FBI Expands Probe of Hillary Clinton Emails, Explores Criminal Code

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I hope the Hildebeast has LOTS OF SHIT on the obomanation, or it will be Hillary for PRISON 2016!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 11/12/15 | Morgan Chalfant
The FBI has expanded its probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails and launched an independent classification review, according to intelligence sources.Agents are now looking at whether several statements violated a section of U.S. criminal code.Fox News reported: Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to “materially false” statements given either in writing, orally, or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating...

That tells me that they can't make their prima fascia case...

You Hillary Haters really need to stop getting your hopes up.

Unless you have an e-mail titled "Our really super-duper Secret stuff" sent to [email protected], you guys aren't going to get a grand jury to indict someone who half hte country wants to be the next president.

That tells me that they can't make their prima fascia case...

You Hillary Haters really need to stop getting your hopes up.

Unless you have an e-mail titled "Our really super-duper Secret stuff" sent to [email protected], you guys aren't going to get a grand jury to indict someone who half hte country wants to be the next president.

Since when is the F.B.I. Hillary haters?

1st you want cops not to arrest people the way I gather.. And now you don't want the FBI to do their jobs?

This country is getting insane.

1st you want cops not to arrest people the way I gather.. And now you don't want the FBI to do their jobs?

Guy, the FBI's job should be busting terrorists and drug dealers, not doing the political dirty work of the EITHER political party.

If you guys think what Hillary did was SOOOOOO horrible, make that the basis of your campaign. The voters will tell you to go fuck yourselves, just like they did when you tried to find fake scandal after fake scandal with her husband.

I hope the Hildebeast has LOTS OF SHIT on the obomanation, or it will be Hillary for PRISON 2016!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 11/12/15 | Morgan Chalfant
The FBI has expanded its probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails and launched an independent classification review, according to intelligence sources.Agents are now looking at whether several statements violated a section of U.S. criminal code.Fox News reported: Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to “materially false” statements given either in writing, orally, or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating...
The source is anonymous. It is very possible that it is not true that the investigation has expanded.

Guy, the FBI's job should be busting terrorists and drug dealers, not doing the political dirty work of the EITHER political party.

If you guys think what Hillary did was SOOOOOO horrible, make that the basis of your campaign. The voters will tell you to go fuck yourselves, just like they did when you tried to find fake scandal after fake scandal with her husband.
Translation: Hillary is a criminal and under investigation (which could land her sorry ass in prison), but give the Democrats a break!!! After all, they don't have anyone credible who will trash their career by trying to follow Obozo's disastrous presidency!!!!

Ok, reality check. It is the FBIs job to investigate security issues and apparently this is one of them. The fact that the left wing doesn't give a damn not withstanding.

We all should realize this is just another Clinton inc. BS issue. Clinton is too big to prosecute we saw that when her husband was caught dead to rights lying under oath.

So I am thinking Mrs. Clinton is not only letting this "investigation" go on she is supporting it. She knows nothing happens to America's royalty. Thus when the investigation goes belly up all her minions will scream about the huge waste of money attack on, pure as the driven snow, Mrs. Clinton.

So I hope the investigation fizzles fast or else it will have a negative impact for America on the election.

imagine if they find an email with Hillary making her version of that "How Many ----------'s does it take to screw in a lite bulb"joke,,and in place of the race, she refers to the Obama's?

Translation: Hillary is a criminal and under investigation (which could land her sorry ass in prison), but give the Democrats a break!!! After all, they don't have anyone credible who will trash their career by trying to follow Obozo's disastrous presidency!!!!
Obee, i need a reply from u over in current events, i have my Hillary Poop Swaztika thread over there. thanks!

Guy, nobody goes to prison for this sort of thing. They especially don't go to prison if they are someone half the country votes for.

And for the record, I thought that Iran Contra and Plame-Gate were equally stupid wastes of the taxpayer's money.

