FBI has some splaining to do

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
why i havent heard about this before now sorta boggles my mind. We have a FBI agent in contact with the Dallas terrorists prior to and right up to the moment of the attack and this hasnt been investigated. When else has this occured? Boston? Certainly lot of fishy business surrounding that attack and they always say yeah we knew that guy after an attack.......Time to tear that place apart and find out what the hell they are hiding.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
It’s mostly been forgotten because the two terrorists were killed by local cops before they managed to murder anyone. In looking into what happened in Garland, we were surprised to discover just how close the FBI was to one of the terrorists. Not only had the FBI been monitoring him for years, there was an undercover agent right behind him when the first shots were fired.

CBS link has changed......went to it to read the article it was working .....went back to finish reading after I posted this and now it only goes to a live feed........also gun was bought from one of Obamas fast and Furious shops......makes ya go hhhmmmm

I'm not surprised. The FBI helped two "terrorists" who wanted to kill President Obama with a death ray powered by a cigarette lighter.

US pair 'wanted to kill Barack Obama with X-ray gun'

The X-Ray in your dentists office is powered by 110. It is small and barely able to illuminate a couple of teeth. You could be zapped a thousand times without any danger. You get more radiation walking to your mailbox. But these idiots were convinced that the cigarette lighter would power a death ray.

Forum List

Back