Fauci: Travel bans don't work!

If Fauci told me water it wet, I would not believe him.
But if he told you to inject yourself with disinfectants or stick a UV light where the sun don't shine..you'd do it..right??
Cause I'm pretty sure another guy suggested these same things. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It's been repeatedly proved to you that's a lie.

But there you are, willfully pushing the lie.
They wont ever let facts fuck up their bullshit narrative.

They lie
We know they lie.
They know we know they lie.
They still lie.
And somehow have the temerity to get angry when we point it out.

If Fauci told me water it wet, I would not believe him.
But if he told you to inject yourself with disinfectants or stick a UV light where the sun don't shine..you'd do it..right??
Cause I'm pretty sure another guy suggested these same things. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Fauci said to not wear a mask. Why are you wearing 6?

Because masks slow the spread of the virus.
Normal, thinking human beings can...you know..think for themselves.
The CDC doesn’t say masks prevent the. China Flu from spreading.

"When you completely seal off and don't let planes in or out of the ... countries involved, then you could paradoxically make things much worse. It's completely impractical and, in fact, from a public health standpoint, not helpful to do that, and I think every public health official feels that way." - Anthony Fauci

Why health officials say travel bans over Ebola are a bad idea

Oh, wait. He was talking about Ebola, which only kills 90% of the people it infects

“Even if we tried to close the border, it wouldn’t work. People have a right to return. People transitioning through could come in. And it would backfire, because by isolating these countries, it’ll make it harder to help them, it will spread more there and we’d be more likely to expose it.” -- Tom Frieden, DCD Director

Tomorrow:

"Travel bans work."

--Fauci

"When you completely seal off and don't let planes in or out of the ... countries involved, then you could paradoxically make things much worse. It's completely impractical and, in fact, from a public health standpoint, not helpful to do that, and I think every public health official feels that way." - Anthony Fauci

Oh, wait. He was talking about Ebola, which only kills 90% of the people it infects

“Even if we tried to close the border, it wouldn’t work. People have a right to return. People transitioning through could come in. And it would backfire, because by isolating these countries, it’ll make it harder to help them, it will spread more there and we’d be more likely to expose it.” -- Tom Frieden, DCD Director

Tomorrow:

"Travel bans work."

--Fauci

If he ban the Hindus two times, even better.

Tomorrow:

"Travel bans work."

--Fauci

This was an Ebola outbreak too!

1620135288259.png

It’s amazing how liberals are all in on Biden’s travel ban initiated against predominantly black African nations.
Yes. A new variant coming from Africa is a big concern. And I know where you're going with this and it doesn't apply.
No one ultimately cared that your savior "RESTRICTED" travel to the US by Chinese nationals. Where he fucked up (and continued to)
was not halting travel for two weeks for EVERYONE while we got our admission to the country in order for the US citizens who flew home
in a panic through blue city airports. Testing, precautions, quarantining. But...that would have required that he take the threat of the virus
seriously which he didn't.

Biden is taking the threat of the new variant seriously.

Yes. A new variant coming from Africa is a big concern. And I know where you're going with this and it doesn't apply.
No one ultimately cared that your savior "RESTRICTED" travel to the US by Chinese nationals. Where he fucked up (and continued to)
was not halting travel for two weeks for EVERYONE while we got our admission to the country in order for the US citizens who flew home
in a panic through blue city airports. Testing, precautions, quarantining. But...that would have required that he take the threat of the virus

A variant coming from Africa is big concern, but the travel bans initiated at the start of this fiasco were founded on racism and xenophobia.

Liberals are hypocrite to the highest degree.

A variant coming from Africa is big concern, but the travel bans initiated at the start of this fiasco were founded on racism and xenophobia.

Liberals are hypocrite to the highest degree.
No, they weren't. People called the head denier in chief a xenophobe. Mostly because he liked looking for that scapegoat to shift attention away from his own failings.
And no one called the moron a racist. Yada, Yada, Yada.

By not testing illegals at the southern border, Biden is not taking COVID seriously at all.

Did you read the OP?

Y'know, when you say such obviously wrong and easily-disproven things like "nobody called Trump racist", you get what you deserve.

RACISM, RATHER THAN FACTS, DROVE U.S. CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL BANS
Ho hum, another opinion piece. This one from a left leaning writer. I'm waiting for an actual quote that directly called Trump a racist for his Chinese national travel RESTRICTION.
Put it up, or stop wasting everyone's time recycling lies.

Forum List

Back