Faux News Does It Again

Big deal that Fox News ignores the largest terrorist attack in US History?

I think it is

You people are a joke. really really really a joke

9-11 is a joke?

How do you get the numbers 9 1 and 1 from Y O U P E O P L E?

And, for the record, Fox News did not ignore it. One guy fucked up.... rather dramatically, but not Fox News. You need to learn to think rationally instead of allowing irrational hatred to blind you to simple facts.

9-11 is a joke?

And, for the record, Fox News did not ignore it. One guy fucked up.... rather dramatically, but not Fox News. You need to learn to think rationally instead of allowing irrational hatred to blind you to simple facts.

Last I checked the banner in the corner said Fox News

Does he know that 9-11 happened during Bush? Of course he does

But he is so wrapped up in the Fox News dogma of "Bush kept us safe" that he glossed over the whole attack. The fact that nobody in the panel mentioned 9-11 highlights Fox News "Fair and balanced" lunacy

9-11 is a joke?

So, is it your contention that it is not the responsibility of Fox News to correct guests for the sake of informing those who watch Fox News as to the facts. Do they have no responsibility to present the facts to the audience in spite of what guests might say?

Thankfully, people can turn to Media Matters.

Thankfully they have mediamatters.

The MAJORITY of PEOPLE have probably NEVER heard of them and the others could give a shit less.

crack me up:lol:

Well I'm going to get my panties in a bunch over this one, I'm sure of it.

One PERSON says something on a program and it's ALL FOX news fault.

see how that works folks.:lol:

One person says something with FIVE FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE sitting there and no one says anything? Is that what you're defending? If it is, it's pretty pathetic.

Well I'm going to get my panties in a bunch over this one, I'm sure of it.

One PERSON says something on a program and it's ALL FOX news fault.

see how that works folks.:lol:

One person says something with FIVE FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE sitting there and no one says anything? Is that what you're defending? If it is, it's pretty pathetic.

I'm not defending anything, I'm just NOT FREAKING out over it. It is done on all news stations who have opinion guest, and when I see them cutting off the program to "admonish" said guest who says something stupid, outrageous, etc etc, then I'll give two shits about any of it. Till then we'll sit back and watch you all get your panties in a twist over FOX NEWS.:lol:

Last edited:
Huffington Post. Might've known. Hey, have they ever showed a mistake by anyone over at MSNBC? Probably not, but hey, honest mistakes by MSNBC don't count.

That is not a "mistake" that idiot made. That was a fucking lie and no one..no one called him out on that fox show. Its that simple really. Whats amazing is how, no matter what, you will defend fox.

Please look at my sig to figure out why you think...THINK...the way you do.

Huffington Post. Might've known. Hey, have they ever showed a mistake by anyone over at MSNBC? Probably not, but hey, honest mistakes by MSNBC don't count.

That is not a "mistake" that idiot made. That was a fucking lie and no one..no one called him out on that fox show. Its that simple really. Whats amazing is how, no matter what, you will defend fox.

LOL, funny how you people KNOW it wasn't a mistake and it was lie.
now if it had been on some other new programs and was done by some lefty, you all would be saying he MISSPOKE.

see how good I am at see the hypocrisy in you all.

now if it had been on some other new programs and was done by some lefty, you all would be saying he MISSPOKE.

Did Zona's name change to "you people"?
Also, that is an interesting attempt at mind-reading concerning "you all".

Did Zona's name change to "you people"?
Also, that is an interesting attempt at mind-reading concerning "you all".

nope, by you people I'm including all the nutjobs who freak out over everything Fox news. I think Pmsnbs lies, embellishes and just plain make up shit, but I don't freak about it, I JUST DON'T WATCH THEM. you know turn the channel thingy.
and I've been on this board LONG ENOUGH to know what them all would do. just go back and search it if you don't believe me.
It's late my dear, gonna say goodnight

Can you PRESENT an incident of msnbc doing this?

I await your evidence. I wager you'd have miles and miles of evidence based on your accumulated posts.

not playing your game. you want to try and say they have never lied or said anything stupid, have at it. The majority of the people disagree with you, that is why their ratings are in the crapper..:lol:
It's not a game stupid.

You are forever flapping your jaws making these BOGUS and unsubstantiated claims.

Yet, you have NEVER. Not ONCE presented a link to back it up.

Notice every time one of us on the Left makes a claim we provide a link, like the OP, we present facts.

You guys have an on-going and never-ending campaign against Media Matters, when their M.O. is to simply POST/PRESENT RWers making statements on video or audio...that's it.

