Faux Covid Relief Bill

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
"The USD 25 million provision, reflecting revival of civilian aid package to Pakistan that was stopped by US President Donald Trump in January 2018 along with all security assistance, because of its non-cooperation in fight against terrorism, is part of the massive USD 2.3 trillion bill, that includes long-delayed coronavirus relief (USD 900 billion) and fund the government USD 1.4 trillion, passed by the Congress on Tuesday."

What the Hell? Americans get a measly $600? USD 1.4 billion to Asia Reassurance Initiative Act? 10 million for 'gender programs' in Pakistan? 700 million to Sudan? What does any of that have to do with COVID?

"The USD 25 million provision, reflecting revival of civilian aid package to Pakistan that was stopped by US President Donald Trump in January 2018 along with all security assistance, because of its non-cooperation in fight against terrorism, is part of the massive USD 2.3 trillion bill, that includes long-delayed coronavirus relief (USD 900 billion) and fund the government USD 1.4 trillion, passed by the Congress on Tuesday."

What the Hell? Americans get a measly $600? USD 1.4 billion to Asia Reassurance Initiative Act? 10 million for 'gender programs' in Pakistan? 700 million to Sudan? What does any of that have to do with COVID?
Yes. I must say that all Americans should be rest well tonight knowing that Pakistanis in Pakistan will soon have gender education financed by the US tax payers! Likely, the foreign aid will have a slice or two going to Pakistani government officials in charge of designating said funds...just a guess-no solid proof. Unreal. The Democrats who sponsored the bill need to answer for it, as well as the Republicans who agreed.

I feel like Alice going down the rabbit hole. Its just gets stupider and stupider.

Interestingly that's exactly what I think when I see your posts.

So you're happy with illegals get 3x the amount allocated to American citizens? Just what kind of a fucking person are you anyway?

Trump needs to veto that shit and say try again. Unless it passed with a veto proof majority which I think it did.

Trump needs to veto that shit and say try again. Unless it passed with a veto proof majority which I think it did.

I know McConnell and Schumer worked out a deal to prevent him from vetoing the Defense Authorization Bill, but I'm not sure about the coronavirus stimulus bill.

I know McConnell and Schumer worked out a deal to prevent him from vetoing the Defense Authorization Bill, but I'm not sure about the coronavirus stimulus bill.

Apparently that "deal" didn't fly.

Excuse me. On that same note: People die on our highways ALL time. Inevitably. Huge cause of public mortality. Its proven, we all see it. The high death rates in car accidents. Yet we don't "LOCK DOWN" motoring. I know people that got Covid19. This isn't like the bubonic plague and dead pilling up in the streets. How does Covid19 merit this? I Question the merit of the WHO deeming this worthy of this. Warts is also caused by a virus, and can cause a pandemic.

Last edited:

Apparently that "deal" didn't fly.

Looks like Congress will have to get off their lazy asses and get some work done.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump did the right thing. Cut that foreign shit out. There is no damn reason we have to borrow money to give away to Obama's Muslim buddies.

Trump Sends “Disgraceful” COVID Relief Bill Back To Congress, Demands Higher Direct Payments

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday called the COVID relief bill a ‘disgrace’ and said Congress must add larger stimulus payments and cut foreign aid.

Trump is demanding Congress pass a new bill “or else the next administration will have to deliver a Covid relief package.”

Trump did the right thing. Cut that foreign shit out. There is no damn reason we have to borrow money to give away to Obama's Muslim buddies.

Trump Sends “Disgraceful” COVID Relief Bill Back To Congress, Demands Higher Direct Payments

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday called the COVID relief bill a ‘disgrace’ and said Congress must add larger stimulus payments and cut foreign aid.

Trump is demanding Congress pass a new bill “or else the next administration will have to deliver a Covid relief package.”

That's my President. :banana: :dance::mm::5_1_12024:

Excuse me. On that same note: People die on our highways ALL time. Inevitably. Huge cause of public mortality. Its proven, we all see it. The high death rates in car accidents. Yet we don't "LOCK DOWN" motoring. I know people that got Covid19. This isn't like the bubonic plague and dead pilling up in the streets. How does Covid19 merit this? I Question the merit of the WHO deeming this worthy of this. Warts is also caused by a virus, and can cause a pandemic.
I have posted a similar sentiment many times. I also am (like everyone else here) atuned to the national and local news. Even the local yokels embellish their so-called unbiased 'journalism' using such words as COVID spike, almost gleefully reporting supposed COVID deaths and keeping a tally from which they remind you every damn day every hour of the damn day. No reporting on vehicular fatalities, cancer, TB, killings, etc. NO! Apparently we are safer than EVER now except.......COVID!!!!! :omg::aargh::scared1:

I can see no reason to merit this lockdown. My sister got covid, she's in her late 60s. She's on quarantine along with her son, she says nah, its kind of like the flu. She's got preexisting health conditions (kind like Trump, but she hates Trump and...I wish her well) I really don't understand this lock down . More people die in car accidents, but that seems acceptable.

That's my President. :banana: :dance::mm::5_1_12024:

The last real President the US will ever have.

I can see no reason to merit this lockdown. My sister got covid, she's in her late 60s. She's on quarantine along with her son, she says nah, its kind of like the flu. She's got preexisting health conditions (kind like Trump, but she hates Trump and...I wish her well) I really don't understand this lock down . More people die in car accidents, but that seems acceptable.

I like Governor DeSantis attitude. We are all big boys and girls and we can make our own decisions on how to keep healthy. We don't need stupid asshole bureaucrats telling us how to run our lives.

Was our annual budget and the Covid Relief in the same bill? I'm confused.

The relief bill was tacked onto the budget, from what I understand. That's why Pelosi was so fast to concede when Trump said he'd veto the coronavirus bill.

The relief bill was tacked onto the budget, from what I understand. That's why Pelosi was so fast to concede when Trump said he'd veto the coronavirus bill.

I just googled it. Apparently they are separate. Still reading. See what you think and let me know.
  • The overall spending bill included funding for American arts centers and foreign aid, but that funding was not included in the COVID-19 relief bill. It was part of the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending bill.

Forum List

Back