FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

I just showed you links that prove Page was spied on from 2014 thru 2017, and he joined the Trump campaign 3/21/16.
You need to show me a link that says otherwise, because your assertions are meaningless.
Page was the bait to link Trump to Russia, all (17) intel agencies were all over it, and nothing happened.
In fact, Trump rejected overtures from Russia, as per the Mueller Report.

Snowflakes be like....

Page was not with Impeached Trump's campaign when he was spied on.

That's a lie. Page was under surveillance (even as a CIA asset) from 2014 thru 2017. The original FISA warrant was renewed 4x.

Carter Page - Wikipedia
Page was the subject of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant in 2014, at least two years earlier than was indicated in the stories concerning his role in the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump, 2017 news accounts about the warrant indicated it was granted because of Page's ties to Buryakov, Podobnyy, and the third Russian who attempted to recruit him, Igor Sporyshev.

In January 2017, Page's name appeared repeatedly in the "Trump–Russia / Steele dossier" containing allegations of close interactions between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. By the end of January 2017, Page was under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the Director of National Intelligence, and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Page was not accused of any wrongdoing.
Page was not with the Impeached Trump campaign in 2014. He was not wiretapped at any point while he was with the Impeached Trump campaign.

In fact, by showing Page was under surveillance since 2014, you just dismantled thd OP's thread since that shows the FBI's interest in Page was about Page, not impeached Trump.

You're conflating two things to your advantage and that's a lie, as the following para shows. Page was being recruited by Russia and was a CIA asset, that 2014 surveillance had nothing to do with Trump. It was probably to ensure that Page wasn't a double-agent. The timeline of interest starts 3/21/16 when Page became a Trump advisor.
Page was the subject of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant in 2014, at least two years earlier than was indicated in the stories concerning his role in the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump, 2017 news accounts about the warrant indicated it was granted because of Page's ties to Buryakov, Podobnyy, and the third Russian who attempted to recruit him, Igor Sporyshev.

Page was put on the Trump campaign 3/21/16 as an energy policy advisor.
By illegally extending the FISA warrant thru 2017 the FBI/CIA/NSA could spy on the entire Trump campaign and administration using the "2-hop rule".
Tell me you support FBI lawyers falsifying evidence and using "oppo research" to get a FISA warrant?

How was it that Page's name appeared repeatedly in the bogus "Steele Dossier" as the link between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin?
Tell me that doesn't smell like the setup it was? Tell me that the Mueller investigation was justified? They setup Trump and Page and they didn't take the bait. Every one of the (17) intel agencies was spying on them to see if they "colluded".
And Page was not spied on until after he was ousted from Impeached Trump's campaign.

I just showed you links that prove Page was spied on from 2014 thru 2017, and he joined the Trump campaign 3/21/16.
You need to show me a link that says otherwise, because your assertions are meaningless.
Page was the bait to link Trump to Russia, all (17) intel agencies were all over it, and nothing happened.
he just admitted it in a reply to me. here's what he just posted. what else does it mean if not spying on the trump campaign?

Just look at how he handled investigations into candidates. He claims it was so unusual and scandalous to investigate the Trump campaign

That's a lie. Page was under surveillance (even as a CIA asset) from 2014 thru 2017. The original FISA warrant was renewed 4x.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

In January 2017, Page's name appeared repeatedly in the "Trump–Russia / Steele dossier" containing allegations of close interactions between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. By the end of January 2017, Page was under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the Director of National Intelligence, and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Page was not accused of any wrongdoing.
Page was not with the Impeached Trump campaign in 2014. He was not wiretapped at any point while he was with the Impeached Trump campaign.

In fact, by showing Page was under surveillance since 2014, you just dismantled thd OP's thread since that shows the FBI's interest in Page was about Page, not impeached Trump.

You're conflating two things to your advantage and that's a lie, as the following para shows. Page was being recruited by Russia and was a CIA asset, that 2014 surveillance had nothing to do with Trump. It was probably to ensure that Page wasn't a double-agent. The timeline of interest starts 3/21/16 when Page became a Trump advisor.

By illegally extending the FISA warrant thru 2017 the FBI/CIA/NSA could spy on the entire Trump campaign and administration using the "2-hop rule".
Tell me you support FBI lawyers falsifying evidence and using "oppo research" to get a FISA warrant?

