Fauci Going To Sing Like A Canary

Fauxi is an asshole because he continued to fund gain of function research in Wuhan, after being ordered by OBAMA to cease and desist.

He's not a scientist, he's a willful accomplice to mass homicide.

Do you have a link?

Didn't think so.

You guys still haven't proven that it came from a lab, much less that grants we were giving paid for it.
We have Fauxi's emails dipschitt.

It seems Fauci is living rent-free in many Trumpster heads. It's good to have someone to hate.

And his announcement that he'll be back as president in August....
Can you quote this announcement and provide a link to it? I know, there will be some reason why this won't be happening...

I think it was pretty much a world wide conspiracy to dump Trump from day one....It's larger than any Ocean's(#) crime cappers..Fortunately it worked, because we know it would take billions of people to beat Trump and his blind followers..
You really have to watch out for the seeing followers. They far outnumber the blind ones, and they can see where you are.

Fauci ain't going to take all the blame, how many other democrats were involved in the Covid Holocaust?

And all just to get Trump

Had Trump rightfully won, Fauxi would be in Gitmo
Trump would also have China paying through their Mandarin noses.
Mandarin is but one of the ten languages of China's dialect groups, do you know of any more?
About the same percentage of Chinese people speak Mandarin as Americans speak English.

I think it was pretty much a world wide conspiracy to dump Trump from day one....It's larger than any Ocean's(#) crime cappers..Fortunately it worked, because we know it would take billions of people to beat Trump and his blind followers..
Yeah, Fauci started like under Reagan or something didn't he? Planning, plotting, biding his time until the moment Trump came into power....just so he could torpedo the blob. Who, amazingly, kept an alleged mass murderer on the government payroll for his entire administration.

Of course!

It seems Fauci is living rent-free in many Trumpster heads. It's good to have someone to hate.
You actually enjoy having your liberties stolen from you on a pack of lies, don't you?

Love it. Seriously - whatever if is that you label yourself as these days, count me as the opposite, mkay?
That would make you a corporatist/statist bootlicker....And it fits.

Last edited:
You actually enjoy having your liberties stolen from you on a pack of lies, don't you?

Love it. Seriously - whatever if is that you label yourself as these days, count me as the opposite, mkay?
Coming from an unhinged, hypocritical conspiracy nut - I'll take it!

Yeah, Fauci started like under Reagan or something didn't he? Planning, plotting, biding his time until the moment Trump came into power....just so he could torpedo the blob. Who, amazingly, kept an alleged mass murderer on the government payroll for his entire administration.

Of course!
Well the lack of evidence just proves that Fauci is and always has been on Hillary's payroll!

Coming from an unhinged, hypocritical conspiracy nut - I'll take it!
I'm not the one who laps up what proven serial liars tell him as gospel, Bubba.

Of course!
Well the lack of evidence just proves that Fauci is and always has been on Hillary's payroll!
I heard Fauci was on the grassy knoll...gatewaypundick said so.

Forum List

Back