FBI apprehends Christian terror group on US soil

I had a buddy that died in a car wreck 6 years ago. He was agnostic and had a prayer hands tattoo on his chest. JS

At least Trump brought the gang problem up, he is right most of the gangs are from Latin America, and they need to do something about them.

Do these gangs require those they capture recite passages from the Bible?

Who cares? Composition Fallacies don' need no steenking "verses".

They prolly do though. How do you say "smite them" in Spanish?

I had a buddy that died in a car wreck 6 years ago. He was agnostic and had a prayer hands tattoo on his chest. JS

That's enough for me. Deport the Agnostics! Send 'em to an island we're not sure is really there.

Lock them up , there is no sense in sending them back is there , that is why a lot of Mexicans flee is to get away from the gangs.

I am tired of people who prey on others, open Alcatraz back up.

swat_ms13.jpg

Sgt. Richard Valdemar | Fairly Civil

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.
Islamic Terrorist do their attacks in support of and because of Islam. Remind us of the times MS-13 has done the same BECAUSE of Christian beliefs and teachings?
So, it's only about the motive to you? I wonder if their victims feel better about it if it isn't religion even tho they are Christian.

swat_ms13.jpg

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.
Islamic Terrorist do their attacks in support of and because of Islam. Remind us of the times MS-13 has done the same BECAUSE of Christian beliefs and teachings?
So, it's only about the motive to you? I wonder if their victims feel better about it if it isn't religion even tho they are Christian.
What differentiates terrorism from just murder? MOTIVE
THINK

ISIS desires the creation of a Islamic State, built on Islamic principles, and recruits people with Islamic beliefs.

Until he was tracked down and caught I had a terrorist around here -- and this wasn't a gang-on-gang thing, he was blowing up innocent people regardless of who happened to be around, BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. And doing it for the specific purpose of terrorizing people.

His name was Eric Rudolph. He's a Catholic, which I'm pretty sure is not "Islamic".

Then there was Scott Roeder, in Kansas. I uh, don't think he was yelling "Allahu Akhbar" as he murdered a doctor in cold blood in a church BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. But it's a fair bet he might have yelled an English equivalent.

See the difference between "Islamic" and "Christian" terrorism?
Me neither.

This is the part you wags stick your head in the sand and refuse to get -- anybody can claim to do what they do because the Flying Spaghetti Monster told them to. That doesn't mean His Holiness the FSM (praised be his noodly name) even knows a thing about it.

Son of Sam claimed a dog was giving him orders. By the mob mentality logic popular this week we should have already rounded up and deported all dogs.

Same thing. What the hell, pun intended, makes the word of a psychotic murderer suddenly "reliable" on religious matters?
I mean break a brain cell sweat and think for a moment.

Last edited:
MS-13 is a Christian gang? Really? LMAO

I know what you mean. It's funny when people call themselves Christian, but act anything but....right Skank?

That you Roots? MS-13 is not a Christian gang, only someone desperate would claim it is. Stupid thread

They consider themselves to be Christian. You consider yourself to be Christian. The thought of both are a hoot. lol

Yeah, whatever. Do you ever comment on topic or do you just run around ankle snapping? MS-13 is not a "christian gang" only a deluded and desperate tool would think it is. If all you have is snark don't expect another response

MS-13 is a Christian gang? Really? LMAO

I know what you mean. It's funny when people call themselves Christian, but act anything but....right Skank?

That you Roots? MS-13 is not a Christian gang, only someone desperate would claim it is. Stupid thread

They consider themselves to be Christian. You consider yourself to be Christian. The thought of both are a hoot. lol

Yeah, whatever. Do you ever comment on topic or do you just run around ankle snapping? MS-13 is not a "christian gang" only a deluded and desperate tool would think it is. If all you have is snark don't expect another response

I commented on the topic, moron. I said the MS-13 group considers themselves to be Christian, much in the same way you consider yourself a Christian.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

Remind us while you attempt to pretend MS-13 is a Christian gang that Muslims are not terrorists and that all terror attacks by Muslims are just misguided people.

ISIS desires the creation of a Islamic State, built on Islamic principles, and recruits people with Islamic beliefs.

Until he was tracked down and caught I had a terrorist around here -- and this wasn't a gang-on-gang thing, he was blowing up innocent people regardless of who happened to be around, BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. And doing it for the specific purpose of terrorizing people.

His name was Eric Rudolph. He's a Catholic, which I'm pretty sure is not "Islamic".

This is the part you wags stick your head in the sand and refuse to get -- anybody can claim to do what they do because the Flying Spaghetti Monster told them to. That doesn't mean His Holiness the FSM (praised be his noodly name) even knows a thing about it.

Son of Sam claimed a dog was giving him orders. By the mob mentality logic popular this week we should have already rounded up and deported all dogs.

Same thing. What the hell, pun intended, makes the word of a psychotic murderer suddenly "reliable" on religious matters?

Eric Rudolph did not have a large population base that sympathized with his goals and views, neither did Berkowitz. You don't see abortion clinics getting blown up weekly, or guys who's dogs talk to them terrorize a city weekly. But here you have a plane blown up, a city assaulted, and now a hotel attacked and hostages taken, all in the name of Islam.

Your heading being in the sand because it is politically damaging for your "leaders" is more telling than anything else you are posting.

Then there was Scott Roeder, in Kansas. I uh, don't think he was yelling "Allahu Akhbar" as he murdered a doctor in cold blood in a church BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. But it's a fair bet he might have yelled an English equivalent.

See the difference between "Islamic" and "Christian" terrorism?
Me neither.

Eric Rudolph did not have a large population base that sympathized with his goals and views, neither did Berkowitz. You don't see abortion clinics getting blown up weekly, or guys who's dogs talk to them terrorize a city weekly. But here you have a plane blown up, a city assaulted, and now a hotel attacked and hostages taken, all in the name of Islam.

Your heading being in the sand because it is politically damaging for your "leaders" is more telling than anything else you are posting.

So logic depends on frequency on your planet, does it?

What IS the frequency, Kenneth? At what point does logic kick in and Double Standard retire? 42?

While you're ducking your head so as to miss the point, Rudolph, Roeder, and we can name many more*, acted on exactly the same kind of zealotry you're bending over backward to see a different way. Berkowitz isn't considered a terrorist; that's simply another illustration that anyone can claim anything as a source. It's illuminative that you guys are not above taking the word of lowlifes as angelic pure truth when it suits your purpose to do so.

"Depends on how often it happens" --- what an enormous cop-out.

(* - Griffin, Salvi, Hill, Grace, Markley, Goldsby, Simmons, Simmons, Wiggins, Uphoff, Kopp, Earl, Hughes, Donahoe, McMenemy, Altman, Baca, Derosia, Rogers, Waagner and maybe more seriously an equal number who were never caught. And btw at least three of those names are preceded with the title "Reverend")

Last edited:
swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

Eric Rudolph for all that he was correct, was not a member of any group advancing the cause of Christianity by killing all non believers. He killed one man that to all knowledge definitely had it coming.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

They are not a religious terror group, they are a criminal gang. And they actually do not follow Christian teachings, while isis does.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

isis follows sharia law….they follow the teachings of the koran……yeah…they are muslims….

Forum List

Back