FBI and DOJ Target Conservatives

Newsweek describes the Democrat mission to control & destroy traditional USA:

Exclusive: Donald Trump followers targeted by FBI as 2024 election nears
Wouldnt it be ironic that some Radical Muslim who crossed the southern border blew up the FBI building? I guess the President would blame it on "White Supremacits" even though it was a rag head bent on murdering innocent people.

Here we go again, first with Obammy, now it will be Joe Biteme.

That's how they missed the Hamas attack on Israel....
It’s also how they will miss all the incoming attacks from Palestinian terrorists in the US.

IMG_4981.jpeg

Wouldnt it be ironic that some Radical Muslim who crossed the southern border blew up the FBI building? I guess the President would blame it on "White Supremacits" even though it was a rag head bent on murdering innocent people.

Here we go again, first with Obammy, now it will be Joe Biteme.
Hilarious

It will be one of the fuckup bundy chan

For what? Or are you a commie: "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"?

The FBI needs to be defunded until they get non-partisan.
Is that a take off of "show me the election and I will show the crime." MAGA is a criminal association and needs to be investigated by the FBI far more deeply.

Is that a take off of "show me the election and I will show the crime." MAGA is a criminal association and needs to be investigated by the FBI far more deeply.
No its from Karl Marx for commies like you and your fellow commies.
If you think Catholics and concerned parents need to be investigated by the FBI that's understandable.
The FBI is the new Gestapo, same as the old Gestapo. Soon to be re-organized.

No its from Karl Marx for commies like you and your fellow commies.
If you think Catholics and concerned parents need to be investigated by the FBI that's understandable.
The FBI is the new Gestapo, same as the old Gestapo. Soon to be re-organized.
You don't know Marx, obviously, and why are you attacking Catholics and concerned parents.

The FBI are the federal police tasked with protecting America from enemies foreign and domestic, like you.

You don't know Marx, obviously, and why are you attacking Catholics and concerned parents.

The FBI are the federal police tasked with protecting America from enemies foreign and domestic, like you.
1. Actually it was Stalin's secret police chief who said that, not Marx.

2. The Biden admin is attacking Catholics

3. ...and parents

Forum List

Back