Fauci Going To Sing Like A Canary

But wait, no Fauci was the bad guy because he refused to engage in random speculation and conspiracy theories. He acted like - gasp - a Scientist. Only go with what you can PROVE.
You do understand that Fauci knew everything about the virus the whole time, right?

None of that is in Fauci-China E-mails
I know man, Trump did all that stuff right out in the open, and you guys kept cheering him on.

But wait, no Fauci was the bad guy because he refused to engage in random speculation and conspiracy theories. He acted like - gasp - a Scientist. Only go with what you can PROVE.
Fauxi is an asshole because he continued to fund gain of function research in Wuhan, after being ordered by OBAMA to cease and desist.

He's not a scientist, he's a willful accomplice to mass homicide.

Fauci ain't going to take all the blame, how many other democrats were involved in the Covid Holocaust?

And all just to get Trump

Had Trump rightfully won, Fauxi would be in Gitmo
Probably Pompeo along with some others in Justice, and DHS too. . . why do you think they made sure he lost?

. . . it wouldn't surprise me if that led to some in Congress ending up under investigation. . in both parties.

duh.

:dunno:

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

DiedAugust 7, 2019 (aged 74) :ack-1:

Fauci ain't going to take all the blame, how many other democrats were involved in the Covid Holocaust?

Probably Pompeo along with some others in Justice, and DHS too. . . why do you think they made sure he lost?

. . . it wouldn't surprise me if that led to some in Congress ending up under investigation. . in both parties.

duh.

Krebs: securest election EVAH!!

I know man, Trump did all that stuff right out in the open, and you guys kept cheering him on.

Fauci lied through his teeth. That is now a proven fact. Next.

Fauci lied through his teeth. That is now a proven fact. Next.
Nope....except in orange cloudcuckooland...:heehee:

duh.

Krebs: securest election EVAH!!
Hey. . . you shouldn't ridicule him. . .

He's getting rich with his buddies, hacking oil and meat companies, all in the name of the greater good, sustainable development and Agenda 21!

Step outta line?

:1peleas:

. . . and yer next!

Really? He don't look like he has a big voice, but looks can be deceiving.

But hey, anything to distract from "Donnie's Disastrous Response.
Hey look, defenders of the killer. You must be a Biden bozo.
I thought Fauci was going to sing. That somehow make me a defender of Zippy the Trumpybear?
Douche bag.
45qmey.jpg

I'm Shocked.

Fauxi is an asshole because he continued to fund gain of function research in Wuhan, after being ordered by OBAMA to cease and desist.

He's not a scientist, he's a willful accomplice to mass homicide.

Do you have a link?

Didn't think so.

You guys still haven't proven that it came from a lab, much less that grants we were giving paid for it.

Forum List

Back