Fauci in 2019: mRNA vaccines, if perfect, will take a decade to test and verify before it can be rolled out.

Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses.
They were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.
The figures show the high degree of protection from the vaccines against illness and death, the ONS said.
I'm tired of the stats manipulation especially as it relates to the number of covid deaths. I'll help you out.....IN January, February, March.....the vaccine was brand new---not many fucking people were FULLY VACCINATED especially with the two doses where you get one and go back a couple of weeks later to get two and then have wait 20-28 days to be considered fully vaccinated. Ergo the damn liars claiming the death rate was low for vaccinated people in January are just manipulating. Of course, it was low---there weren't that many people fully vaccinated.

I'm tired of the stats manipulation especially as it relates to the number of covid deaths. I'll help you out.....IN January, February, March.....the vaccine was brand new---not many fucking people were FULLY VACCINATED especially with the two doses where you get one and go back a couple of weeks later to get two and then have wait 20-28 days to be considered fully vaccinated. Ergo the damn liars claiming the death rate was low for vaccinated people in January are just manipulating. Of course, it was low---there weren't that many people fully vaccinated.
LOL
You either count as vaccinated or unvaccinated
In January,Feb, March if you were not yet vaccinated, you count as not vaccinated

It is overwhelmingly clear that vaccination greatly increases your chances of surviving COVID

LOL
You either count as vaccinated or unvaccinated
In January,Feb, March if you were not yet vaccinated, you count as not vaccinated

It is overwhelmingly clear that vaccination greatly increases your chances of surviving COVID

Best chance to survive Covid (or anything else) is to not live in a place run by Democrats.

So by all means, show us the long term studies that can put our minds at ease. I'll wait.
I can show you studies TODAY that show ICUs filled with the unvaccinated and the vaccinated rarely contracting COVID and suffering mild symptoms

Those still dying are the unvaccinated
You do the math
You mean those who have no jabs? Or one jab? Or Two jabs but less than two weeks? Pretty convenient they don't even bother to report which of those groups the dying belong to. Now you have double jabbed but worn off to add to the list. Have you had your booster or have you joined the ranks of the unvaxxed?

I can show you studies TODAY that show ICUs filled with the unvaccinated and the vaccinated rarely contracting COVID and suffering mild symptoms
Is that what I asked? If reading comprehension isn't your thing, I will gladly just stop taking anything you say seriously.

You mean those who have no jabs? Or one jab? Or Two jabs but less than two weeks? Pretty convenient they don't even bother to report which of those groups the dying belong to. Now you have double jabbed but worn off to add to the list. Have you had your booster or have you joined the ranks of the unvaxxed?
Any “jab” puts you in a better position than the unvaccinated

Is that what I asked? If reading comprehension isn't your thing, I will gladly just stop taking anything you say seriously.

So what is long term?
How many unvaccinated have to die waiting for your long term?

Well just medicate the side effects.

"FDA Approves First Oral Blood Thinning Medication for Children​

For Immediate Release:June 21, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate) oral pellets to treat children 3 months to less than 12 years old with venous thromboembolism (a condition where blood clots form in the veins) directly after they have been treated with a blood thinner given by injection for at least five days. The FDA also approved Pradaxa oral pellets to prevent recurrent clots among patients 3 months to less than 12 years old who completed treatment for their first venous thromboembolism.

In addition, Pradaxa was approved in capsule form to treat blood clots in patients eight years and older with venous thromboembolism directly after they have been treated with a blood thinner given by injection for at least five days, and to prevent recurrent clots in patients eight years and older who completed treatment for their first venous thromboembolism."

Like Florida and Texas?
We are all going to be exposed to the virus...all of us. Atleast in florida..we got the SUN to weaken the virus and DeSANTIS giving us antibodies despite that fucking murderer Biden trying to get us killed by withholding the treatment if Desantis wasn't stopping him.

How do you know this if the decade that Fau Chi says is needed hasn't lapsed yet? Don't you believe what he said about how long it takes to do this "safely?"
How many millions do you want to die from COVID before you accept the vaccine?

We already know you won’t accept it regardless of the proof

Fear of Covid has become a reason for the deniers of the pandemic being a legitimate concern.
The main reason for their arguments are to reinforce feelings that there's no danger, as they become more convinced that it's becoming more of a life and death threat.

Politics will become a secondary concern as all Americans come to understand that protecting their own asses is much more important.

We are all going to be exposed to the virus...all of us. Atleast in florida..we got the SUN to weaken the virus and DeSANTIS giving us antibodies despite that fucking murderer Biden trying to get us killed by withholding the treatment if Desantis wasn't stopping him.
Oh….yes
The old Trump…..This will be gone by summer claim

Forum List

Back