How was it that Page's name appeared repeatedly in the bogus "Steele Dossier" as the link between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin?
Tell me that doesn't smell like the setup it was? Tell me that the Mueller investigation was justified? They setup Trump and Page and they didn't take the bait. Every one of the (17) intel agencies was spying on them to see if they "colluded".
And Page was not spied on until after he was ousted from Impeached Trump's campaign.

He was not spied on constantly through those dates. We know the dates he was spied on. It's spelled out in the IG report. He was not spied on while he was with Impeached Trump's campaign.

Barr is a political hack. Trump wasn’t spied on. Page was but he wasn’t even working for the campaign at the time. He never had any contact with Trump. Never even talked to him. Trump has no idea who he is. He has no idea why he was part of his campaign. He had no authority in the campaign. He had no relevance. Page is just an idiot who keeps stumbling into these situations.
Barr is a political hack.

based on what exactly? what's your definition of a political hack exactly? nice words, but what is the definition?

I consider a political hack someone who has substantial double standards when it comes to supporting their candidates. Barr has demonstrated such. His speeches before various conservative groups demonstrate this as do his statements in front of congress. He has what I consider an extremists view on the unitary executive and has been abetting Trump’s destruction of normal governance which has served us well through centuries and constitutional crises in the past.
well post an example.

Just look at how he handled investigations into candidates. He claims it was so unusual and scandalous to investigate the Trump campaign, an investigation that was never made public during the campaign but forgets that Clinton was also under investigation during which Comey made numerous public statements attacking Clinton and damaging her campaign. Barr supported such actions.
dude, too funny, what the fk does this mean to you?

Just look at how he handled investigations into candidates. He claims it was so unusual and scandalous to investigate the Trump campaign
Barr makes a real show claiming the investigation into the Trump campaign was such a big deal. As if presidential candidates are somehow protected from investigation.

Meanwhile there are numerous politically motivated investigations and maltreatment of Trump’s enemies.

It’s hypocrisy.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

he just admitted it in a reply to me. here's what he just posted. what else does it mean if not spying on the trump campaign?

Spying and investigating are not synonyms. Good lord, this is why I said you guys are hopeless.

Exonerated Trump will Be Exonerated Forever.
Peloser will never send the articles over. for that very reason.
LOL

Umm.... she's saying she's sending them over this week.

Are you ever right about anything?

Ever???
Pelosi's Legacy is Forever Stained. Not only is she going to be embarrassed by this, but in 10 months, she will no longer be speaker. The Dems will lose the House and then then they will lose their minds.

Are you sure the world won't end before then Tree? Aren't you cheering for war and waiting for Armageddon?
Cheering for the 2nd coming, is not a sin. Many say that true believers are removed from the earth prior to The 7 year Tribulation via The Rapture, and prior to the appearance of The Globalist Leader Anti-Christ.

Armageddon does not happen until the end of his 7 year peace treaty with Israel when he turns on The Jews and tries to exterminate them in a final holocaust. As they are all cornered by The AntiChrist and his armies who are moving in to exterminate them, they look to The Heavens and cry out for Messiah, recognizing that they as a people had crucified Him 2,000 years ago.

It is only then that He appears and saves the 1/3rd of the Jews that survived AntiChrist's persecution, destroys The AntiChrist' Kingdom & all the armies of the world that have come to destroy Israel, destroys human government, destroys The False Prophet and all the followers of AntiChrist, then sets up His Kingdom & Government of Peace, where there will be No War, No Death, No Illness.

Yah, I am rooting for that, and rooting for God to remove Evil once and for all from the face of The Earth. Who wouldn't want that?

Last edited:
Are people still claiming that they spied on Trump? Y’all are hopeless.

Y'all need to catch up with the truth.
Barr says 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign, reviewing legality
Great, so his opinion will matter after he investigates it. As it stands, we have one completed investigation and it doesn't say what you had hoped it would.
Not one line of the Mad Moscow Mueller report appears in the Hoax Articles. Now, that's a serious case being bitch slapped by your own hoax.

Exonerated Trump will be Exonerated Forever.

The Impeachment was based entirely on the Ukranian Military Aid scandal. The House is considering further Articles of Impeachment around the Mueller Report, now that the case of blanket executive privilege has been denied by the courts.

As for the Mueller Report being a "hoax", when was the last time a "hoax" resulted in over 120 charges against 22 individuals and entities, 9 of whom plead guilty?

Thou shall not bear false witness Tree, and yet you do so daily. This is why I know that you are not a Godly man, and that your claims of righteousness ring false. By their deeds you shall know them, and your words and deeds speak of wanting war and violence against those who oppose you.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

He was not spied on constantly through those dates. We know the dates he was spied on. It's spelled out in the IG report. He was not spied on while he was with Impeached Trump's campaign.

