FBI agent Charles McGonigal who investigated Donald Trump for colluding with Russia, is set to plead guilty for colluding with Russia

Of course, that isn't what this corrupt, DNC-controlled FBI agent was arrested for. Did you know that?
FBI is a part of the executive branch.

The DNC is not even a government branch.

I was basing my statement off the tweet in posts 1 and 2 which claims he was colluding.

FBI is a part of the executive branch.

The DNC is not even a government branch.

I was basing my statement off the tweet in posts 1 and 2 which claims he was colluding.

He did collude with Russia, but that's not why he was arrested. The WAY he colluded was by laundering money and spying for a Russian oligarch, which is what he's being charged with and what he's expected to plead guilty to.

And this is one of the guys who was telling dupes like you that Trump was colluding with Russia.

He did collude with Russia, but that's not why he was arrested. The WAY he colluded was by laundering money and spying for a Russian oligarch, which is what he's being charged with and what he's expected to plead guilty to.

Yeah. Sounds like he is a stupid fuck. Hopefully if he is guilty, he gets locked up for a long time.

And this is one of the guys who was telling dupes like you that Trump was colluding with Russia.
Never heard of him.

Dupes like me? When did I say Trump "coordinated" (that is the proper word I believe) with Russia?

Admittedly I am on record for saying the Trump "campaign" coordinated with Russia because Manafort gave internal polling data to Russia but it was never shown Trump himself was involved, although it's very possible, I just don't buy it until he is convicted for it.

Forum List

Back