🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI All But Admits Their Agents Incited the Riots by Repeatedly Refusing to Deny Epps Works for Them

Senator Cruz: "Ms. Sanborn, was Ray Epps a FED?"

Executive Assistant Director, National Security Branch Jill Sanborn: "Sir, I cannot answer that question."

Why can’t she answer? We know why.
If he wasn't, they would have no reason to say that. Being under oath, they have to squirm.

Not for anything as he did nothing illegal.
You people excuse criminals if they do your dirty work. That has been evident since the summer of 2020. You love flaunting the rule of law and equal justice. What I flush in the morning is more American than you. Ten to one it smells better than you too.

e2c06a7b-f4f6-4339-ae61-f92af8e83527-Photo_16.JPG

Epps is some dude who runs a wedding venue out of a barn.

If that doesn't sound like a trump supporter, I don't know what does.

J6RF

You people excuse criminals if they do your dirty work. That has been evident since the summer of 2020. You love flaunting the rule of law and equal justice. What I flush in the morning is more American than you. Ten to one it smells better than you too.
Criminal? What crime did he commit?

That's right, saying "We don't comment on active investigations" is absolute proof Epps is an FBI plant. That's because no law enforcement agency has ever said such a thing before.

Oh wait. _Every_ law enforcement agency says that routinely about every case.
What case? Is the FBI being sued? There is no case, there is just another Democrat run government agency stonewalling and deceiving Americans. Wake up, you have been duped.

Forum List

Back