Alrighty, "not spied on constantly" makes things so much better...dumbass.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

Did they reject Russian overtures to have a meeting at Trump tower?

Because when it came to that particular overture, Donald Trump Jr’s reply was “I love it”. That doesn’t quite sound like rejection to me.

Barr is a political hack.

based on what exactly? what's your definition of a political hack exactly? nice words, but what is the definition?

I consider a political hack someone who has substantial double standards when it comes to supporting their candidates. Barr has demonstrated such. His speeches before various conservative groups demonstrate this as do his statements in front of congress. He has what I consider an extremists view on the unitary executive and has been abetting Trump’s destruction of normal governance which has served us well through centuries and constitutional crises in the past.
well post an example.

Just look at how he handled investigations into candidates. He claims it was so unusual and scandalous to investigate the Trump campaign, an investigation that was never made public during the campaign but forgets that Clinton was also under investigation during which Comey made numerous public statements attacking Clinton and damaging her campaign. Barr supported such actions.
dude, too funny, what the fk does this mean to you?

Barr makes a real show claiming the investigation into the Trump campaign was such a big deal. As if presidential candidates are somehow protected from investigation.

Meanwhile there are numerous politically motivated investigations and maltreatment of Trump’s enemies.

It’s hypocrisy.
well actually spying on a US citizen by the FISA procedure is against the law. I'm certainly looking at you as someone with no knowledge of anything FISA related. You're just a dick, been a dick for awhile, and will be moving forward. congrats.

Great, so his opinion will matter after he investigates it. As it stands, we have one completed investigation and it doesn't say what you had hoped it would.

Spying did occur. The question is, "was it legal". Barr and Durham are investigating. I'm assuming that they will uncover the biggest scandal in US history, when the Obama admin illegally "broke into" and setup the Trump campaign using the power of the US intel agencies. Then they tried several coup attempts to disrupt hos presidency.
We'll see what Barr and Durham find. Either indictments or whitewash.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

LOL

I never said any such thing, ya lyin' con. You're just fucked in the head to think I did.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Exonerated Trump will Be Exonerated Forever.
Peloser will never send the articles over. for that very reason.
LOL

Umm.... she's saying she's sending them over this week.

Are you ever right about anything?

Ever???
Pelosi's Legacy is Forever Stained. Not only is she going to be embarrassed by this, but in 10 months, she will no longer be speaker. The Dems will lose the House and then then they will lose their minds.
:cuckoo:
Exonerated Trump will be Forever Exonerated.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

Because when it came to that particular overture, Donald Trump Jr’s reply was “I love it”. That doesn’t quite sound like rejection to me.
so what? getting dirt on an opponent isn't against the law. unless of course, you have a law.

Amazing - The criminals admit and apologize for what they did, and snowflakes still reject the truth.

Nobody admitted to any such thing. You guys lie all the fucking time. It must be depressing for you.
Actually the DEEP STATE did admit serious wrongdoing according to government funded and ultra liberal NPR

This is the liberal mouthpiece headline

“FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser”

Carter Page - Wikipedia

1. Trump Tower was a setup, as shown in the Mueller Report. Duh.
2. Don Jr. said love it, but Jeff Sessions said no fucking way.
3. The Mueller Report said multiple overtures were rejected, so stop repeating the same old disproven bullshit.

Alrighty, "not spied on constantly" makes things so much better...dumbass.
It means Impeached Trump wasn't spied on at all.

Shit, Impeached Trump even came out and admitted he made the whole thing up when he falsely claimed Obama spied on him in Impeachment Trump Tower.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Carter Page - Wikipedia

I even say the dossier was gotten legally. To use it for a FISA warrant is illegal. What was the dossier? dirt on a political opponent from russia and England. Why hasn't your dickness stated anything about the dossier? it was foreign based. right? hypocrite and dick for life.

Spying did occur. The question is, "was it legal". Barr and Durham are investigating. I'm assuming that they will uncover the biggest scandal in US history, when the Obama admin illegally "broke into" and setup the Trump campaign using the power of the US intel agencies. Then they tried several coup attempts to disrupt hos presidency.
We'll see what Barr and Durham find. Either indictments or whitewash.
So Nixon was well within his rights to tape the hotel? wow. I didn't think the demofks would actually go there.

Forum List

Back