FBI apprehends Christian terror group on US soil

Eric Rudolph for all that he was correct, was not a member of any group advancing the cause of Christianity by killing all non believers. He killed one man that to all knowledge definitely had it coming.

He killed a security guard in Alabama, a mother visiting the Olympics in Atlanta (where a Turkish cameraman coming in response also died) and injured some 120 others in various bombings in Georgia and Alabama, including Emily Lyons, a nurse who still suffers from the effects of being sprayed with shrapnel. NONE of them "knew they had it coming" and none of them deserved it.

And then he came here. To my back yard.

It's kinda perversely interesting that when the terrorism associates with Islam your mantra is "dat eebil religion, kill 'em all" --- but when the terrorism associates with Christianism, suddenly the perp is "correct" and the victims "had it coming".

There's no double standard at work here though. Gosh whiz how could anybody think that. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
We need a vetting process for those allowed to start threads on these boards.

Yeah…..rudolph has no widespread support among Christians….unlike isis….

swat_ms13.jpg

Sgt. Richard Valdemar | Fairly Civil

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?
Sorry, I missed it where it says Mexican gangs are doing violence in order to murder all non believers.

You Leftards are sooooo desperate in your pathetic attempt to defend Islamofascism.

Finding exposure of a double standard inconvenient are we?

Nope. You fail the simple test of actually pointing out a double standard that would make your statement valid.

in your mind some gang-bangers with tattoos = ISIS. all of that from your mind, with no facts of any kind to back it up, just a convoluted grasp at a straw.

nice try though.

If only they held christians to the same standard as they do muslim terrorists…it would be a big moment for Christians here on U.S…..

swat_ms13.jpg

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?
WTF do a bunch of Mexican thugs have to do with terrorism? Do you understand what terrorism is?

Nope. You fail the simple test of actually pointing out a double standard that would make your statement valid.

in your mind some gang-bangers with tattoos = ISIS. all of that from your mind, with no facts of any kind to back it up, just a convoluted grasp at a straw.

nice try though.

I've already demonstrated it, in spades. See 30, 35 and 41. Like the double standard fallacy itself, those aren't going away. All I get back is a lot of whining from your end and Googly Image facepalms from the butthurt. And a lot of desperate spinning -- one guy thinks it depends on frequency; another wag says "they had it coming"....

-- and your response is to stick your head in the sand and pretend all that isn't there. Courageous. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about.

Double standard is double standard. There's no evading it. But it CAN be abandoned...

Last edited:

nice try though.

I've already demonstrated it, in spades. All I get back is a lot of whining from your end and Googly Image facepalms from the butthurt.

Double standard is double standard. There's no evading it. But it CAN be abandoned...
^^^just proves how ignorant most of the posters from the left here are

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?
Sorry, I missed it where it says Mexican gangs are doing violence in order to murder all non believers.

You Leftards are sooooo desperate in your pathetic attempt to defend Islamofascism.
On some level, the left must wish to experience a terrorist attack. Mexico has excursions where a leftist can experience what it's like to be an illegal immigrant, or pretend to be a cartel member. Just for the experience. The left may just have some twisted desire to experience an attack.

Have you heard them declare their violence is in the name of Christianity?
swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.

nice try though.

I've already demonstrated it, in spades. See 30, 35 and 41. Like the double standard fallacy itself, those aren't going away. All I get back is a lot of whining from your end and Googly Image facepalms from the butthurt. And a lot of desperate spinning -- one guy thinks it depends on frequency; another wag says "they had it coming"....

^^^just proves how ignorant most of the posters from the left here are

It does demonstrate ignorance, but I wouldn't call them "on the left".

nice try though.

I've already demonstrated it, in spades. All I get back is a lot of whining from your end and Googly Image facepalms from the butthurt.

You've demonstrated exactly nothing. Saying it and continuing to say it doesn't make it so.

If you'd like to demonstrate something, demonstrate what you yourself are saying and actually back it up with facts. Give us something to back up the apparent core assertion that these people are driven by Christian fundamentalism in anything remotely resembling the way ISIS is driven by it's fundamentalism.

to this point this rises nicely to the level of gibberish. It does demonstrate a lot, but not, apparently, what you think it does.

I guess I missed it. Did Barry Hussein's A.G. who couldn't even answer a simple question about the federal law against "sanctuary" cities declare that Latino street gangs are part of a Christian terrorist group? The world is truly upside down in the liberal mind.

nice try though.

-- and your response is to stick your head in the sand and pretend all that isn't there. Courageous. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about.

You've demonstrated exactly nothing. Saying it and continuing to say it doesn't make it so.

If you'd like to demonstrate something, demonstrate what you yourself are saying and actually back it up with facts. Give us something to back up the apparent core assertion that these people are driven by Christian fundamentalism in anything remotely resembling the way ISIS is driven by it's fundamentalism.

to this point this rises nicely to the level of gibberish. It does demonstrate a lot, but not, apparently, what you think it does.

It takes a special kind of abject moron to pretend specifics staring him in the face aren't really there. Life in :lalala: land...

You're dismissed, wimp.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.
Islamic Terrorist do their attacks in support of and because of Islam. Remind us of the times MS-13 has done the same BECAUSE of Christian beliefs and teachings?
And yet they kill more Muslims by far than anyone else.

Islamic Terrorist do their attacks in support of and because of Islam. Remind us of the times MS-13 has done the same BECAUSE of Christian beliefs and teachings?

ISIS desires the creation of a Islamic State, built on Islamic principles, and recruits people with Islamic beliefs.

Until he was tracked down and caught I had a terrorist around here -- and this wasn't a gang-on-gang thing, he was blowing up innocent people regardless of who happened to be around, BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. And doing it for the specific purpose of terrorizing people.

His name was Eric Rudolph. He's a Catholic, which I'm pretty sure is not "Islamic".

Then there was Scott Roeder, in Kansas. I uh, don't think he was yelling "Allahu Akhbar" as he murdered a doctor in cold blood in a church BECAUSE of his religious beliefs. But it's a fair bet he might have yelled an English equivalent.

See the difference between "Islamic" and "Christian" terrorism?
Me neither.

This is the part you wags stick your head in the sand and refuse to get -- anybody can claim to do what they do because the Flying Spaghetti Monster told them to. That doesn't mean His Holiness the FSM (praised be his noodly name) even knows a thing about it.

Son of Sam claimed a dog was giving him orders. By the mob mentality logic popular this week we should have already rounded up and deported all dogs.

Same thing. What the hell, pun intended, makes the word of a psychotic murderer suddenly "reliable" on religious matters?
I mean break a brain cell sweat and think for a moment.
The difference is that ISLAM teaches its followers to do violence Christians are not taught that by the religion. Islam TEACHES its followers to take control of the Government and the world, Christians are not taught that. Islam TEACHES its followers it is ok to murder non believers Christians are not taught that. Getting the idea yet?

Forum List

Back