Faux Squaw Liz Warren Sends Up Smoke Signals Warning Of A Potential Senator Kid Rock

Kid Rock is a publicity stunt but democrats (who lost almost important election in the last eight years) are desperate enough to use it as a fund raising gimmick

This is why Congressional and Senatorial elections need to be open nationwide to American taxpaying citizens. I would vote for Kid Rock and when elected he will help make America great again with President Trump!

This is why Congressional and Senatorial elections need to be open nationwide to American taxpaying citizens. I would vote for Kid Rock and when elected he will help make America great again with President Trump!

That's an uncommonly stupid idea. What in the Hell does a voter from California, Massachusetts, or Alabama know what it's like to live in Western Pennsylvania and vice versa? Do really want to your Representative chosen by people that live time zones away? I don't.

I like the time that guy running for her seat, sent her one of those DNA test kits.

She sent it back. :happy-1:

Jeez, come on.

Is this really the best the GOP can do?

This "woo hoo, fuck it" strategy can only work so many times.

The left can elect fake Indians, not so funny comics and absolute retards like Pelosi, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, etc. etc.

And that's all fine. But Kid Rock. A person who likes the US? That's unacceptable.

And that's all fine. But Kid Rock. A person who likes the US? That's unacceptable.

So why do you think Kid Rock is unacceptable? After all, there aren't any Democrats saying he shouldn't run. We're just laughing at you for thinking of running him, because he's kind of a dope.

That's an uncommonly stupid idea. What in the Hell does a voter from California, Massachusetts, or Alabama know what it's like to live in Western Pennsylvania and vice versa? Do really want to your Representative chosen by people that live time zones away? I don't.
You wanted a president elected that way. You're a hypocrite.

So why do you think Kid Rock is unacceptable? After all, there aren't any Democrats saying he shouldn't run. We're just laughing at you for thinking of running him, because he's kind of a dope.
18486349_1387785341288943_3256661625662441242_n.jpg

Quote my entire post and respond to all of my points you piece of shit.

^^^^ Triggered.

if Kid Rock's candidacy upsets you that much, have some warm milk and go to bed. I mean, geez, you don't see any of us liberals crying about it.

View attachment 138850
I think that's fake because no way she goes anywhere without the James Brown wig.
18342281_10213372812865264_3821049947327637039_n.jpg

Did I now? You clearly have me confused with someone else. It's okay, though. I forgive you.

Did I now? You clearly have me confused with someone else. It's okay, though. I forgive you.
You think Hillary should've won? With the popular vote? Yes or no.

Forum List

Back