And for this you guys think they are the Devil Incarnate.

You, and your ilk, make no sense.

You are just partisan hacks of the worse kind.

The fact that your response to me asking for a single SHRED of evidence to substantiate your claim is "I'm not gonna play your game" speaks volumes, VOLUMES.

Amen, bro, amen! Sort of reminds be of the dumbshit lefty the other day who claimed in another thread that Ed Schultz on MSNBC had beaten Fox's Greta in the ratings on (I think it was) the night of the 11th. Bogus much? Partisan hackish? LOL...

So how much is the White house paying all you left wing liberals for making up lies about fox news? The Obama admin has tried to exclude Fox from being included in interviews...and they lied about it. Obama is trying his hardest to PREVENT freedom of speech...he needs to be impeached! Well, guess that wouldn't do any good either, Clinton was impeached and it meant nothing!
Has there ever been another president that has done this????

Documents Show Obama White House Attacked, Excluded Fox News Channel | Judicial Watch

So how much is the White house paying all you left wing liberals for making up lies about fox news? The Obama admin has tried to exclude Fox from being included in interviews...and they lied about it. Obama is trying his hardest to PREVENT freedom of speech...he needs to be impeached! Well, guess that wouldn't do any good either, Clinton was impeached and it meant nothing!

Documents Show Obama White House Attacked, Excluded Fox News Channel | Judicial Watch

they don't have to be paid, they've been programmed for it. Remember before Fox news, it was Rush Limbaugh. pretty amazing to watch and sad.

So are you implying the youtube clip in the OP is made up by the left?

9-11 is a joke?

But he is so wrapped up in the Fox News dogma of "Bush kept us safe" that he glossed over the whole attack. The fact that nobody in the panel mentioned 9-11 highlights Fox News "Fair and balanced" lunacy

But you directed that comment at Stephanie... inferring that she (and by the 'you people' all other conservatives) think 9-11 is a joke. We don't. But why do you think it is ok to use the victims of a terror attack as a partisan point scoring opportunity? That's sick.

President Obama's been on FOX several times..and I saw one of the most disgusting and disgraceful interviews of a President ever in the history of journalism on FOX. It was so bad..the the interviewer, Bret Baier, apologized.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptLPh6e3jvQ&feature=player_embedded]‪Eric Bolling "I'll Never Forget 9/11 BUT Thank You Liberals For Reminding Me How Petty You Can Be"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

He should really do some research before going on air.