BOTH sides need to stop trying to use the legal process to achieve what they can't accomplish at the ballot box.

Ok, reality check. It is the FBIs job to investigate security issues and apparently this is one of them. The fact that the left wing doesn't give a damn not withstanding.

We all should realize this is just another Clinton inc. BS issue. Clinton is too big to prosecute we saw that when her husband was caught dead to rights lying under oath.

If you could prove the Clintons murdered someone, you could prosecute them.

Lying about a blow job or not using an authorized e-mail server. Most REASONABLE people just won't get worked up about that.

Guy, nobody goes to prison for this sort of thing. They especially don't go to prison if they are someone half the country votes for.

And for the record, I thought that Iran Contra and Plame-Gate were equally stupid wastes of the taxpayer's money.

BOTH sides need to stop trying to use the legal process to achieve what they can't accomplish at the ballot box.

Gee, maybe you should go to Leavenworth and explain that to the people that have been prosecuted for that sort of thing...

Or call Petraeus and let him know Hillary and Obozo fucked him!!!

Face it, if the military rewards stupidity, you should have been a four-star general!!!

If you could prove the Clintons murdered someone, you could prosecute them.

Lying about a blow job or not using an authorized e-mail server. Most REASONABLE people just won't get worked up about that.

Not giving a crap about honesty does seem to be the new norm. That is one reason I call Clinton the worse president ever.

Gee, maybe you should go to Leavenworth and explain that to the people that have been prosecuted for that sort of thing...

Or call Petraeus and let him know Hillary and Obozo fucked him!!!

Face it, if the military rewards stupidity, you should have been a four-star general!!!

Okay, who at Leavenworth is in there for "using the wrong kind of server", guy?

Nobody fucked Petreaus but Petreaus. And his mistress.

Sorry, nothing Hillary has been accused of doing rises to the level of what Petreaus did, much less Chelsea Manning.

Not giving a crap about honesty does seem to be the new norm. That is one reason I call Clinton the worse president ever.

No, you see, here's the thing. Most people realize people make mistakes. They cheat on their marriages, they don't want to admit to things that are kind of embarrassing. The point was that Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars, accused Clinton of everything under the sun,

Tell me true, buddy. If you gave someone 70 million dollars to turn over every aspect of YOUR life, are they going to not find anything you are ashamed of?

The thing was, look at the people who were going after Clinton. Henry Hyde - fat sack of shit who used to be my Congressman - was outed by Salon for an affair he had back in the 1960's with a married women. Newt was cheating on Wife #2 with the woman who would become Wife #3. Livingston lasted a whole of a week as Speaker before we found out he was cheating on his wife, too. And then you have Denny Hastert, who fucked a teenage boy in the ass and spent 3 million in hush money covering it up.

People give Clinton a pass because of the GROSS hypocrisy of your side on this issue.

No, you see, here's the thing. Most people realize people make mistakes. They cheat on their marriages, they don't want to admit to things that are kind of embarrassing. The point was that Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars, accused Clinton of everything under the sun,

Tell me true, buddy. If you gave someone 70 million dollars to turn over every aspect of YOUR life, are they going to not find anything you are ashamed of?

The thing was, look at the people who were going after Clinton. Henry Hyde - fat sack of shit who used to be my Congressman - was outed by Salon for an affair he had back in the 1960's with a married women. Newt was cheating on Wife #2 with the woman who would become Wife #3. Livingston lasted a whole of a week as Speaker before we found out he was cheating on his wife, too. And then you have Denny Hastert, who fucked a teenage boy in the ass and spent 3 million in hush money covering it up.

People give Clinton a pass because of the GROSS hypocrisy of your side on this issue.
Do you mean people like the FBI, who have stepped up their investigation into Hillary's criminal behavior???

Shhhhh!.......MSM and MSNBC and CNN did not report this when it broke mid-day yesterday. Muppets are not supposed to know that Hill-Beasts' investigation has been expanded! Shhhhh!!!

Forum List

Back