know a virus from a bacteria.

You can combine all our elected officials in DC and their knowledge of this virus is about that of Faucis big toe. I love how some put all their faith in people who don't know a virus from a bacteria.
Fauci will never learn economics, Trump has shown he can learn medical stuff.

Forum List

Back