Saying that there were no terrorist attacks in the US during Bush's term, even excluding 9/11, is incorrect.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 2000 October 13, Firebombing of Temple Beth El (Syracuse)
  • 2000: 2000 New York terror attack Three young men of Arab descent hurled crude Molotov cocktails at a synagogue in The Bronx, New York to "strike a blow in the Middle East conflict between Israel and Palestine".[27]
  • 2001 May 21 The Center for Urban Horticulture at the University of Washington burned. Replacement building cost $7 million ($8,686,000 today). Earth Liberation Front members pleads guilty.[32][33]
  • 2001 September 11: September 11, 2001 attacks carried out by Al-Qaeda. The attacks killed nearly 3,000 civilians, and were carried out by Islamic fundamentalists using hijacked commercial airplanes to damage the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, ultimately destroying both 110-story skyscrapers. The Pentagon near Washington, D.C., was also severely damaged. Building 7 of the World Trade Center was also destroyed in the attack. A fourth plane crashed in Pennsylvania before it could reach its target.
  • 2001 September 18: November – 2001 anthrax attacks. Letters tainted with anthrax kill five across the U.S., with politicians and media officials as the apparent targets. On July 31, 2008 Bruce E. Ivins a top biodefense researcher committed suicide.[34] On August 6, 2008, the FBI concluded that Ivins was solely responsible for the attacks, and suggested that Ivins wanted to bolster support for a vaccine he helped create and that he targeted two lawmakers because they were Catholics who held pro-choice views.[35]
  • May 2002 Mailbox Pipe Bomber: Lucas John Helder rigged pipe bombs in private mailboxes to explode when the boxes were opened. He injured 6 people in Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, and Iowa. His motivation was to garner media attention so that he could spread a message denouncing government control over daily lives and the illegality of marijuana, as well as promote astral projection.
  • 2002 July 4: 2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, a 41-year-old Egyptian national, kills two Israelis and wounds four others at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport.[36] The FBI concluded this was terrorism, though they did not find evidence linking Hadayet to a terrorist group.[37]
  • October 2002 Beltway Sniper Attacks: During three weeks in October 2002, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 people and critically injured 3 others in Washington D.C, Baltimore, and Virginia. The pair were also suspected of earlier shootings in Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, and Washington state.[38] No motivation was given at the trial, but evidence presented showed an affinity to the cause of the Islamic jihad.
  • 2006 March 5: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6 when he drove an SUV into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world".[39]
  • 2006 July 28: Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq, an American citizen of Pakistani descent, kills one woman and shoots five others at the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. During the shooting, Haq told a 911 dispatcher that he was angry with American foreign policy in the Middle East.[40]
  • 2007 October 26: A pair of improvised explosive devices were thrown at the Mexican Consulate in New York City. The fake grenades were filled with black powder, and detonated by fuses, causing very minor damage. Police were investigating the connection between this and a similar attack against the British Consulate in New York in 2005.[41]
  • 2008 February: In the first reported incident of animal-rights extremists physically assaulting the family members of animal researchers, six masked activists attempted to force their way into the home of a University of California, Santa Cruz, researcher and injured the researcher's husband.[42][43]
  • 2008 March 3: Four multimillion-dollar show homes place in Woodinville, Washington, are torched. The Earth Liberation Front is suspected.[44]
  • 2008 March 6: A homemade bomb damaged a Recruiting Office in Times Square [45]
  • 2008 May 4 Multiple nail-laden pipe bombs exploded at a Federal Courthouse in San Diego causing "considerable damage" to the entrance and lobby and sending shrapnel two blocks away. The F.B.I. is investigating links between this attack and an April 25 explosion at the FedEx building also in San Diego.[46][47]
  • 2008 July 27 Jim D. Adkisson opened fire in the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, killing two and injuring seven before being tackled to the ground by congregation members. A note found in his SUV indicated this was intended as a suicide attack, and said the church was apparently targeted because of its support of liberal social policies.[48]
  • 2008 August 2, August 3 University of California-Santa Cruz molecular biologist David Feldheim's home was firebombed. A car belonging to another researcher from that university was destroyed by a firebomb in what is presumed to be related. FBI is investigating incidents as domestic terrorism related to animal rights groups.[49][50]
  • 2009 April 8: According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, intruders left malware in power grids, water, and sewage systems that could be activated at a later date. While the attacks which have occurred over a period of time seem to have originated in China and Russia, it is unknown if they are state-sponsored.[51]
  • 2009 May 31: Assassination of George Tiller. Dr. George Tiller, a doctor who provided late-term abortions was shot to death in a Wichita, Kansas church. Tiller was shot previously in 1993, and his abortion clinic had been bombed in 1985. Alleged assassin Scott Roeder, who believes in justifiable homicide of abortion providers, was arrested for the killing.[52][53]
  • 2009 May 25: Crude bomb explodes in a Starbucks in Manhattan's Upper East Side. On July 14, Kyle Shaw age 17 was arrested and plead not guilty. Police said his motive was to emulate "Project Mayhem" a series of assaults on corporate America portrayed in the movie Fight Club.[54] Shaw's lawyer claimed he was a "troubled youth". On November 16, 2010, Shaw was sentenced to 3½ years in prison.[55]
  • 2009 June 1: Arkansas recruiting office shooting One military recruiter was killed, and another critically injured, by gunshot at a Little Rock, Arkansas Army/Navy Career Center. The suspect, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, said he was part of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and upset over U.S. killing of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.[56]
  • 2009 June 10: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting. 88-year-old James Wenneker von Brunn walked into the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. and shot a guard, who later died. Von Brunn was critically wounded when security guards immediately returned fire.[57] On January 6, 2010, von Brunn died of natural causes at a hospital near where he was imprisoned.[58] Von Brunn was a self-described white supremacist and neo-Nazi.[59]
  • 2009 November 5: Fort Hood Shooting, Army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan opens fire and kills 13 people at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas in what Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano described as an act of “violent Islamic terrorism.” [60]

good grief, why don't you just LIST all the murders that HAPPENED during the Bush 8 yrs and blame him for those too.

:lol::cuckoo:

But you directed that comment at Stephanie... inferring that she (and by the 'you people' all other conservatives) think 9-11 is a joke. We don't. But why do you think it is ok to use the victims of a terror attack as a partisan point scoring opportunity? That's sick.

The context of the post was replying to Stephanies dismissive reply. It did not apply to you or anyone else on the right

Forum List

Back