FBI Investigating Bundy-supporters in BLM dispute

what more do you want me to about militias? i already proved you wrong that militia's can be legal when not under government control. do you want another spanking little boy?

You posted a cite that outed your silly argument.

You know it, I know it, the Board knows it.

Toddle along :lol:

I point a weapon at federal agents, I would expect some kind of legal consequences....that is if they showed incredible restraint in not shooting me. :D

It just warms the heart how progressive see any federal agent as the new knights, with rights above and beyond us mere peons.

You miss the point.

We are talking about the law. And those who may have broken the law.

There was a time when Conservatives were FOR the rule of law.

What happened?

We're for the rule of GOOD and JUST law. Not BAD and illegal *law*.

Not arbitrary and punitive *laws* meant to disenfranchise, bankrupt and rob Americans.

Conservatives, and right wingers, have always been willing to tackle bad law in order to defend the rights of individuals. We did it when we rebelled, we did it when we fought to dispense with slavery, we did it when we argued that women should have the vote.

Statists, on the other hand, maintain that anything their masters do, no matter how murderous, villainous, violent, or otherwise illegal, MUST be accepted because THEY ARE THE MASTERS.

That would be you.

We have always been, and remain, the good guys. We're the ones that will stand between a rancher, say, and a bunch of statist goons.

It just warms the heart how progressive see any federal agent as the new knights, with rights above and beyond us mere peons.

You miss the point.

What happened?

Not arbitrary and punitive *laws* meant to disenfranchise, bankrupt and rob Americans.

Conservatives, and right wingers, have always been willing to tackle bad law in order to defend the rights of individuals. We did it when we rebelled, we did it when we fought to dispense with slavery, we did it when we argued that women should have the vote.

Statists, on the other hand, maintain that anything their masters do, no matter how murderous, villainous, violent, or otherwise illegal, MUST be accepted because THEY ARE THE MASTERS.

That would be you.

We have always been, and remain, the good guys. We're the ones that will stand between a rancher, say, and a bunch of statist goons.

Who is "We"? Do you have multiple personalities, or what?

Who are you to decide if a law is good or "illegal"?

BTW, calling a law "illegal" is the heighth of stupidity.

Maybe one day you will figure that out.

If you want a law to be changed, there is a way to do that, as prescribed in the US Constitution. Are you aware of that document? You might want to read it sometime...

Second bolded:

rofldeluumlx_zps64b0332f.gif

KG thinks that only Conservatives fought for our Independence from the British crown. lol....

Last edited:
fakestarkey believes they should all be arrested solely because they were not a militia that was under the control of the government, regardless if they broke any law.

if anyone broke the law, our judicial system hopefully will be just.

WTF are you babbling about, Yurtroll???? (boy...that's an oldie but goodie!)

Ahh, so KG allows herself to speak for ALL Rightwingers.

Poor Rightwingers.

This is the title of the OP:

The content thereof can be found in the OP.

What a shame you can't even concentrate yourself on an OP for even 5 seconds.

Ahh, so KG allows herself to speak for ALL Rightwingers.

Poor Rightwingers.

This is the title of the OP:

The content thereof can be found in the OP.

What a shame you can't even concentrate yourself on an OP for even 5 seconds.

and what a shame you have to make two threads out of one subject

:lol:

fakestarkey believes they should all be arrested solely because they were not a militia that was under the control of the government, regardless if they broke any law.

if anyone broke the law, our judicial system hopefully will be just.

WTF are you babbling about, Yurtroll???? (boy...that's an oldie but goodie!)

if you can't comprehend what i wrote....i'm sorry. i know are dumb, but i didn't realize that you are this dumb.

there, there howey....:smiliehug:

:lol: Yep, nothing to say now about militias now that he has been outed.

Little buddy, you are and act like a reactionary. You are no libertarian or Republican.

do explain....

i don't expect you will though....

so let me help you out:

Q: are militias that are not under government control recognized as legal according to scotus?

simple yes or no will suffice.

Screw the BLM and their abuse of power.

Perhaps they will not the remaining 14% of land left in that State. Why have a State at all...............

People made a stand, and We MUST OBEY. As they brought in hundreds over some dang cows.

Now, as with the IRS and Lerner, we will PUNISH YOU.

And this is what is supposed to be right in the country as reported by the Statist left.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k]Lynyrd Skynyrd - That aint my America - YouTube[/ame]

We hired some guys to go out and remove some cattle from our land. We followed all the rules. Went to court over and over for twenty years but the old fool messing up our land by overgrazing wouldn't agree to pay the prevailing fee he owed or finally get his cattle off our land. So we hired some guys to remove the cattle and when they got their they were met by armed guys calling themselves militia and oathkeepers and such. Mostly from out of state trying to promote an political agenda.
Time to clean the mess up and send a clear message. Get off our land and stay off our land and don't threaten our employee's and folks who work for us.

You miss the point.

What happened?

That would be you.

Who is "We"? Do you have multiple personalities, or what?

Who are you to decide if a law is good or "illegal"?

BTW, calling a law "illegal" is the heighth of stupidity.

Maybe one day you will figure that out.

If you want a law to be changed, there is a way to do that, as prescribed in the US Constitution. Are you aware of that document? You might want to read it sometime....

That is the slippery slope upon which militias teeter. It's all fun and games (and perfectly legal) until one decides to challenge our legal system (or gov't) as an armed gang.

Little buddy, you are and act like a reactionary. You are no libertarian or Republican.

do explain....

so let me help you out:

Q: are militias that are not under government control recognized as legal according to scotus?

(((shocker)))

fakey didn't answer

do explain....

so let me help you out:

(((shocker)))

fakey didn't answer

It was answered above clearly, dear.

Militias that call themselves out, officer themselves, and operate outside of government control against the government are illegal.

Do you disagree? If you do, then you are indeed a far right reactionary. But we knew that anyway.

Last edited:
i knew fakey wouldn't answer my question. he changed my question and added a qualifier that was not in his original statement. fakey knows he is wrong so he will now be dishonest about what he said.

shut up wannabe mod...why do you troll your own threads?

the fbi will most likely find maybe a couple of people acted illegally, if any, and that most, if not all, were acting according to the law.

And that is exactly what such investigations are for, especially when whackos are brandishing guns to intimidate.
The world has been watching this standoff for weeks now, which is the reason why I provided this thread, full of information as to what the FBI is now doing in response to some very likely illegal activities on the part of some Bundy supporters.

Just try to shut me up. It won't work, you don't have that power. But your own behavior makes you look silly. What are you, 12?

Last edited:
And that is exactly what such investigations are for, especially when whackos are brandishing guns to intimidate.
The world has been watching this standoff for weeks now, which is the reason why I provided this thread, full of information as to what the FBI is now doing in response to some very likely illegal activities on the part of some Bundy supporters.

Just try to shut me up. It won't work, you don't have that power. But your own behavior makes you look silly. What are you, 12?

no surprise you think them all wackos. you are a biased tool. btw dumbass, there is no longer a stand off. you are so stupid, the government left. they are now going through the court system, which they should have done in the first place.

and if i was 12, i would still be far more mature and intelligent than you.

Forum List

Back