FBI Agents are doing something unusual in the wake of the Comey firing

Maybe you ARE that stupid. Don't know how Wikipedia works then.

There is still nothing there.

Like I said, don't believe wiki then. Google it yourself. Keywords: Bayrock, Trump and Felix Sater.

It was just a "btw". Like I said, there's nothing there.

It's easy to say nothing is there when you got your eyes covered.

Your link is to something that doesn't say what you think it does. Not surprising coming from you.

Then, what DOES my link say? Don't be shy.

try reading it, and then reading our discussion and how it applies to the OP. I gave up trying to educate you a long time ago.

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?

except the investigation to date has nothing on trump. what they have on staff is questionable. talked months ago? must be fired! gave them millions in nuclear materials? must be president one day!

if you don't see how that alone defines out "politics" today i'm sure nothing will.

let them investigate. hopefully they investigate the source of this also and take it back to who starts this crap and prosecutes them for filing false reports.

if of course, they do indeed turn out to be false.

if he's guilty - take him. take all the guilty ones. but that is on all sides and all parties. this justification cause our party is right - those days i hope are numbered.

LOL At least you would like to think that. The senile old orange clown seems to think otherwise, or else he would not be publically threatening Comey.

LOL At least you would like to think that. The senile old orange clown seems to think otherwise, or else he would not be publically threatening Comey.

senile orange clown - so you're not biased at all, are you?

got it. no sense in talking much about it to you then cause all you're gonna do is twist it all to trump=evil.

Part of draining the swamp means getting rid of the political ops in agencies like the FBI. They have Clinton ops to fire and Obama ops to fire. These same kind of actions need to take place in the doj and the NSA.
The noise you hear is merely the swamp creatures whining.

Part of draining the swamp means getting rid of the political ops in agencies like the FBI. They have Clinton ops to fire and Obama ops to fire. These same kind of actions need to take place in the doj and the NSA.
The noise you hear is merely the swamp creatures whining.

agreed and i wish it wasn't the case. but so many "holdovers" from obama are obviously doing all they can to talk trump and his policies. that mindset has to end. this mindset of trashing the other side and doing all we can to stop ANY form of progress for 4+ years is insane.

He knows Comey is a bullshitter who likes attention. That's what he's warning him about.

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?

What about the DoJ workers on the other side of Comey pissed off for him choosing not to indict Hillary? Simply sounds like a divided DoJ.

It's being charitable, being the other option is "traitor".

It's the same with you Trump-snowflakes. You're either retards or traitors, so we're being kind by assuming that you're just retards.

It's being charitable, being the other option is "traitor".

It's the same with you Trump-snowflakes. You're either retards or traitors, so we're being kind by assuming that you're just retards.
except i'm not a huge trump fan - i just get tired of the 1 sided blind bullshit both sides exhibit.

Boy, Trump is really done for now! The other 500 times the left claimed he was done for, they weren't serious, THIS TIME, he's really done for.

Liberals are in a panic throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick to Trump. The word desperation comes to mind.
Trump just fired the man in charge of his campaign's investigation. If Clinton had been President and fired Comey while they were doing the e-mail investigation, would you say that was fair and dandy?
Trump just fired the man in charge of his campaign's investigation.
Yeah, I want the head honcho of the FBI, whose own agency,
has to clarify and correct inaccurate information he presented
during his testimony to Congress, regarding the email scandal,
not only, to remain the head honcho of the FBI, but,
leading the witch hunt regarding my campaign and Russia

....he was fired 3 days after another huge embarrassment
for him and the agency

Hey Sherlock, you just insinuated they weren't doing their jobs under Comey validating his firing. You just checkmated yourself.

Let the left whine and cry. People are tired of it. They will lose even more in the next election.

What are they going to do? Make shit up?

There is nothing there, never was. It doesn't matter how pissed off they are, you can't get something from nothing.

If there is nothing there, why is Trump so anxious to shut down this investigation? His frenzy to end this investigation makes him look so guilty.

There is nothing there, never was. It doesn't matter how pissed off they are, you can't get something from nothing.

If there is nothing there, why is Trump so anxious to shut down this investigation? His frenzy to end this investigation makes him look so guilty.

There's no "frenzy," moron. The investigation has been going on for almost a year and has so far produced a lot of nothing. Firing Comey had nothing to do with wanting to end the investigation.

As I pointed out in another post, it's a total waste of time to try to argue with the Lefturds on here.

The firing does not change the investigation one bit, his agents are still doing what they did before, Comey himself did not have hands on work that gets pushed on anyone.
If anything the call by the left for an independent is tampering & suspicious especially after we saw they took out 2 republicans from the committee and did so with illegal and suspicious acts.

Forum List

Back