FBI Investigating Bundy-supporters in BLM dispute

And that is exactly what such investigations are for, especially when whackos are brandishing guns to intimidate.
The world has been watching this standoff for weeks now, which is the reason why I provided this thread, full of information as to what the FBI is now doing in response to some very likely illegal activities on the part of some Bundy supporters.

Just try to shut me up. It won't work, you don't have that power. But your own behavior makes you look silly. What are you, 12?

no surprise you think them all wackos. you are a biased tool. btw dumbass, there is no longer a stand off. you are so stupid, the government left. they are now going through the court system, which they should have done in the first place.

and if i was 12, i would still be far more mature and intelligent than you.

I never wrote that they are all whackos, but surely some whackos are among them.

Where in my sentence did you see that I wrote "all"?

I see you are confused, as always. And very, very angry, always attacking people and using profane language.

Once again, the title of this thread is:

And the corollary information is all there at the OP.

This thread is not about what you think about me or any other member.

You always make it personal instead of arguing the ideas and in doing that, you pretty much destroy every argument you want to make, even when you occasionally have a decent argument.

What a shame for you.

interesting....my response to statiskank was deleted

Then you violated the rules.

The militia at Bunkerville were not called out by government, were not trained by the government, were not officered by the government.

The militia at Bunkerville threatened the pubic safety of fellow citizens and opposed the government illegally: they were bandits.

The reactionary Yurt supports and defends the illegal activities of the bandits.

Yurt were you at Bunkerville?

Statists believe that anybody who suffers at the hand of the state has it coming.

Bundy, who cannot keep his mouth shut, speaks about the investigation:

Cliven Bundy Speaks Out About FBI Investigation | KUTV.com

Bundy is skeptical about arrests being made. "The I don't think they have guts enough to come out here and bother these people. They were doing the best they could do with the right spirit."

So, tough guy Bundy is taunting the FBI. Ok, it's his right. I'm cool with that. And when the FBI comes to interview him, watch the man wilt.

Laffin.... laffin... laffin...

He didn't wilt when they pointed guns at him. I don't suspect he'll wilt now.

I love the statist belief that Bundy shouldn't speak about what is happening.

Bundy, who cannot keep his mouth shut, speaks about the investigation:

Cliven Bundy Speaks Out About FBI Investigation | KUTV.com

Bundy is skeptical about arrests being made. "The I don't think they have guts enough to come out here and bother these people. They were doing the best they could do with the right spirit."

So, tough guy Bundy is taunting the FBI. Ok, it's his right. I'm cool with that. And when the FBI comes to interview him, watch the man wilt.

Laffin.... laffin... laffin...

"... the right spirit ..."

What a novel defense to breaking federal law, endangering women and the neighbors, threatening civilians ...

I'm sure the courts will take that into consideration.

I love the statist belief that Bundy shouldn't speak about what is happening.

I know you've found a new word to toss around without knowing the meaning but would you care to prove that anyone has ever said he shouldn't speak out?

Hell, the old fart has been on every news station with his nonsensical blatherings.

And that is exactly what such investigations are for, especially when whackos are brandishing guns to intimidate.
The world has been watching this standoff for weeks now, which is the reason why I provided this thread, full of information as to what the FBI is now doing in response to some very likely illegal activities on the part of some Bundy supporters.

Just try to shut me up. It won't work, you don't have that power. But your own behavior makes you look silly. What are you, 12?

no surprise you think them all wackos. you are a biased tool. btw dumbass, there is no longer a stand off. you are so stupid, the government left. they are now going through the court system, which they should have done in the first place.

I never wrote that they are all whackos, but surely some whackos are among them.

I see you are confused, as always. And very, very angry, always attacking people and using profane language.

You always make it personal instead of arguing the ideas and in doing that, you pretty much destroy every argument you want to make, even when you occasionally have a decent argument.

What a shame for you.

You didn't say "all" but I will.

If there's one thing they must have in common is utter and complete craziness.

The outcome of their attack on the federal laws was known long before they cashed their welfare checks and hopped in their pickumups.

You obviously don't understand the movement at all.

Which is why you will lose.

That combined with the fact that all statists are cowardly pieces of shit.

What a shame for you.

You didn't say "all" but I will.

If there's one thing they must have in common is utter and complete craziness.

The outcome of their attack on the federal laws was known long before they cashed their welfare checks and hopped in their pickumups.

Same with the outcome of Bundy's refusing to honor the contract he signed when he got the grazing land at a huge discount because of welfare ranching.

Forum List

Back